• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

Snap, I've been trying to console myself with the fact I have quite a few drinks and meals out in October so at least I can have a few drinks and drown my sorrows!

Even tho af hasn't arrived yet it's hard to stay positive with bfns this late in the day!

had some squinters this morning, but I'm calling BFN.

I feel normal for the most part so idk what to expect this cycle. One app has AF due today, another has her due on Sunday. wait.wait.wait. that's all we can do.

Ladies...I tested this morning!!!! I used the wondfo test strips at 9-10 dpo (closer to 10 I think). It takes 5 minutes to do the test. 3 minutes through and it was stark negative. I walked away and started brushing my teeth, and when I came back a minute later...Well look!! What do you think??

The second photo is edited to increase shadows and contrast. I am sort of afraid to say it, but I see a LINE :wacko::happydance:

ETA: sorry for the pee blob on the end of the stick! Bahahah!

pos.jpg

photo(2).jpg

Oh there is def a line!! Go get a frer!!!! :)

I don't even know what that is!! :dohh:

OK I googled it. Is that more sensitive than the wondfos?

Also, this was technically a FMU, but I peed in the middle of the night at 1:30 am and did the test at 5 am. So only a 3.5 hours of holding pee. Maybe the line would have been stronger if I'd held it all night?

Haha, i think they are similar but that ic line looked quite dark so a frer should be able to confirm! GL!

Haha, i think they are similar but that ic line looked quite dark so a frer should be able to confirm! GL!

Thanks I'll do that! I can't believe I got this lucky! Fingers crossed bean sticks .........

Ladies...I tested this morning!!!! I used the wondfo test strips at 9-10 dpo (closer to 10 I think). It takes 5 minutes to do the test. 3 minutes through and it was stark negative. I walked away and started brushing my teeth, and when I came back a minute later...Well look!! What do you think??

The second photo is edited to increase shadows and contrast. I am sort of afraid to say it, but I see a LINE :wacko::happydance:

View attachment 805753

View attachment 805755

Oh I def see the line! How exciting =D

View attachment 805753

View attachment 805755

Oh I def see the line! How exciting =D

Thank you peaches! I'm still in disbelief.

Ugh, feeling depressed....off to buy chocolate!

I'm sorry. I hope it wasn't me :nope: Chocolate fixes all, though!

Ah no course it wasn't you! As peaches said it's just all the waiting and not knowing!

When are you testing again!? I want to see your lines :)

:hugs:

I think I'll pee on another IC tonight just to see, and I'll get a FRER sometime tomorrow.

So my best friend and I had our boys around the same time and we've stuck with each other through so much. She's around 5 months pregnant now and has been hounding me to have another with her. I've always said "NO I only want one!" but she has NOOO idea that I changed my mind. She has no idea I'm TTC. I'm going to see her tomorrow afternoon and give her the FRER. SHE WILL DIE.

Ah that will be excellent!! She'll be over the moon to have a baby bump buddy!!!

Looking forward to seeing the IC and frer.

Yup look forward to seeing more test pictures Susannah ;)
I'll be 9DPO tomorrow so I'll test again like I do every morning lol
Dunno if bleeding gums is a sign of pregnancy, mine bleed so much tonight when brushing. And diarrhea last night, heard it's a sign of implantation wether that's true or not who knows but if it is the case you would think I'd get at least a faint positive in the next 2-3 days. Oh how nice that would be ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->