Cycle Day One. Wait with me?

Hey hun if your testing in the morning I just wanted to say good luck :thumbup: I hope you get your bfp ! :dust:

I asked my mother if she had pains in that general area before she ever became pregnant. Just in case it's hereditary. :dohh: And she said yes. But you never know. I could be a different case. And I'm so glad you will stick around! I really appreciate it.

Your symptoms are a bit crazy! But I feel sparkly and sunny for you. :haha: Haha. As for the testing I may not get to. My mother wants to spend the day with me and that means bright and early! But if i do, I will definitely update. And if you test, good luck to you too! I will be waiting to hear you results :flower:

Bfn :( have a lovely day with your mum and I'll speak to you later :)

I decided to test real fast with FRER and fmu. Stark white bfn. And my vagina pain subsided yesterday and came back this morning. Last night I did have some tummy and I think uterus sharp pains. AF is definitely gearing up.

Boooo !! To the bfns ! :(

I know theres still time for both of us to get that bfp, I wont be testing again now until tuesday earliest (AF due wednesday if i count 28 days from cd1) but yea I'm defo counting myself out and just going to hope AF shows up sooner rather than later so can get on with next cycle :) I'm still going to take the relaxed approach though with just dtd as much as I can but going to try not to stress about that either, it will happen when its meant too.

hope you had a nice day with your mum

I got your pm I'll reply through email :)

Hey there! I know I am done TTC and you know why. But I wanted to check on you. Did AF arrive? Have you test anymore? I'm about three days away from AF and the AF cramps are hitting hard! Hope all is well!

Yes I do know why and it sucks :( bless you :hugs:

sorry to hear your cramps are giving you a crappy time, are your cramps always like that ? Mine varies each month some months I feel like I'm going into labour lol other months if it wasn't for the bleeding I wouldnt know I was having a period...strange how it can differ !

Yes I did test with a digital and not pregnant, AF due tomorrow ! I'm hoping she is going to turn up on time this month or atleast that it doesnt end up being a weird 50 day cycle lol that will p*** me right off !

Did you test again ?

The cramps in the vaginal area was severe. It doubled me over for a few seconds. So I'm pretty sure AF is coming. So I decided not to test. I'm really positive she is coming.

I'm sorry about that bfn! Boo! But lets hope she comes on time so you can head into your next cycle with no time waisted waiting for her mean face. Keep me posted :)

I ended up doing another test (frer, fmu) to just put it out of mind and again..stark white bfn. I know I am out now! AF due in two days so I wish she would get here. I feel 10 types of awful sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->