Cycle Buddy wanted

Thanks tigerlady! Yeah i've read that they shouldnt be the same...im just using a normal digital thermomter...it just says 97.5, so thats probly why. Also just wanted to let you know that last month i wasnt temping in the beginning but after i o'd i started temping vaginally and my temps were in the 99's and then went down to high 98's...so they did change and were higher after o compared to my temps now pre o..iykwim?...So im hoping nothing is wrong..and also i just started temping 3days ago..so hopefully tomorrows will be different! Thanks for you reply, and i took a peek at your chart and it seems like everyones temps vary, but also i know that vaginally is very accurate compared to oral..soooo who knowS! thanks and good luck to you! maybe we will get our bps around the same time!:) hugs

I also just use a thermometer where it only has 1 digit after the decimal point (it was advertised as a BBT thermometer though specifically for seeing when you O'd) - are these ones not ok for checking when you O'd? Should it be 2 digits? :shrug:

YES YES and YES! I want a bump soooooo bad. My sis always talks about how she LOVED being preggers. I just think, wow... how would that feel to have a little one there, moving and growing. *sigh* I SSOOO hope it happens for us soon!

Mine too, she was the happiest I've ever seen her! I can't wait! :happydance:

I also just use a thermometer where it only has 1 digit after the decimal point (it was advertised as a BBT thermometer though specifically for seeing when you O'd) - are these ones not ok for checking when you O'd? Should it be 2 digits? :shrug:

That universal all knowing "They" usually say to use one with 2 digits. I thought most BBT WERE 2 digits (that's what I thought made them BBT :shrug: ). For most women one digit wouldn't be sensitive enough to catch changes. But if one digit works for you and you get good charts, then I would stick with it. :)

well my temp went from 97.5 to 97.2 today, and i have lots of ewcm...so O must be coming soon?

I would say that is a SUPER good sign! Make sure and get in some good :sex: cuz you might be o'ing today! :happydance: If your temps start going up the next couple of days, then you'll know for sure!

Well I am annoyed. OH and I did lots of Bding this weekend, we had a great date night, and I am afraid it was just for fun * even though it was great! * I dont think we made a baby.... I have not even had a pos opk which means I wont ov till at the earliest Tuesday so looks like more Bding coming our way. I have had pinches and pelvic pain and c cm and some w cm now, yet no temp rise and no pos opk. I really want to ov on time. I think i will have to go to the dr to get some meds to regulate my c next month. I guess we will c each day until I ov..... good luck everyone who is about to ov!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

I would say that is a SUPER good sign! Make sure and get in some good :sex: cuz you might be o'ing today! :happydance: If your temps start going up the next couple of days, then you'll know for sure!

BUt my opks is only faint today...? I usually get positive opks on like cd 15 or 16...so am i just gearing up to O? Cp is still medium not too soft yet...

Hmm.. could be you are a day or so from o, but remember those spermies stick around awhile!

You, too, 1stBaby. You could have totally made a baby. Those swimmers are just settling in for a good wait for eggy. :)

I may be waiting 'til Tuesday, too, at this rate! I don't think I've had such a long build up before. Yikes!

I have to admit..i temp every morning between 4am and 5:30am so its not the same time..and sometimes i have to walk to grab the thermoter but thats it...so i hope these are accurate. Also my temp i took this moring was at 4:15 am, really 5 but the clocks were set back..anyway it was 97.2 but then i took it an hour later when i woke up again and it was 97.6......so who knows!

Well I am almost 100 percent positive I got a pos opk this morning, and if not then i am sure tomorrows will be. I am much better at ease knowing I will ov on time this month now. OH and I are going to bd tonight again, i am giving him a break from the weekend haha to build some more swimmers, I may have exhausted him this weekend, but it was so much fun!! By the way for those of us temping and the time changed, now we have to take our temp an hour earlier. I did the research this morning and turns out there is a big difference. I dont mind because I can take my temp and then go back to sleep for a bit but just thought I should share that. I hope this is our month girls!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

WOOO HOO!!! C'mon 1stBaby Eggy!! :happydance:

I thought that as long as you take your temp w/in an hour of the same time, you're good. So if you move it slowly toward an hour later, you'll still get good results. e.g. Hour early one day, 45 min early the next, 30 min the next.. etc until your back to the normal time. Am I totally wrong??? :dohh:

In the TCOYF book, it mentions what to do when the clocks change - think it was something similar to what you've said TL - I'll check it later when I'm not working (oops...shouldn't really be on here....)

:rofl: (as I check BnB from work too...but I work for PEOPLE, so I am on a Personal computer!!!) (she lets me use it, so I'm ok...)
Oh, and speaking of my 'boss', she just told me 20 minutes ago that her (future) DIL is pregnant and they just found out and they are celebrating tonight. Wonderful. I'm happy for them...it came so easy...seems that's the trend all around me :)

Well I'm off to check some other things and get off of here to finish up, I've got a long day ahead of me.
:hug: :hug: :hug: (!)

Hmm I dont know.. I have never read that, all i know is that this morning I checked my temp at 5:30 which used to be 6:30 ( I try and check it at 7 every morning) and it was 97.5 which is normal. Then I went back to sleep and checked it at 7 (when I wake up) and it used to be 8, and it said 98.1, which would mean I ovulated yesterday because that is above my control line. So the time made a huge difference for me. I will check at 6 am and 7 tomorrow again just to make sure. I get up at 7 anyways so I can check at 6 then sleep another hour just to make sure. But I was thinking about checking another opk this afternoon. I have never gotten a pos in the afternoon so I dont know that I should try, they are only pos in the fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->