Cycle Day One. Wait with me?

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
Yup. It's true. AF got me one day early. Ten minutes after buying pregnancy test! Mean one! New cycle, new start. Anyone like to join for the big O and our next TWW?

Yup. AF got me again too after I wasted a FRER Yesterday morning. Excited for another tww soon. How long have you been trying? This will be my 2nd cycle of trying. No kids yet so dh and I are excited.

I have been trying on and off for a year or so. Nothing consistent. I don't have any children either. Lets hope this is our lucky cycle!

Hope we get a November :bfp: ladies!

This would be a perfect gift around the holidays!

Keeping my stress level down this month so I don't have a long cycle again! :dance:

Good luck ladies! Wish the :witch: would hurry up and leave already!

Me and OH decided not to really think about it this time around. Just relax and enjoy the moments <3

I tested at lunchtime today and got AF about half an hour ago! Ah well, onto another month:) Good luck x

Kitty, I'm sorry! That is so annoying when she sneaks up like that!

Me and OH decided not to really think about it this time around. Just relax and enjoy the moments <3

Yep, thats my attitude too...although this is the easier part of the month, wait till the tww when we all start obsessing and poas :haha:

:dust:

I'm doing good so far :p but what was weird is I'm still on AF and I had a dream of a BFP. I haven't even really thought of a BFP in a few days.

Hehe well hopefully thats a good sign for you toughhgal ! Fingers crossed eh :)

I am day 5 of my cycle. Trying for #2, this will be our second month of trying. Waiting impatiently for the o! Also just started temperature charting so I am interested in seeing how that works out. Used opk last time, bought strips for this month, also got early detections strips (said to detect 10hcg!)

I'm on cd7 now, period over :happydance:

Hows everyone else doing ?

I am day 5 of my cycle. Trying for #2, this will be our second month of trying. Waiting impatiently for the o! Also just started temperature charting so I am interested in seeing how that works out. Used opk last time, bought strips for this month, also got early detections strips (said to detect 10hcg!)

Good luck for this month !

CD9 here! Experienced the same CM I got before AF yesterday.

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait till the big O!

Hows it going toughhgal ?

CD10 for me, not really paying too much attention to whats going on with me physically but emotionally feeling much better than pre AF Lol

Hope all is well :thumbup:

Hows it going toughhgal ?

CD10 for me, not really paying too much attention to whats going on with me physically but emotionally feeling much better than pre AF Lol

Hope all is well :thumbup:

CD 12! Everything is fine. Been doin really well this cycle. Not too worried about the big O. Just going with my heart this time. I am glad you let mee know all is well! Are you testing for O yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->