Cycle Start 22nd Feb - Anyone else around this time???

welcome goingforit, and spotty is right they sound like quite promising symptoms from what I've read from the other girls on here.

My cousin has just had a little girl and they will be at my other cousin's (his sister) wedding at the beginning of may. I'm soooo looking forwards to meeting her. but hope I dont get upset that we havent got one yet. but nice that there is finally anew generation to our family.

Thank you - like all of the rest of you only time will tell and its a killer waiting! lol.

I may test 2moro but it may still be too early - its far too tempting to test when you have a test in the house! lol.

I just wish everyone the best of luck :)

You don't know my SIL! lol. Yes i agree though. BTW yes to PIL! We don't live near any parents and they don't live near each other; they'd never know any different! I just would want to tell those that can be supportive.

We had a baby at ours (my niece who was 2 weeks!) and it was lovely!

Well, if you have a baby at the wedding, then your SIL will just have to deal, right? :D

I think we should all make a pact not to count ourselves out until and unless AF arrives. Who's with me?? :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

(and why is there no cheerleader emoticon? I did what I could with what I had... :lol:)

Morning all. I did a HPT this morning with no luck; now i'm thinking maybe i'm having the phantom pregnancy.

I just wish these symptoms will disappear now for my peace of mind. I felt so sick last night and have only had about 5 hours sleep; I have a long day at work today so at least this will stop me from driving myself insane!

Forgot to say hope those who are due the witch today have the result they want :)

Good morning ladies. Just checking in to see how you are all doing.

Goingforit, you never know until the :witch: shows her face so don't lose faith just yet!

Saying that though, I'm not due until Tuesday and I have no real symptoms. BBs still sore, but can't figure out if they are worse than normal before AF! Felt a bit icky last night for a couple of hours but I was probably just tired! Like a lot of the ladies here, this is my first cycle trying so I won't get my hopes up too much! Sending some PMA and lots of baby dust to the rest of you!

I agree, no giving up for this month untill :witch: arrives! although it is hard, still no symptoms.

anyway, good morning ladies, hope you had a good nght, am in work today so cant use the comp too much, but a quiet day so I'll pop in and out Im sure xxxx

:dust: to all those testing today

Morning, ladies!

Goingforit, I'm sorry to hear about your test, hun. Keep your chin up!

I think I'm officially triphasic, whatever the significance of that ends up being.... Off to babble in my journal. :) Good luck to today's testers!!!

Hi Guys, Just to let you know I caved and tested early (AF not due till Saturday) and got a very clear :bfn: gutted

oh well the :witch: hasnt shown yet, so all may not be lost

baby dust for me please xxx (and for all of you :dust: :dust:)

Morning all. I did a HPT this morning with no luck; now i'm thinking maybe i'm having the phantom pregnancy.

I just wish these symptoms will disappear now for my peace of mind. I felt so sick last night and have only had about 5 hours sleep; I have a long day at work today so at least this will stop me from driving myself insane!

I know what you are going through!! My body/mind is playing pranks on me and I've about had it! hehe

I took one more test this morning and it was a :bfn:. I'm calling it quits for March. I'm going to keep my mind focused on other things and maybe that will help.

My cousin has just had a little girl and they will be at my other cousin's (his sister) wedding at the beginning of may. I'm soooo looking forwards to meeting her. but hope I dont get upset that we havent got one yet. but nice that there is finally anew generation to our family.

I know exactly how you feel, it seems like everyone around me (I'm not joking when I say I know/know of 20 people who have had babies or have gotten pregnant since last year). It's hard not to be envious, if I would even say that but it does make your heart, or at least mine, ache just a little bit.

I'm so glad I have found this place so I don't feel crazy!

Hey all thanks for your comments - just home from work :) I know what you mean about it not being over until the witch appears but i'm no longer holding as many hopes. It doesn't feel healthy for me to be constantly wondering what my body is doing to me!

Baby dust to all! :)

Fair enough, Goingforit! And exactly what my best friend and DH have been trying to tell me. It makes total sense, except that I personally seem to be beyond it just now. :)

Que sera, sera, yes? (Or I guess I should say "si")

I didn't say I would find it easy Spotty! I am struggling trying not to think of it but I don't want all of this to be a phantom pg either.

Your on your final day aren't you spotty? Fingers crossed for 2moro!

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

as you may have guessed, the :witch: showed up this morning.!!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
Major PMT today!!!

will feel better later though

:dust: to all of you that are still waiting to test xxx

:hug:

Aww JTP sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face. At least you can look forward to next cycle now though hun! Have a feeling I will be in the same situation come next week but we'll see! :hug:

goingforit - no question, it's not easy!! Thanks for the luck. High temp today, but AF may still show. Time will tell.

JPT - I'm so sorry!! :hug:

Hey ladies,

Not been able to post much as have been suuuupppper busy, thought it would have takne my mind of the count down but of course, it is all I can think of.

Sorry to JTP and others who have got their :bfn: today. :hug:

I still have 4 days to go. Not sure what to be thinking, I am still getting twinges in my tummy and upper thigh and peeing all the time, my bladder is felling fuller than it would normally be, tired all the time and constantly thinkign about food but that could just be comfort eating as DH is away!!!!!!

Good luck to todays testers

Exciting for those who are on CD 1 as you get to baby make soon.

sorry to hear JTP. Is a high temperature a sign of pg then? I am new to all of this. AF meant to show today but no sign yet though I had many of the pains I normally get today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->