Cycle Buddy wanted

Ha ha I'm loving mine at the mo - I keep looking at it!!! Only cos it's the darkest I've ever had though, but still not as dark as the control line so not quite there yet. Wish it was a hpt - God how I'd love to get a 2nd line on one of them - hopefully we all will in 2/3 weeks!!

I've just text my OH - 'hope yr not tired cos we're bonking tonight' - no reply as yet!!

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Ok... just did some better reading... I feel like a complete ninkumpoop! The test line has to be DARKER to be pos! :dohh::dohh::dohh: Here I was thinking because it was almost as dark as, I was getting a faint pos! :blush: DUH! So it was still neg last night!! Though I did have a perfeclty visible test line. grrr. I was use to not seeing a test line at all, so figured any test line was some sort of pos. Nope. Guess I'm still on track to o late this weekend.

Well. At least now I am more edumacated! :rofl:

Haha thats too funny, no bonking for me till tomorrow morning. Then not again till Saturday night. I work two jobs some weeks and i dont see DH sometimes days in between and this is one of those weeks. We did win our game last night! !6 to 6!! We have come in 2nd place every season this year. There is a team we just can not beat!! O well 2nd is still good. I had a hit over the left fielders head since they tend to play the girls in, that will teach them! But then I hit to short stop after that every time. I made three plays at third. One line drive, one pop up and one grounder to first to end the game actually! My OH plays with me since we are on co ed slow pitch and he almost hit one over the fence. He has been trying all year, his last at bat and he hits the fence!! He was so mad it didnt go over, but still a great hit! Great game to end the season I have to say.

At least you haven't O'd early. I think we always have LH in our urine so will always get a 2nd line - it's the surge before O that makes it darker

Sounds like a great game, 1stBaby! I LOVE it when a girl gets up to bat and everyone plays in, then she SMACKS it right over their heads. I did that alot too.. would get up to bat, watch them all come and and just laugh to myself! It always makes you feel good when the next time you get up you hear everyone saying "stay back for her!" :rofl:

I bet you can't wait to teach :baby: to throw a ball!

Hey ladies... next time you log on check this out

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/68146-you-you-know-oh-dh-great-pop.html

I started it this morning and especially want to know more about your OHs (being buddies and all .. hehe)!!

Thanks girls! :hug::hug:

We are 'bonking' today like crazy as today is my O day! :D

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all ok :hugs: Just got a question about temping....have you ever took yr temp during the day just to see what the difference is between that & yr waking temp? I have & yesterday it was exactly the same, and today it is .1 degree less....does that sound right? Should it not be higher once you start moving about? Just worried that I'm not taking it right in the morning. I take it as soon as my alarm goes off :shrug:

CD 14 for me! I have no real Ov signs yet, so still have this weekend to look forward to! I think it will be the next couple of days. All this talk about OPKs...temping and such, and I'm waiting blindly! I might change my tune next cycle if I don't get my BFP-might have to chart after all.

Said to my hub last night (slightly negative comment), "I don't know why I think this month is going to be any different than the 5 years prior, is proping myself upside down really gonna make real difference?" I was thinking that because we haven't had an 'accident' the whole time. His response was sweet, "Well you never know, it could..." . Then he proceeded to remind me of ALL the stuff I'm doing differently since my lap surgery in February, and that we DID use protection for 3-4 months after that just to be careful (I wanted to be sure to heal because of knowing about m/c risk after surgery and that I have a slightly higher chance of one with stage 3 endo anyway).

So...here's to hoping. I'm not being negative, I'm just trying to be balanced about everything. I tend to get overly excited (I'm sure lots of you can relate..haha) and I don't want to be one that falls apart at the thought that I'll never have a baby...I have plenty of time for that, but not NOW! :)

I understand that, I mean I had a D&C, so not the same as you, but all my friends are pg or have just had a baby and I am still ttc. I know I can get pg, but now I am wondering well whats going to make this month diff from last month. Also I may have LPD which would decrease my chances hugely and that will break me. I will have to get meds to regulate myself and then keep trying. I really want this to be the month so I am trying not to get to excited so that I dont get sad if its not. My dr said after the surgery that my cervix was back to the right place and after my first cycle we could try again. Well I got af last month and then I ov late, and got af way too soon. I am hoping that this cycle will be normal and then I will have no worries. I hope things work for us all !!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

EB - yeah, I have taken my temp on several occassions in the after noon, just to see. It's always higher. I would think yours should be, too, so it's a little strange if it isn't. Are you taking it in the same way as the morning?? Specifically, the same spot? If you take it under your tounge, the farther back you are, the higher the temp will read, so make sure you take it the same place as the morning so that doesn't throw things off.

MT - your hubby sounds so wonderful. :) He's right about this being different, too! The Sx in Feb will make a big difference and if you guys were careful for a few months after, then you really haven't been "trying" all that long. This could totally be your month!

On the other hand, I feel the same way as both you and 1stBaby... I'm so excited this month, but am trying soooo hard to keep myself calm. I keep telling myself the same thing -- this month isn't likely to be any different than the previous ones!

Hopefully that's not true for us! Hopefully this is the month for all of us and then we can be preggo buddies, too! :happydance:

EB - yeah, I have taken my temp on several occassions in the after noon, just to see. It's always higher. I would think yours should be, too, so it's a little strange if it isn't. Are you taking it in the same way as the morning?? Specifically, the same spot? If you take it under your tounge, the farther back you are, the higher the temp will read, so make sure you take it the same place as the morning so that doesn't throw things off.

I do take it under my tongue but haven't really paid attention whereabouts under my tongue, will do in future. Hope it hasn't messed it up for this month

Also, can you remember how much higher it was?!!

Sure! I usually mark it down... lemme dig out my binder....

Aug 17, 98.72 (high for me), am didn't take, but day after was 97.34
Sept 4, 97.1, am was 97.39
Sept 7, 98.70, am was 97.45
Oct 18-20, higher than 98.6 (but not 99), am 97.88,97.64,97.63

All these afternoon temps were taken during my 2WW. Maybe I'll take an afternoon today to compare 2WW to pre-o

:)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, LADIES!

FROM ME AND MY ANIMAL BROOD -- THIS IS BORIS AND NENYA.

ALL WE WANT FOR HALLOWEEN IS FOR EGGY TO COME OUT AND MEET :spermy:!

Ahh they're soo cute!!! Happy Halloween! :witch: (this is obviously meant as a witch & not af!!!! - hopefully the only 'witches' we'll be seeing will be tonight)

What's everyones plans for the weekend (apart from :sex:!!) We're going to see Saw V at the pics tonight, then don't really have much else planned.

Well my plans other than the obvious... :rofl: are taking my dogs to get pedicures haha, then grocery shopping today and oil change. Tomorrow my nieces 8th birthday party then dinner and drinks :wine: at red lobster with OH and then the obvious.. then I took a vacation day sunday for fun to do nothing!! Then off monday with no plans as well haha. Hopefully just lots of :sex: !! O and DH and I saw the new Saw and it was good by the way.

So a few things, I have been thinking I am going to ov on time this month and now I have another sign, which I did not know was a sign. I have such an increased sex drive *tmi I know* but its true! We bded this morning and I am like, ok I want more! I always just thought this was me, but it was like this yesterday too!! :blush: I really hope I ov on time now! I was looking at my chart and I cant really tell any difference yet. So does anyone check their cp ? I dont know how to do this but maybe it will give me a clearer picture if I try it.

So a few things, I have been thinking I am going to ov on time this month and now I have another sign, which I did not know was a sign. I have such an increased sex drive *tmi I know* but its true! We bded this morning and I am like, ok I want more! I always just thought this was me, but it was like this yesterday too!! :blush: I really hope I ov on time now! I was looking at my chart and I cant really tell any difference yet. So does anyone check their cp ? I dont know how to do this but maybe it will give me a clearer picture if I try it.

Yeah I think higher sex drive is a sign (which is a good job really!!!). I have checked cp but don't consistently do it & if you don't do it at the same time every day don't think it really helps - you need to be able to compare it to other times in yr cycle. They say that when it's soft it feels like yr lips & when it's hard the tip of yr nose, which I do agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->