Cycle Day One. Wait with me?

No hun I'm not going to test, are you ?

"Going with your heart" That sounds so sweet :)

Nope. It takes over my whole week watching for O. And yea, kinda sounded corny but it's true!

Yea it can get a bit much...what about the tww are you planning on testing early or are you going to wait it out ? Are you having any signs of ov ? I had a few slight twinges on my right side yesterday evening but I'm only cd 12 so prob too early but been dtd anyway Lol :)

No. Probably just wait it out. We have dtd crazy since AF ended! My tracker says I O on Halloween which is also OH's birthday!

Oh cool ! Lets hope its a lucky birthday O for you and your OH...keep me updated :thumbup:

I've been dtd every other day since AF finished due to dtd tonight I just hope he's in the mood Lol :blush:

Lol awh! I had some EWCM last night and this morning!

And not to be weird but that's a very good picture of y'all!

Yup. It's true. AF got me one day early. Ten minutes after buying pregnancy test! Mean one! New cycle, new start. Anyone like to join for the big O and our next TWW?

I'm with you girl. I'm on CD2 and start my first round of Clomid tomorrow.

AF or a BFP should be coming around the time of Thanksgiving/Our Disney Vacation!! Fingers Crossed for some baby news on Turkey Day!

Waiting together. :]

Ending up argueing tonight lol so no dtd :( still its his birthday tomorrow :winkwink: and theres me saying I'm going to take the relaxed approach haha who am I kidding :blush:

Thanx for the compliment of my pic toughhgal :flower: he's such a sweetie (when he's not argueing with me :haha: ) :winkwink:
Glad your having signs of ov ! So exciting hope this is your month !

Welcome sarah and good luck !

Yup. It's true. AF got me one day early. Ten minutes after buying pregnancy test! Mean one! New cycle, new start. Anyone like to join for the big O and our next TWW?

I'm with you girl. I'm on CD2 and start my first round of Clomid tomorrow.

AF or a BFP should be coming around the time of Thanksgiving/Our Disney Vacation!! Fingers Crossed for some baby news on Turkey Day!

Waiting together. :]

Welcome! You are kinda behind us but we can all still wait together. I love buddies! Keep updating us as you go through your cycle :)

Hows it going ? Any symptoms ? I'm 4dpo today

I kinda in a very rough spot right now. I'm not sure when I ovulated I had ewcm Monday/Tuesday and that was it. Few days later had pains in my uterus. So I'm very confused. Also me and OH are having major problems. I'm not sure where his bitter attitude came from but it is overwhelming. We hardly speak anymore but when we do we fight. That is all I can think about at this moment...

Aww I'm sorry to hear that chick :( if it helps me and my OH are not speaking at the moment, the only word I've said to him today is "cool" and that was when he came to apologise today for speaking to me the way he did last night...but today I just want to keep telling myself I dont care because sometimes that feels better than caring too much ! I can be quite insecure you see which is not good for either of us and is the main cause for our argument's :blush: but we always manage to sort it, he is a great man so I'm not trying to put him down but he was a bit OTT last night Lol oh well spose I can be too

Anyhow, sorry for the rant ! And I hope you manage to sort things out with your OH, I'm here if you need to chat. :hugs:

Back to TTC: I didnt track cm I just went on the pains and cramps I had which was on 30th so just going with that and putting myself at 4dpo...no symptoms as of yet unless sitting on your leg till it tingles counts ? Haha

Mine has been very rude. I don't understand it at all! Honestly, I dunno if I can do this anymore. He acts as if I'm something terrible but I would break my back to make him smile.

Lol! I am not really worried about my symptoms at this moment as you can tell. But I'm glad to hear from you! I never got this thread update notification when you wrote. Annoying lil thing.

Awww hun :hugs: I know what you mean, maybe give yourself a break for a day or too I've been living upstairs today lol been tidying my daughters bedroom up for the most part now I'm chilling on the bed listening to radio and browsing net, it feels good to spend time with me myself and I lol maybe try that and try and talk to him when your both in a better place :hugs:

on the plus side atleast your distracted from crazy symptom spotting :) just a shame its not a more pleasant distraction !!

Thank you for listening to me! I have been ready to explode any moment from all this nonsense. I may just watch some good tv shows on Netflix and workout. I dunno if you told me, but how long are your cycles usually?

No worries :) Sounds like a plan hun, go for it ! :thumbup:

I dont know hun, they are regular (every now n then I'll get an odd cycle) but exactly how regular I couldnt tell you as this cycle is the first cycle I've bothered to make a note on the calender on my tablet. Would be nice if they were 28 day cycles lol but tbh I'm just gratefull they are not like they used to be when I was younger I'd be lucky to see one back then lol harsh really..but hey ho :)

What about you, are you regular ?

Most months. Like you, sometimes I will have a very weird cycle and get my hopes up that I am pregnant! Boo! I think me and him really are finished. I'm not sure why.. I don't understand what I did wrong..

Yea thats happend to me too lol

why do you think it is over ? Have you spoken ? Or are you just feeling that way ?

I just can't deal with all this emotional pain over nothing. This has come out of no where. I just need to leave. I cry everytime he speaks to me cause its always so bitter.

So your still feeling like that today :( :hugs: sorry to hear that, what are you going to do ? Its odd you dont know the reasons, have you asked him ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->