Darling buds of May and June bugs!

I'm just not used to it happening naturally, like a first time mom in that respect. Feel like my womb is being twisted and pulled out of me (charming i know) so i'm pretty sure these are real ones but they just need to get closer don't they? XxX

Not necessarily! My contractions didn't really get close together until I was over 6cm, maybe even more than that. They stayed at about 5-6 mins apart. Maybe go to hospital to get checked, you never know you might be 4 cm and they will admit you.

I'm worried i'll ring them and they'll say wait until they're closer. Ican feel isobelle nudging me with her head down there too, jeez! Lol. No peace for the wicked. Might give them a ring see what they say XxX

Maybe exaggerate a little and they will be more likely to tell you to honin to be checked. Also mention your hospital stay and the bleeding you had. At least if they tell you to go in, you will know exactly what is what rather than sitting wondering xx

Yeah you're right. I'll give them a ring, not sure i'll have to exaggerate to be honest, they're getting pretty bad XxX

I'm sure they will ask you to go in to be checked. Ooh how exciting!! Good luck xx

Wow Megan that was a fast labour! Congratulations :) does she have a name yet? Can't wait to see some pics x

Aw congratulations megan!! What a quick labour! Hope you get home an settled today. Aw what a lovely birthday present for your little girl xxx

Bloody hell megan you dont waste time do you! Lol.Congratulations :hugs: Hospital told to go up,didn't have to exaggerate either. Told me to take mine and babys stuff up. Bet i'm sent home later lol XxX

Aw excellent, so glad they have told you to go up. Good luck and let us know how it's going xxx

Nicola you need to start soon so we have our darling buds hat-rick today. Hope you don't have much longer to wait hun xxx

Had a mare. The placenta got left behind. But it's all out now. Just got to stay the night.

Aw sorry you had a bit of a rough time. Glad you are ok. Any name yet? xx

Well that was a waste of time lol. Firstly told me i didn't look in pain?! Then wasn't going to examine me but i told them to. Only 2cm so told to go back when the contractions are 5mins apart and lasting over a minute. Didn't even monitor me and i had a couple of cracking ones whilst i was there too! Oh well,they're still coming and bloody hurting despite what she said so time will tell. Losing loads more show too XxX

How far apart are they now Rose? Are they regular yet?

Still nothing for me, maybe mine and your babies will be born tomorrow? :)

They are a lot more regular than they were and since shes messed about up there they are even more painful. Between 2 + 5 mins apart lasting well over a minute. Car journey home was agony. Putting tens machine on, they're getting horrendous. Yes fingers crossed for us twoXxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->