Cycle Start 22nd Feb - Anyone else around this time???

Good luck everyone! I'm trying to approach things now with the attitude of no expectations, so that I'll either be fine with AF (well, fine-ish), or pleasantly surprised without her!

Sbuxgirl, did you end up testing again today as you planned?

Hey JTP, if :witch: is going to come I hope it does come when planned so you can get on with the next cycle, nothing worse than a late show for no reason :hissy:!!!

Do you mind if I join? My last witch was the 21st Feb. All that is going through my head is am i? aren't i?

Come on in, goingforit, pull up a chair, and join the insanity of not knowing!!! :D

When is AF due? When are you planning to test?

AF due Saturday. I have some symptoms but then I've read lots of things and worry its in my head. I have only recently come off the pill but as they are low dosage I have heard it is very possible.

I am not sure when to test but it is driving me insane!

I've read a few things about timing testing. One website suggests waiting 19 days after the last time you had sex, to allow for the full potential life spans of both egg and sperm. Sounds good, but JEEPERS!!! 19 days??? I'm waiting until 16 dpo (Monday) unless AF arrives sooner (due Friday).

I feel the same way about symptoms, and wondering whether they're in my head or not. Also symptoms I know are real, but can't decide if they're related to, say, actually having the flu, or early preg. We'll figure it out eventually!!! :D

:dust:

Exactly what I am thinking! Like my nipples are very tender, much more prominent and darker around them. I even have blue veins appearing on my boobs. An i also have pains in my stomach.

So your waiting 3 days after its due; is there a specific reason for this number of days? That would mean if i did the same I would test the day after you.

Wow, those are very interesting symptoms!!! Definitely keep us posted!

The three day wait is in part because I want to wait until after AF is due so there's a little less chance of her showing up after a BFP - I think I'd rather be in the dark if that happens (although I question my logic on a pretty regular basis!). DH suggested I wait until she's a couple weeks late, but..... YEAH RIGHT!!!!! :laugh2: I think he was joking.

Also, I'm going to be away for the weekend at my in-laws who don't know we're trying, and I'd rather not POAS there. At this point we've decided not to tell anyone until I'm into 2nd tri. So we wait until Monday!

I assume DH is the man? In my situation he is somewhat not anywhere near as anxious to know as me! lol.

Yeah I understand the want for noone to know - i think that is y i think this forum is great!

:D "DH" is "dear husband", or as I say "da husband". :) Yup, mine said last night that he would be excited when I'm pg, but he's in no rush to find out. I simply don't understand him!! :laugh2:

It's an amazing thing to have this forum, where you can shout things out anonymously! But lately I've been thinking that I might want to tell our immediate families right away because if I do happen to miscarry, I'll want the support. My mom had 3 miscarriages, and I think MIL had a couple. Pretty sure they'd just "get it" a little more than DH would, although I know he would be super sad and super supportive. We'll have to talk it over again when the time comes.

So you think you'll wait before telling people?

I have thought about it and think I would tell my parents but not the PIL! I just don't think they would understand and not overly sure they'd be entirely happy as we would have a baby at SIL wedding (i've made these abb. up but hope they make sense?!)

I may also tell one colleague who I always work with cos I know she has miscarried in the past and feel important that within my work someone knows.

Does that make sense?

Makes total sense to me! BTW, "SIL" is used pretty commonly around here. "PIL" is parents-in-law, yes? At first I read people-in-law. Either way, I love it! Anyway, I think it is important to choose who you tell carefully - it's a time to make sure you have support!

Telling one set of parents is sooo not an option for us - they all live in the same small town, and that could go very, very wrong.

I would have loved a baby at my wedding! Nothing can take away from the bride's day, really! (In my opinion, at least.....)

You don't know my SIL! lol. Yes i agree though. BTW yes to PIL! We don't live near any parents and they don't live near each other; they'd never know any different! I just would want to tell those that can be supportive.

We had a baby at ours (my niece who was 2 weeks!) and it was lovely!

Good luck everyone! I'm trying to approach things now with the attitude of no expectations, so that I'll either be fine with AF (well, fine-ish), or pleasantly surprised without her!

After testing this morning there was a speck like a line wanted to form but nothing like yesterday, must have been an evap line. Although I still have a lot of thick CM (TMI) which is not normal for me at all.

Maybe there's a chance but I think I'm out.

:bfn: for me.

After testing this morning there was a speck like a line wanted to form but nothing like yesterday, must have been an evap line. Although I still have a lot of thick CM (TMI) which is not normal for me at all.

Surely there is still hope if you are not due a AF til sunday? Have my fingers crossed for you!

Surely there is still hope if you are not due a AF til sunday? Have my fingers crossed for you!

You're such a sweetheart! From here I'm just going to wait for AF on Sunday.

Keep us updated with you too :D

Thank you. I will do. I know its easy to say to wait until the AF comes but i also know that its not that easy! I'm trying hard to not ponder over it but again that is hard too! lol.

Confusing bodies!

I'm trying to keep my head occupiped with other things. I have a feeling though tonight my mind will wonder during my boring Office 2007 class.
We'll see if I can last till Sunday. haha

We should call ourselves the patience seekers :D

Hi ladies, sorry been away from the computer so long, had to work today and then took the dog for a walk and my mum made tea for me which as yyyuuummmii!!!!

hope everyones ok. I think I'm out this month too.. af not due till sat, but not really getting any symptoms at all at the moment ... oh well!!!

It's only our first cycle so I suppose it;s to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->