• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daily chat feelings

Oooh question...

Return to work or stay at home mum?

Obv. this leaves a bit of wriggle room for staying at home until your LO is a certain age. But yeah what are your general views/plans?

i currently work 56 hours a week over two jobs, so i'd like to get the chance to be a 'proper' wifey, stayin home cooking cleanin and lookin after lill bubba!! hubby is tryin to mussle his way into the whole stay at home thing, but he's got no chance lol!

i currently work 56 hours a week over two jobs, so i'd like to get the chance to be a 'proper' wifey, stayin home cooking cleanin and lookin after lill bubba!! hubby is tryin to mussle his way into the whole stay at home thing, but he's got no chance lol!

56 hours you mad woman! How do you have the energy!

After christmas I am planning to up my work hours so I can save lots of money for baby. I'd love to be a proper wifey too! I'm definitely gonna be learning to be a better cook once I go on maternity leave. I wanna be a stay at home mum until bubba is old enough for nursery, but I might go back to work part time sooner i'm just gonna see how I feel :headspin:

I work from home morning till night, heck im still working now enjoying a glass of wine, mind. Its been the same since my LO was born but I am a self confessed workaholic, I do love it.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hugs all around :D haha
today im a little bit happier......i think its because ive been going through all our christmas lights and things (not going up yet) but some lights needed fixing etc, and made me feel excited about christmas rather than depressed about broodiness :blush: im like a big kid at xmas so that explains it. Proper missing my OH today though :(

lets hope christmas keeps all our broody minds busy!! :thumbup:

thats what im hoping yes :wink: maybe new year maybe bring new baby..........that may be wishful thinking lol

Yeah I'm trying to focus on xmas too to keep my mind off february! Can't wait till we all have bumps though :D

I think I'll probably want to go back to work after maternity leave. I already work part time, three days per week, so that's easy enough. Of course what I say I want now, pre-kids, and what I'll want once I'm a mother are two different things!

Does anyone else worry about how their body will change during pregnancy? I'm really not keen on the whole process, even though I know it has to be done to have a baby :blush: I mean everything gets bigger, boobs (I'm already pretty big up top to begin with :dohh: ) bump, bum etc. I've never liked changes like that - I was the only girl I knew who actively disliked going through puberty, and was really pleased that I was a late developer, didn't start my periods until I was nearly 15 and so on :haha:

I was i was a late developer lol i was 10 almost 11 :( i admit i worry about my boobs getting bigger as like u im big on top (not that my OH would complain lol) ive always hated my tummy so i dont mind that so much really. I worry the effect it will have on my back

Yeah I'm big boobed too and I'm worried and them getting mahoosive. I have a little bit of weight to lose before february anyway just for a healthy pregnancy so I am worried about just putting it all on. At the end of the day you just gotta ask yourself whether you would rather stay as you are now with no baby or go through the changes and have a lovely little bubba. I know what I want! Xx

i agree there, i kinda happy to have those changes to have a baby :D

My emotions are a rollercoaster today :( happy this morning and down now. O well put a smile on my face and bottle it up, i can be happy tiger everyone wants to see :D

well today I'm feeling really positive, last cycle before we ttc, my hubby is finally actually talking about like its normal!! (He's never done that before!!) and my conceive plus is in the post!! Its so close now!!

Got lots of other stuff going on, new job, assessment and driving test in 3 weeks!! Lots to keep me entertained but like Cass, being bewitched by baby websites...... can't help it!!!

My partner laughed at me when he caught me looking at baby stuff online. Bless he is excited though :)
Wish we could get things going new years day- that would be lovely! But february isn't too far away now. Today I'm feeling excited but also a bit hmmm don't know what the word is but feel like I'm in this waiting period where nothing exciting is happening in my life for the next too months. Help me out anyone?

ooos sounds very exciting and busy few weeks ahead of you. I cant wait till me OH talks about it and bring it up without me having to say something, maybe he will when he likes the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->