Cycle Buddy wanted

Hey ladies! Yep, hopefully only good BD sessions ensue...is there really such a thing as an un-good BD session?? :rofl: Ha! I know, I'm only kidding.....it can turn monotonous after a while. We just need to try to remember that we're not just trying to make a baby, we are in a loving relationship, one which requires making love...and hopefully it's in THAT process that we'll make a baby.

And as regards the idiots out there who happen upon babies and don't really appreciate them...those babies grow up...and chose their own path. And the girls that don't take care of themselves while they are pregnant, (if their babies survive) whether they admit it or not, being stupid catches up to them and they often later regret it terribly. And all the other ones.....:finger: (pardon me.) My two cents worth! :haha:

Hope you all are well and have a great evening!

Wow! too true about worthless parents. My next door neighbor girls (11 & 16) have a worthless mom like that. Totally disappeared on them a few years ago. They've kinda adopted me as a stand-in. It makes me CRAZY that she isn't there for them! No matter how much I do or care, I'll never be able to fill in the way the need their mom to be there.

They were killing me this weekend, too. Took them horseback riding today and must have heard a dozen times -- "you should have kids." *sigh* It makes me feel great that other kids think I'll make a great mom, but makes it harder that I'm not having much luck trying! They don't know I'm trying and explaining "Well, it's not that simple." is getting old! Grrr.

As for having a few drinks... I think (like said b4) moderation b4 o is no problem. I wouldn't recommend getting sloshed every night, but a drink on occassion should't hurt! I tend to lay off at least 4-5 days before I expect to o and stay away until AF shows again. Which usually gives me a few days to enjoy. :)

if im normally on a 33day cycle...and the :witch: still hasnt made an appearance (she was due yesterday) am i still on cycle day 2 now? or 35? im confused x x thanks x x

Had a couple glasses of wine tonight, and just felt sad. I know that if we can't have kids it will be OK. I know that. I know that starting trying at 34 was risky, I know that. I somehow thought that waiting until I was financially and spiritually ready would be a good thing, but now it is a challenge. I just know that 4 months will turn into 8 months and then a year or more, and I don't know that I can TTC that long without cracking.

Just that. Sad. I guess it happens, huh. :(

hugs all and baby dust everywhere!

A

Hey can i join too?
Cycle day 4, new to charting. I have just been letting nature unsuccessfully take its course for the last two years with many :bfn:, so giving charting a go! Good luck ladies!

https://www.tickercentral.com/view/a2an/1.png
https://www.tickercentral.com/view/a2an/2.png

if im normally on a 33day cycle...and the :witch: still hasnt made an appearance (she was due yesterday) am i still on cycle day 2 now? or 35? im confused x x thanks x x

Do you often miss AF?? If your cycles are irregular most of the time it's hard to go by cycle days...but if you haven't seen her, you keep counting up...CD 1 starts the first day of AF. If I were you and you're ttc, this late stuff could be a very good sign and testing would be in order!
Best wishes!

:hug:

Hi TigerLady~~ I feel for you there...I've heard the same exact thing, and I'm sure tons of us TTC on here have! We want to 'mother'...so that is what we do! And if you're like me, you 'mother' everyone, including new mommies! ha!
Try not to dwell on it...I think that's one of the highest compliments a woman can get, and whether we fulfil the reproductive part, we sure have an effect on others and help fill in where the mother misses the mark. You're great for stepping in and showing more than just some interest in those girls...you should feel great about that!

Hehe! I think you've got that right, Meli Tia! I've never thought of it like that, but that really hits a button! I DO try to mother everyone, whether they need it or not! :blush:

I'm right there with you, adzuki. I, too, waited until a little older (32) to start trying. It was just too important to me to be financially, emotionally, and mentally ready. Not to mention I wanted to be in a good relationship that I knew was permanent, with a guy who would make a great Dad. Took 32 years to get there. But I don't regret it! Even if it means TTC is harder. My sis did it the other way (grad high school 5 month pg and had another with another guy b4 she was 21). It has made her life SOOO much harder than it should have been. There were many times she was on the brink of destruction and nearly took her girls down with her. And neither of the girls have their dads around much. We are going to make MUCH better parents now than we would have b4 we were totally ready! Good for you for waiting, too!!:hugs:

Well I cant really have a say in this conversation because I am only 23, but I do know a few younger people with health issues who had a hard time getting pg and it happened for them and then i know a few older in their 30s that waited and had a hard time but it happened. It all depends on the person. Even for me this is our 2nd month ttc after a D&C and that was hard to handle at my age. Everything health wise is fine now and dr gave us the go ahead to try again, but it may take us a while who knows. I feel like we are financially ready because I work two full time jobs doing social work for MRDD and my husband is set in his job as a manager. We are young but we got it together fast, grew up too fast I guess I should put it. I know its hard but keep faith, it will happen when it is supposed to!!!!!!! I hope we all get BFPs this month!!!!!!

You totally have a say, 1stbaby! I didn't mean it to sound like it was about age.. I don't think it is. I think it is about readiness. If you are totally ready at an early age, good for you! Hopefully you'll have an easier time and have a longer time to try in case it is hard. My sis was young and NOT ready. Not even out of high school yet when she was pg with the first. I just wasn't ready until 32. If I had been where I am now at 23, I would totally have started then instead. Just didn't work that way for me.

It sounds like you are super busy with 2 jobs!

BTW, this is SOOOOO a newbie kinda ?, and I should totally know the answer, but I'm not sure... I have a good idea, but exactly what does D&C stand for? Can't find the answer anywhere, but see it pop up frequently.

:hug:

Dialation and Curatige, i cant spell and I dont even know if thats exactly correct, but I know what it is obviously and I can explain that, its when you are pg and the baby has to be removed. for my situation it was not in the right place and could have caused me to die, for others there are other reasons too. anyway that was my first pg and now we are trying again and hopefully can get it right this time. that was right after bc. I knew what you meant, I know a few people pg now that I am so jealous of and feel like they dont deserve it, but I cant judge what is supposed to happen. I often wonder why, but no answers will come up.

And yes two jobs keep me very busy, but I am a busy body, I dont like to do nothing, and time flies!! My mom is going to be our full time baby sitter the days we need her for free so that is a huge reason we can be ready now as well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/21be70/ttc.png

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

Thanks for the explanation. That would be hard. :cry: But :hug: for being brave and emotionally mature enough to deal with it and keep trying!

I try tell myself the "meant to be" thing, too, but I'm not sure I believe it. Especially when it comes to my suspicions of the 2 cycles where I think I was but it didn't stick. The biologist in me knows that if that is what happened, chances are something was wrong and it was nature's way of saying, "Not a good idea this time." I should be grateful for that. But it's hard. I just hope it just isn't nature's way of saying "Not a good idea for YOU." I think I'll go postal on Mum Nature if she tries to take that 'tude with me! :grr:

Then again, maybe she just wants to bring me a good xmas present this year in the form of a :bfp:. I hope we all get that present this year!! :dust:

so this is where you have buggered off to FINE :rofl: I am a cycle buddy too!!! :D but guess will stick to our thread :rofl: but good luck ladies and tons of baby :dust: to you all I hope some of us get our :bfp:'s

I am in both Threads, I just wanted to start another one for those girls that just joined this cycle, so they would not have seen the other thread silly! But I will be writing in both!!

aaaaaaaah sweet no take seriously pleeeeeeease?? :rofl: i was messing cant u see :D

I'm on cd 11 today! Anybody have same cycle as me and wanna be my cycle buddy too? Here's hoping and Fx for a November BFP!! Just in time to be preggers at xmas time!! :happydance: Come on ladies we gotta stick together and :ban: the :witch: !! We want our :bfp: !!!! Take care ladies. :hugs:

Kimberly-I'm on CD10....I'm going to stick to this thread cuz I'm not very talented with this site yet :) Stay on here! :D

What cd do most of you ladies o?

I'm usually around 16, give or take a few days. Expect sometime around Nov. 4-7...

:dust::dust::dust: for everyone!

I usually Ov CD15 or CD16ish, Nov. 1 or 2...I did have a twinge today (a couple of hours ago) though, made me curious...
Do any of you have sharp pinches here and there between AFs?

Hey ladies..hope your all doing well...af is almost gone here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->