Daily testing begins! AF arrived :(

Think I'm out :( last night me and OH tried to DTD and I started bleeding. Had some cramping as well. Seems to ease eased up this morning but still having slight cramps though again. I think AF is on way, a week early by my calculations but I just don't know :shrug:

Thanks Bevziibubble. Hugs help :) was so upset about it last night, bloody hormones all over the place. Thought I was quite relaxed about the whole TTC thing but I must admit I was so disappointed to think AF was here already.

You never know Hun your not out yet, implantation causes mild bleeding sometimes. I'm not trying to get your hopes up but you never know. Good luck Hun and big hugs xxx

You never know Hun your not out yet, implantation causes mild bleeding sometimes. I'm not trying to get your hopes up but you never know. Good luck Hun and big hugs xxx

Thanks Tryingagain, maybe, hope so. Cramps have eased off for now and so has the bleeding. Will just have to see how it goes :hugs:

Well AF arrived in full force so I'm out this cycle :( nevermind here's hoping my cycles will sort themselves out now.

So sorry Hun. Fingers crossed for next cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->