• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Darling buds of May and June bugs!

Aw congratulations brandy!! Fab news, well done and welcome to the world baby zoey!!

Rose, no my contractions weren't constant, I wouldn't get any overnight when I went to bed, thats why I was getting so annoyed an frustrated, I thought it was just my body playing tricks on me!!! Hopefully something happens for you today xxx

I got really excited last night as I woke up at 2am to go to the loo, got a weird pain in my tummy which lasted about 40 seconds, came back again 15 mins later and then again 10 mins after that and then..... Nothing!

Think I officially have to face the fact that I'm going to be induced now! :(

Hope your pains are leading to something Rose!

Brandy congratulations she's beautiful, and huge for a newborn :) definitely a good job you had a c section! Glad she's ok now and out of NICU, that must have been scary x

Aw Nicola, you must have been getting so excited! It does sound like contractions though, so maybe it's the start of something for you too xx

I am excited yeah but I'm terrified at the same time. I've heard so many stories about how painful contractions are when you're induced and how you're more likely to need a forceps delivery, etc. Just want it over with now and kind of half hoping she'll decide not to put me through it and make an appearance over the next couple of days but time seems to be running out. Had no pains so far this morning so not sure anything is happening. Ah well 3 days to go :)

Awww Nicola, you never know. I'm fed up with these, i can have a massive difficult to talk through one followed by a lesser one, such a pain. I thought as i'm on my third baby my body would know what to do but i think its as confused as i am lol. XxX

I've only ever know induction Nicola but i managed to have emma on nothing. Had a couple of sucks of gas and air but didn't like it. So if it does come to that try not to worry about extra pain, forceps etc :hugs: I'm sure it wont though XxX

Aw Nicola, don't worry about induction. Everyone is different and I'm sure you will be fine. Hopefully it doesn't even get to that stage xx

I'm in labor
Guys. Every 2 mins. On the way to hospital now. Typical Katie's birthday!
Keep u posted

Yay!congratulations i'm just in agony every 5-10 mins lol. Good luck megan XxX

Yay good luck Megan!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Rose, maybe you will be today too!

xxx

Good luck Megan, hope Katie doesn't mind too much :)

Rose it sounds like you're in labour too so I'm thinking I'm gonna be on my own by the end of the day :) hope this is it for you, I have no idea why my child is choosing to be so stubborn :)

Nicola maybe you will go today too and then we will have a hat-rick of baby girls! xx

Lol, I wish! I've still never even lost any plug yet so it doesn't look like its going to happen naturally.

I'm losing hope lol. In so much pain but not getting any closer! XxX

maybe tne pain isn't for nothing, just had loads of bloody show XxX

Go to hospital let them exam u. It has made mine come every 2 mins. Sorry in labor room on gas and air hahahahahaha

I don't want to go up there, hang around and be sent away again though. Enjoy your gas and air lol XxX

Rose I definitely think this is it for you! Sooo exciting!! I don't think you would get sent home if you went up and like Megan says, if they check you it might kick things off.

Nicola don't lose hope-I never lost any plug either! Must have during labour but didn't notice.

Good luck Megan, hope you have a nice quick and easy labour. Enjoy the gas and air :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->