Cycle Start 22nd Feb - Anyone else around this time???

thanx glitterbug. I know what you mean about the urge to POAS!!! he he I know that if I do it today it'll come back BFN but I still want to.

My AF is usually very reg so due I think on sat - mothers day sun and boyf's birthday on Monday, so would be cool if the :witch: doesnt show her face!!!!

Not many symptoms yet though, I keep thinking I feel something but it's most probably all in my head!!

That would be perfect timing! :D

Oh, Sbuxgirl, I'm sorry!!! Good luck with the next cycle!!!

Thanks :) My time will come, just hopefully sooner than later. I'm going to try and focus on other things and maybe that will help.

Patience is a virtue.

ahh, yes, patience! Can I buy that somewhere?? lol

Well, this is going to sound weird. So I went back to look at the test and now there is a very faint line...so maybe I am? I'm still going to say no and test again tomorrow.

I'll see if I can snap a pic.

Well, this is going to sound weird. So I went back to look at the test and now there is a very faint line...so maybe I am? I'm still going to say no and test again tomorrow.

I'll see if I can snap a pic.

How long was the test sitting for between the BFN and the faint BFP?

Waiting on tenterhooks!!! :D Fxd!!!!

2 hours maybe..I didn't wait very long though to see if a line appeared, I waited maybe 5 minutes and assumed there was no line. I went back in 2 hours later and now there is a very faint blue plus line.

Could just be a fake line, or whatever they're called.

Hmmm, hard to tell. I agree that if no AF, another test tomorrow or the next day is in order. :hug:

Thanks so much for your input.

I'm trying not to think about it or I'll get excited!

Any time!!

Yep, I have to take a break from the computer for a few hours now. And not like the fake one I just took, which involved heading to the bathroom to check in on my CM, making a sandwich, and coming straight back! :laugh2:

I'll be checking in tomorrow!

That's funny because I check my cm too. Still lots of it (TMI) so maybe :)

Maybe tomorrow will be our lucky day!

Hey guys,

My update today is still twinges in tummy, not sure if these are good or bad now! Also feeling very bloated and tummy very tight. Also CM gone creamy.

1 week till AF due! Can't stand waiting.

That's funny because I check my cm too. Still lots of it (TMI) so maybe :)

Maybe tomorrow will be our lucky day!

Good luck Sbuxgirl! From what I keep reading on this site, quite a few people don't have enough HCG hormone to detect until quite a few days after AF would normally have been due. FX this is the case for you and you still get your :bfp:

Sbuxgirl4004 I'm going to try and wait to test on fri but af not due till sat - dont want to get my hoes up, not feeling anything 'special' going on at the moment

Good luck on testing guys, I still have 6 days to wait until AF due, will try and resist testing before then.

I have still been getting twinges in lower tummy with the occassional twinge in the upper thigh and I did hear that can be a sign of blood rushing the uterous. Really quite bloated and tight in the tummy area today and tired. Am hoping these are good signs.

:hug:

Good luck on testing guys, I still have 6 days to wait until AF due, will try and resist testing before then.
I have still been getting twinges in lower tummy with the occassional twinge in the upper thigh and I did hear that can be a sign of blood rushing the uterous. Really quite bloated and tight in the tummy area today and tired. Am hoping these are good signs.

:hug:

Hi Phoebs

I have about six days until i'm due too and I am also gonna try to hold out on testing until then!! I don't think I have any symptoms that are out of the ordinary for the week before AF, although my bbs are very sore at the sides compared to normal. (or is that in my head??) other than that, very mild tummy ache that I may have been imagining since last night!! Trying not to symptom spot is almost as hard as waiting to see if the :witch: will get me!!:rofl:
FX for you!

I'm convinced that I'm out this month.!! not symptoms worth speaking of and AF due in 3 days. BB's a little sore and nipples a little painfull though but thats because of the AF due???
sooo trying not to get my hopes up cos i'll be gutted when th :witch: shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->