Daily chat feelings

odd_socks

Long Term WTT
Reaction score
Well i thought this "daily chat" and discuss day to day feelings :winkwink:

Today i must admit i do feel rather low, and extremely broody today, i have been putting on a "happy" front when speaking with my OH and with my family its just sooooo hard when all i wanna do is cry :growlmad:

Well i thought this "daily chat" and discuss day to day feelings :winkwink:

Today i must admit i do feel rather low, and extremely broody today, i have been putting on a "happy" front when speaking with my OH and with my family its just sooooo hard when all i wanna do is cry :growlmad:

Awww hun everyone here is so nice so feel free to rant and rave :hugs:

Heres my little rant if you don't mind me crashing!

So sick of people who think 19/20 is too young to have a baby! My friend has a 6 week old daughter and people say awful things behind her back. God knows what they will say when it happens for me. Don't care though this is my decision and i'll life my life how I want!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: big hugs for you...:flower:

can we contribute with our 'Todays feelings' too?

hope so :blush:

Today, I have been keeping busy, the stress of work isnt helping me from wandering onto the baby websites I am feeling mega broody. I just wish my customers would stop with the hounding, who expects their parcel to be with them the day before they ordered it? pfft, if only they knew I was having one of those days! Maybe they would leave me alone to bask in my broodiness, instead they are making me wonder if i can deal with this and a new baby.:dohh:

Lubbird, I am 20 too :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: big hugs for you...:flower:

can we contribute with our 'Todays feelings' too?

hope so :blush:

Today, I have been keeping busy, the stress of work isnt helping me from wandering onto the baby websites I am feeling mega broody. I just wish my customers would stop with the hounding, who expects their parcel to be with them the day before they ordered it? pfft, if only they knew I was having one of those days! Maybe they would leave me alone to bask in my broodiness, instead they are making me wonder if i can deal with this and a new baby.:dohh:

Lubbird, I am 20 too :flower:

Not quite 20 yet but I will be when we start TTC. Im 20 on 12th December. Lol customers do my nut in. Retail can be a bit soul destroying sometimes ha ha :wacko:

agreed, retail is evil!! well, if only there were no customers haha!

agreed, retail is evil!! well, if only there were no customers haha!

Ha ha then we wouldn't have jobs! I'm planning on studying part time in september in beauty therapy and then taking that on to a degree in media make-up. I have a BTEC already but not in a field I wanna be in, so retail is giving me money until I am qualified :D

i got stuck there!! working in a supermarket is horrid, and even when i have a baby i'll still be stuck there lol!

retail unfortunately is my business so there is no running from it... customer is always right as they say. Honestly I had someone threatening to go to trading standard because their order placed on Sunday wasn't on their doorstep monday morning.. Just have to put on a big smile and stay positive.

Baby things are what are keeping me going through all the stress! I just cannot wait to have another, feeling soooo broody!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yet another pregnancy announcment on facebook!! Do i just pick very fertile friends or what??!!

retail unfortunately is my business so there is no running from it... customer is always right as they say. Honestly I had someone threatening to go to trading standard because their order placed on Sunday wasn't on their doorstep monday morning.. Just have to put on a big smile and stay positive.

Baby things are what are keeping me going through all the stress! I just cannot wait to have another, feeling soooo broody!!

I'm just glad I can rant about the broodyness here cause my BF is getting a bit annoyed LOL :blush:

You are so lucky to already have a LO. There's always LO's coming in with the mummies at work and I just melt when I see them!

And grrr hate the 'customer is always right' thing - bane of my life :wacko:

lol picking fertile friends, its how sods law works the more you want it the more you notice others who get what you want....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yet another pregnancy announcment on facebook!! Do i just pick very fertile friends or what??!!

There has been about 5 on mine this month, and 3 births, and 2 mums with 6 and 8 week olds constantly posting pics. :growlmad:

and you wouldnt BELIEVE how many pregnant bumps I saw in town this week... Im am thinking 'honestly!!!' what gives?' LOL

i may just delete anyone who has a baby or is pregnant! lol

HAHA been there done that... still went back to look at the pictures :)

and you wouldnt BELIEVE how many pregnant bumps I saw in town this week... Im am thinking 'honestly!!!' what gives?' LOL

Me too! I'm thinking

Cold weather = People staying in = :sex: = :baby:

Lol maybe it will be that easy for me? Baha.

i know, when i'm in work they are all around me, it's horrid!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->