Cycle Day One. Wait with me?

He feels I am hiding something from him. He has no justification though. And just because of a feeling he is treating me so poorly. I decided to give hima few days to decide what he wants. But even today he is still acting so bitter. I hate to put this on you but it really is overwhelming.

Is he insecure do you think ? As I said I get insecure more often than I'd like but I do have my reasons (nothing too drastic, but enough to wind myself up) and its not a nice place to be but if he has no reason to be then yea he needs to chill out a bit ! I take it you live together then ? Is there anywhere you could go for a few days to see if it calms down a little ?

And hey no worries I dont mind :)

He has no reasons. The other night I wouldn't let him hold my phone because my parents were out drinking and riding around and I worry alot. So I was waiting for them to call me. That's just me. But all I do is work, come home, workout sometimes, take care of the house and spend time with him. He has no reason not to trust me. I understand me not letting him see my phone could spark something but not enough to act like that. Cause he really is acting something crazy!

That's the only time he hasn't been able to see my phone. And believe it was not for another man! He is my only.

I understand what your saying I've been on both sides of the fence ! And neither is nice ! The only thing I can suggest is like you say give yourselfs a few days to chill out and think what it is you/he wants, maybe say to him that if he wants the relationship to work out he needs to try and act a bit calmer for starters ! and then you can both work on the insecurities/trust issues. It will no doubt take time but if you both want to stay together then you'll find a way to do so :)

What are you going to do about ttc ? Have a break or wait and see ?

I texted him and he said "lol. You are crazy :)" omg!!! I can't do this. And I guess it's a break for me.. But I'll still check up on you. You are a great person for listening to my nonsense rant lol.

May I ask for advice? With your other two pregnancies did you have white clumps of discharge actually go into the toilet? I know that's a silly symptom but that's all I got that is kinda unusual.

Aww thats a shame :( but for the best I suppose if your not sure about your relationship. What if you've conceived this month ? I hope it does work out and more so if you have conceived !

And like I said no worries, you never know I might just be me ranting to you soon lol so you can return the favour should that happen :winkwink:

May I ask for advice? With your other two pregnancies did you have white clumps of discharge actually go into the toilet? I know that's a silly symptom but that's all I got that is kinda unusual.

My daughters are 6 and 7 now hun (15 month age gap between them) so was a while back and I didnt know I was pregnant until 6 weeks lol ttc #3 is the first time for symptom spotting BUT I'm just reading through a thread on here and what your describing turned out to be a bfp for 2 ladies plus I'm sure I read that in another post too so fingers crossed !

Oh my! Children grow up so fast. Thank you for telling me about the other thread though. I wouldn't count it as a for sure symptom but you never know.

Indeed they do, my oldest is 8 in march its mad !

Yea no symptoms are a guarantee unfortunately lol I've had slight twinges/cramps in uterus at times today and a slight backache but prob too early for pg as only 5dpo

Maybe not! I think implantation can happen at 5 dpo! That would be exciting :D any special plans for her next birthday?

Would be very exciting :) and lucky !

No, no plans as of yet. I'm worrying about christmas first lol..why does it always have to come around sooo quick ???!!!!

I have no clue! I don't even realize that the holidays are right around the corner till it smacks me in the face. But you have got to love the holidays despite the stress. All the yummy food and great family!

Lol ! :)

Yea very true ! Without family it would be nothing, they make it worth stressing over :)

So are you ttc your first ?

Yes I am. Well was. You know the situation. I have been slowly learning how my body works so hopefully it will go easier if I TTC again.

Yea atleast that should be a good thing for next time. Sorry this is all happening to you though..SUCKS !

When are you going to test ?

I will probably test IF AF ends up late. But I don't feel like this is my month either so basically just counting my self out and focus on other things. But it seems that me and OH may not get back together so might as well use the tests I do have stored away now! How about you?

Well, you never know give it time and you may work things out :)

I'll prob test early...why not eh :haha: yea I dont really have that feeling we've done it as i just feel it would be too lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->