Cycle Buddy wanted

Poor Elliebank.... that would SUCK!!!

I guess a lot of us are expecting to O in the next week or so - happy BD week, and may all of us get lucky in more ways than one!!!

:)
A

Yep! CD 10 for me!! I really hope I ov on time, I think I am starting to worry myself a little and i want to stay relaxed this month! Hopefully my cycle regulated this time and I ov in the next week. Otherwise if its passed cd 18 I will have to see a dr :hissy: since my cycle is only 28 days and your LP has to be at least 10 days or its really hard to become pg. Well happy BDing!! I got decaf coffee this morning! Tonight is my last softball game! Tonight is a BD night for OH and I :blush: then not again till Friday ( and then all weekend!!) I hope everyone is doing well today think :bfp: this month!!!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/21be70/ttc.png

Noticed your mood, 1stBaby --:hugs: I know it's hard, I would probably worry if I were you, too. Hopefully your game will take your mind of it. I LOVE softball -- played for years and years and want to play again this next summer. I'm a die hard catcher for fast pitch and a 3rd baser for slow pitch -- how about you??

I still indulged in caff coffee this morning. :blush:

WOW!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! About the softball!! Seriously! I was a catcher all through high school for fast pitch!! Now I play 3rd base and coach for slow pitch for 3 years now!! That is too crazy! I know it will take my mind off things, it always does, its my passion. I am sad its our last game even though its cold. We start in April every year and go till the end of Oct. Wow you should join a league! Yeah I drink coffee every day, but I like the flavored stuff like Starbucks. So today I tried the decaf because my husband gives me a hard time about too much caffiene. I had some ov pain yesterday but its gone today, good sign though is I have c cm so hopefully that means ov is coming sooner than last month... I just dont know when thinking about things and worrying is too much you know... like when am I stressing, what is too much stress. Dont we stress every day? Who knows..

That's cool about softball! Fast pitch catchers make good slow pitch 3rd basers ...imho... b/c we have quick reflexes, aren't afraid of balls speeding at us, and have good arms. :bodyb: I'm def looking for a league this year. Haven't been able to play for a while b/c of wacky work schedules. Back to a normal schedule now, so I'm totally excited!

Interesting thing about coffee if you're into the starbucks sort... this totally suprised me. Espresso actually has much less caffiene than mild roasts. The only thing that has less is decaf. I learned that when I worked at a coffee place part time when I was a poor zookeeper. I was like "Nuh uh! No way!" But they swore that the longer (darker) you roast the beans... the less caff there is. :shrug: Who knew? I didn't! (Of course, they could have been lying to make a fool of me... hehe :fool:)

well i think the :witch: is here i don't know my body anymore :hissy::hissy: i had spotting yesterday and today so i'm praying that it's not the :witch: but nothing about me feels prego! so i would love some cycle buddies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I always thought espresso was waaay more concentrated thus highly caffeinated...interesting! I have decaf espresso that I like to have occasionally.

An espresso has less caffeine than a cup of coffee!
A cup of drip brewed coffee has about 115 milligrams of caffeine, an espresso (and percolated coffee) about 80mg, while instant coffee has about 65mg of caffeine. Decaffeinated coffee is not totally caffeine free, containing about 3mg of caffeine. A can of Coca-Cola has about 23mg of caffeine, Pepsi Cola 25mg, Mountain Dew 37mg, and TAB 31mg. Tea has about 40mg of caffeine, while an ounce of chocolate contains about 20mg.
Excerpt from: https://www.didyouknow.cd/coffee.htm

TigerLady is a smart cookie! ;):thumpup:

Heading home from work... will probably start opk just in case. For some reason I feel like o may come a little early this month. BD last night, so probably won't tonight... unless I or he changes my mind! :rofl:

But I've got pumpkins to carve and Holloween cookies to bake, so dunno if there'll be time. Hmmm... I take that back.. BD comes first!!! :muaha:

I know we are all coming up on o in the next week... so here's some extra dust for everyone!! Make babies, Ladies!

:dust::pink::dust::blue::dust::crib::dust::baby:

Hi ladies, how are you? I feel crap, full of a cold :cry: Wish I wasn't working. For all of you that use opt's, how many times a day & what time of day do you test when yr nearing O time? I've never got a positive one but I've only ever done them once a day & not every day so not really surprising - I've determined to get one this cycle though!! Also, does yr test tell you to bring yr wee to room temp (leave for about 20mins) & do you bother doing this? :hug:

I used Opks last month and got four pos in a row, which worried me a little until I noticed I ov by temping and then I knew that I was just one of some women who have a large surge I guess you would call it. Or maybe the opks I use are sensitive. Anyway I used them in the morning FMU, which worked for me and I only used them once a day. My cycle may have been messed up though last month so I am going to use them twice a day starting with today actually. I got a neg this morning but for some reason I think i will ov on time this month so I want to make sure I get it right in case I dont have the four days like last month. I have had some ov pain and C cm, also my temp dropped a lot this morning but my opk was neg so maybe tomorrow? I hope so, I really want it to be regular this month and get my :bfp: !!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

Mine says that you shouldn't test with fmu cos apparently there's not LH in yr wee first thing in the morning (??) - maybe that's where I'm going wrong :dohh:, might start testing in the morning. Which one do you use? I just use the IC's from Ebay - the strip ones

I've just found this on peeonastick.com -

10. Should I use first morning urine (FMU) with OPK's? No. LH is synthesized early in the day, and is not metabolized into your urine until later. So, as a rule, you are more likely to catch your surge later in the day. ("They" say you should test sometime around 2-4 p.m., but I've had fine luck at 10 p.m.-midnight.) Using FMU may not be a problem for you, but if you do not detect a surge during the cycle you use FMU, try testing later during the next cycle.

Note: the Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the exception. The FM Monitor does require FMU.

As you got positives using fmu you should be ok, but I might keep to pm. Or maybe I should just test every hour till I get one!!

Haha that would work too! I am using a wal mart brand, there are 20 strips in a pack they are 20$, actually they have them at kroger here as well, they are called early something I cant remember but they are the cheaper brand and always have 20 in a pack. I used them last month and that was my first attempt. I am glad I got the 20 pack though or else I would have ran out before my pos. I am going to use them again tonight as well, somewhere between 6 and 8 after work. Maybe last month was a fluke, I dont want to miss it this month and I am hoping it happens earlier this time so I will be using them at night as well.

It would be a lot easier doing them in the morning then you don't have to watch yr drink intake a couple of hrs before doing one - I'm dying for a brew at the mo but need to wait till I need the loo then I can test!! Grrrrr :hissy:

Yeah thats going to be hard for me as well. I usually drink a lot of liquids during the day. I already had a coffee this morning now I am drinking powerade. It will be especially hard because I have a meeting from 2-5 and thats what keeps me awake is sipping water and stuff. Hmmm well I will just stop drinking at 3 or 4 and then test at 6 or 7. That should be good enough. Then again in the morning just to make sure.

When you get yr +ve opts, does the 2nd line come up straight away? When I do them there doesn't seem to be a 2nd line then after about 15 mins I can see one (it's still a -ve though as lighter than the control line) - just wondered if it comes up straight away if it's a +ve?

ps. spotting has stopped today & got creamy & a lil bit stretchy cm :wohoo::wohoo: Let the bd'ing commence! :rofl:

And.....just done an opt - is -ve but the darkest -ve I've ever had so hopefully will get a +ve soon. I'm getting excited!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO :sex:

HI girls!! :hi:

I'm totally grumping over these opks. *grumble grumble growl* I have used both FMU and PM wee... I am honestly starting to think FMU may be more reliable for me! :-k Strange, I know. But when I used PMW (PM wee..hehe), I got a pos a week before i actually o'ed! That was a couple of c ago. I decided to use PMW again this c (cuz you're SUPPOSED to), and I got a faint pos last night! ARG. I have been feeling like I would O early this month, but not THIS early!! this would be like 5 or 6 days early for me! All the other signs, CM, CP, o pain, etc... still indicate o a few days away, so I am going with that. I wasn't planning on BD last night, but OH changed my mind... hehe. So I'm covered either way.

Maybe my surge is so strong that I need to use the weaker FMU to pin point it better??? :shrug:

I'm going to keep with PMW this c and see how the results match up to my BBT chart.

Elliebank, I use the cheapos like 1stBaby does, too. I get the Kroger or Wal-Mart brand usually. This month I got the CVS brand... just depends on what store I am at when I remember to get them! hehe

1stBaby -- how did your last game go??? Did you win??? Any good hits or plays on your part?? Do tell!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"