Cycle Start 22nd Feb - Anyone else around this time???

JTP

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi Me and Boyf are TTC for the first time (after unplanned ectopic July 2007)

My :witch: started on the 22nd Feb and I think I O'd on the 7th/8th and had lots of baby making intercourse from the 3rd (either everyday or otherday) untill the 10th - just to be on the safeside

I think I'm now 5 dpo and am not sure If Ive got symptoms or I'm just looking for them

Symptoms so far.
3/4 dpo lower abdomen / girly area cramps - slight but there - not like AF cramps
quite tired
constipated (SORRY TMI)
Restless night last night
creamy white CM
feeling 'wet' all the time

does any of this make sense / seem familiar to anyone else

please help / be cycle buddies with me
dont want to go through this on my own and dont want t o put too much pressure on fantastic boyf either

xx fairy dust to all xx

Hiya

I am new to this, this is only my second cycle of really trying and the first cycle I got a UTI so didn't have as much BDing as we would have liked.

My cycle started on the 25th and I think that I ovulated on 8th and 9th. I am not sure if I would feel anything yet but seems to have all the symptoms you have above. The constipation is really unusual for me as I am very regular.

Good luck to you, all we have to do now is wait!

Hi Phoebs

This is kindof our second month trying aswell. I had an infection last month and the doctor put me on a weeks doinking ban - right over my fertile week - would you believe it!!!!!

Good to know someone else is driving themselves crazy waiting as well.
We can keep each other informed. I do hope that everything goes ok.

Symptom update: 6dpo
had funny butterfly feeling last night
nipples and bbs feel a little tender but again could be looking for signs when there not there

Keep me posted

My :witch: is due around the 21st (I think) Mothers day 22nd and Boyf birthday 23rd now that would be a fantastic weekend to get :bfp:

Will have to refrain from testing too soon

Hey

Been having strange twinges in my tummy for the last 7 days, feel like Ov pains but have lasted way longer than normal. My CM is drying up now so must have ovulated in the last week, just hoping one of those little sperms made it all the way and the pains are implantation!!!!!

Bit worried as I have just been for a run and now have cramps in my tummy, I get this occassionally when I run so know nothing related to potential preg but think I will stop running for a while!!!

Feb 22nd checking in here!

I'm having minor symptoms as of the last few days. But I also just started a new schedule at work too.

-Light girl cramps
-Sleepy, sleepy, sleepiness!
-Creamy white CM

Last Sat I tested my temp and took an OV test and my temp was pretty high (more than normal) and the test was positive for ovulation. We had sex that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Since my Daughter is an August baby, this time I'd like a Nov/Dec baby. We've been trying for 6 months so I hope this is my Mother Nature's way of giving me what I want.

Here's to a :bfp:
:dust:

Hi ladies, can I join too? AF came on Feb 18, and I'm 8DPO today. Not much to report in the way of symptoms, really..... Just a lot of sex around the right time, a good feeling (which comes and goes), and what I think is unusual (for me) CM. Planning to test a week from tomorrow, which will be 15DPO (and will make AF about 4 days late).

I'm just going a little crazy, and want to surround myself with people who are going through the same thing!! Good luck to all!!

Hi guys,

It is so nice to hear from other girls, who seem to be going as crazy as me, 6 months ago my boyf and I had been actively trying not to get pregnant and then we had an accident and I was 6 days late, but turned out that AF:witch: came. Since then we have been talking about it and decided to try after Christmas, and I now seem to have turned into this crazy person and all I can think of is getting pregnant!!!!!

Am I going mad???

Hello girls, my :witch: started the 21st feb, but i had started the pill on the 23rd took a couple of pills, then we decided to ttc, but had withdrawel bleed on the 8th, haven't taken the pill for about year so i am expecting my period on friday!
I do have some rather odd symptoms, even though its probably impossible, just trying to ignore them! Good luck to all of you!

Hi everyone!

Pheobs - Yes, you're going mad :D But so am I, so if we use each other as the point of comparison, then we're both perfectly sane!!!! :rofl: (tried to convince DH with that logic last night when he accused me of being baby-crazy. It really had no impact....)

Ample :dust: for us all!!!!

Hi sorry to hae een away soooo long

nice to see that there are more of us than I thought. am driving myself insane at the momnet 9dpo I think

trying not to think too much about it.

AF due this coming saturday and with mothers day on sunday and boyfriends birthday on monday I really hope that we get a BFP.

if not its back to the doinking - oh well!!!! he he he

I'm going to get an early test tomorrow and see where that leads us. I'm thinking good thoughts and hoping for the best. My symptoms are strong but then again it could all be in my head.
:dust: for all!

woohoo I got my ticker!!!
am going to try and get team princess now

Should we try and think of one for here too!!!

Hi I'm new to this too and this is my first month trying. Cd1 was Feb 25th so playing the waiting game! It is very hard not to try to spot symptoms though!!! I don't seem to have enough of them so i'm already thinking i'm probably out this month!! Good luck ladies!!!

good morning glitterbug, nice to see you here.

I'm 10dpo so far and I feel the same, hoping, doubting, wishing etc.

at least we're all in this together.

I only found this site about a week ago and am addicted already, It's good to have people to talk to and get ideas and support from

Baby dust to you and x fingers for a BFP this month

I'm going to get an early test tomorrow and see where that leads us. I'm thinking good thoughts and hoping for the best. My symptoms are strong but then again it could all be in my head.
:dust: for all!

Let us know how it goes. I dont get paid till friday and AF not due till sat - so I have to wait to test. However have got a little cash put to one side so might just try a test today just in case - a little early though only 10dpo - might just upset myself for no reason

hope you get your BFP. fairy dust to you

good morning glitterbug, nice to see you here.

I'm 10dpo so far and I feel the same, hoping, doubting, wishing etc.

at least we're all in this together.

I only found this site about a week ago and am addicted already, It's good to have people to talk to and get ideas and support from

Baby dust to you and x fingers for a BFP this month

Thank you JTP! I know what you mean about the site being addictive! I only joined this month and I seem to be drawn to it whenever I have a few minutes spare!!!:rofl:

I have made a promise to myself that I will not test early. The :witch: is usually pretty much on time give or take a day or two. The only thing is this really stupid urge to POAS already! ha ha. I'm sure all the :spermy: have made me a bit crazy (well more than usual) this month!!!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you too!!

thanx glitterbug. I know what you mean about the urge to POAS!!! he he I know that if I do it today it'll come back BFN but I still want to.

My AF is usually very reg so due I think on sat - mothers day sun and boyf's birthday on Monday, so would be cool if the :witch: doesnt show her face!!!!

Not many symptoms yet though, I keep thinking I feel something but it's most probably all in my head!!

Wow, things are starting to get exciting for all of us!!! :dust: for everyone!!!

JTP and glitterbug, I'm with you! I'm having to sit on my hands to quell the urge to POAS!! AF is due on Friday, and I'm waiting to see if she's late. I keep thinking "6 more days, 6 more days!" (until I get to test) It got harder this morning.... Check out my chart!!

Best of luck to everyone! Hopefully this will be a thread full to bursting of BFPs!!!!!!!!

:bfn: today

Guess it's just major PMS

oh well, next month maybe.

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79