Cycle Start 22nd Feb - Anyone else around this time???

Sorry to hear she got you Goingforit better luck next time! Who knows, you might end up with a Christmas baby!

I am still waiting for the :witch: who is due tomorrow and I am pretty sure the old hag will get me too. Knowing her, she will arrive a bit late just to stress me out!

I have no symptoms which I can't relate to AF. The only thing different for me, is that i have had occasional mild cramping over the last few days which I don't normally get until AF actually arrives.

I suppose only time will tell but I just don't think it's my turn this time round.

Hope all you other girlies are okay and good luck and baby dust to those still waiting for their :bfp

Hi Ladies,

I need some support, I gave in and tested yesterday evening, and guess what :bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:. My 28 days is up today and I actually really thought that this month might be the month, but I guess I will just have to wait till next month. No sign of :witch: yet though!

Morning, everyone.

Goingforit - Boo to AF!!! :) Sorry about the bad news. Not sure if your earlier question got answered, but if you have continuing high basal body temp after you expect AF, then that can suggest pregnancy. But not necessarily.

Phoebs - I'm sorry to hear about your test results! If AF hasn't shown up yet, then there's still a chance, though. :hugs:

She got me a couple of days ago, which made her a couple of days late. It hit me pretty hard, but like with last cycle, it's passing and I'm looking forward to our next attempt.

Hey Spotty,

I was convinced I was pg last week but as the dreaded AF date came closer I started to doubt, really wished I hadn't tested actually, but your right there is still a miniscule chance I may be, but my tummy is starting to feel like :witch: may be on her way so I think it is me out for this month also.

Will let you know what happens, will need some support to try again!!! :hug:

It is really soul destroying!!!! I'm trying to be lighthearted about it but it seems that from the day DH and I discussed TTC we have both become so desperate to have a baby now and I could see the dissapointment in his face when the :bfn: showed yesterday!

Hi Ladies. Just checking in to see how you're doing.

:witch: is pretty much here I think. I have had mild (ish) cramping since last night but she's really keeping me hanging! I am almost certain I am out, if not now I will be by tomorrow morning. :cry:
I know this is only the first month trying but I was really hoping and wishing for my :bfp:! Mind you seeing the great sperm race on tv last night really put into perspective how hard it is to get pregnant!

Feeling a bit sorry for myself now so best be off!

Phoebs - hope she doesn't get you too! :dust:

Hi Ladies. Just checking in to see how you're doing.

:witch: is pretty much here I think. I have had mild (ish) cramping since last night but she's really keeping me hanging! I am almost certain I am out, if not now I will be by tomorrow morning. :cry:
I know this is only the first month trying but I was really hoping and wishing for my :bfp:! Mind you seeing the great sperm race on tv last night really put into perspective how hard it is to get pregnant!

Feeling a bit sorry for myself now so best be off!

Phoebs - hope she doesn't get you too! :dust:

Same as me! I have opened a TTC Buddy group if you want to join. It's called team hope.

However hoping that the witch doesn't arrive for you!

Well good morning ladies. My body is playing nasty tricks on me today. The :witch: was due yesterday, so all Monday evening and all yesterday I had cramps and a headache that wouldn't shift. I had an early night expecting to be woken by her this morning and nothing but the teeny tiny bit of spotting! After all that pain which now seems to have gone!
I just wish that if she was gonna show, she would get on with it so I know where I am!

Phoebs - Any sign? I know you said you got a :bfn: the other day, but has the :witch: got you yet?

FX'd all still waiting or trying for this month

:hug:

Hey guys,

Today update:

Feel almost nothing at all today, very mild little cramping as I have had since mid cycle, boobs still looking very full! No spotting and no :witch: cramps. No sign of :witch: yet, but as you know our bodies are unpredictable, well mine seems to be, so will just have to wait!

Generally, feeling a little more positive today :happydance: though, have had a really good few days of exercise which is good for those happy hormones running through the body.

Hi Phoebs and Glitterbug, yeah, the waiting is the worst! I hope you get an answer soon, and I hope it's good news! If it's not, then it's totally heart-breaking for a few days, but then I, at least, started to feel better and ready to try again. My fingers are crossed for your BFPs!!! :dust: :dust:

Hi Phoebs and Glitterbug, yeah, the waiting is the worst! I hope you get an answer soon, and I hope it's good news! If it's not, then it's totally heart-breaking for a few days, but then I, at least, started to feel better and ready to try again. My fingers are crossed for your BFPs!!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks Spotty. Well she got me today...finally after all that! I'm not feeling as sorry for myself as I was, but then I thought it was all over a couple of days ago so I'd already talked myself out of getting my :bfp: this month. The only thing is that my TWW will be even worse next time round, as before I was certain I was on a 28 day cycle, but with this month being so unpredictable, I don't really know how many days I will have to wait to know either way!

Lets hope we're all successful next time! FX'd :hug:

Oh, that's too bad Glitterbug, but I'm glad you're feeling ok. Maybe the uncertainty in terms of cycle length will make next cycle easier because anything could happen? My attitude has gradually been shifting to thinking that it's all fairly random, anyway, so there's little point in stressing about any of it. Well, at least that's how I feel until about 10 DPO!!!! lol

Yeah I guess so thanks Spotty. I'm gonna try this :sex: every other day thing similar to the sperm meets egg plan, just without the OPK. In some ways I want to know what's going on with my body and when, but in others I just want it to happen when it happens if that makes sense. The last thing I want to do is end getting all obsessive about it all cos it just wouldn't be fun - think OH would probably leave me!! :rofl: I have already said I will try not to symptom spot next month but who am I kidding? I know I will already!!! :haha:

Yep, I am also vowing (again!) not to get obsessive/symptom spot this cycle. We'll see.... :) I'm already making alterations to the SMEP, since we were supposed to BD on CD8, but we're staying with friends, so.... It will have to wait until CD10, I guess. Fortunately I ovulate late, so I'm not as off-schedule as it seems.

Good luck this cycle!!!

hi guys, sorry for dissapearing after my :witch: showed up, I just really needed to have a break from thinking about it.

sorry to hear of everyones witchy tales. but hope that you are all well

should be ovulating again soon so I suppoese it al starts again

Hey JTP hope you're okay. I'm not sure when I will OV this month, although we were supposed to be trying every other night starting from tomorrow and we've already messed that one up!!:rofl: I was told that the :spermy: need a days break to refresh and replenish their supplies so :sex: every day apparently doesn't help the issue!! Not sure how well that will go down with OH but we shall see!! Best of luck for this month. Ban the :witch: I say! :hug:

hi guys, sorry for dissapearing after my :witch: showed up, I just really needed to have a break from thinking about it.

sorry to hear of everyones witchy tales. but hope that you are all well

should be ovulating again soon so I suppoese it al starts again

Hi JTP, I know how you feel it does get a little too much!! :hug:

Hey JTP - yeah, space from this stuff periodically is important! Hope you had a good break from thinking about it! :hug:

Glitterbug - Having done the every day BD thing last cycle (and had a cold and moved to a different country all at the same time...) I can attest to how exhausting it is!!! We're also doing the every-other-day version this time (I decided not to buy OPKs - didn't realize how expensive they are!! So I think it will be alternate days all the way through). I haven't told DH that yet....... ;) Not sure how he'll feel about it, either!!

Best of luck to all this cycle!

Hey JTP - yeah, space from this stuff periodically is important! Hope you had a good break from thinking about it! :hug:

Glitterbug - Having done the every day BD thing last cycle (and had a cold and moved to a different country all at the same time...) I can attest to how exhausting it is!!! We're also doing the every-other-day version this time (I decided not to buy OPKs - didn't realize how expensive they are!! So I think it will be alternate days all the way through). I haven't told DH that yet....... ;) Not sure how he'll feel about it, either!!

Best of luck to all this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->