• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

Susannah, they look amazing!! Yay! :)

If temp stays up (which I doubt), I might just test tomorrow at 12dpo... I'm scared.

Great lines susannah!! Congrats!!

No idea what's going on with this cycle, having brown spotting and I'm still 2 days away from af! I never spot, af just starts, usually in the morning, as a bright red light flow (sorry if tmi) I've been having af cramps for a few days now and feel so sluggish and bloated. :-( even turned down DH offer for a takeaway as just can't face eating anything heavy!

No idea what's going on with this cycle, having brown spotting and I'm still 2 days away from af! I never spot, af just starts, usually in the morning, as a bright red light flow (sorry if tmi) I've been having af cramps for a few days now and feel so sluggish and bloated. :-( even turned down DH offer for a takeaway as just can't face eating anything heavy!

Hope its a sign for you!

Fingers crossed :dust:

I've not had any spotting today but I imagine that will start tomorrow or Sunday. Not feeling hopeful at all :cry:

I wonder if it's the preconception vitamins, maybe that's played with my cycle! The cramping is so bad :-( feels worse than normal af cramps.

Hope your spotting and af stay away and you get that bfp c beary!!!!

One app said yesterday. Another says tomorrow.

This is so weird, babylove. I never spot either, and if I started spotting I would definitely think something was up. I hope hope HOPE it means something for you!!! :thumbup:

This is so weird, babylove. I never spot either, and if I started spotting I would definitely think something was up. I hope hope HOPE it means something for you!!! :thumbup:

Ah thank you! I think this cycle is just a weird one though :-( I was down about it but now I'm going to pick myself up, dust myself off and move on to the next cycle! :)

Keep us updated on your progress for sure!x

So I've given up on testing and just going to wait until AF is suppose to arrive, best of luck ladies :)

Good luck peaches!!

AF def showed up yesterday! But.....feeling positive again now, and on the bright side, af coming early means I am now already on cd2 of cycle 4! 8 days till I can start peeing on opks haha!!

Routing for you all and will be sticking around.

Babydust to you all! :kiss:

Good luck peaches!!

AF def showed up yesterday! But.....feeling positive again now, and on the bright side, af coming early means I am now already on cd2 of cycle 4! 8 days till I can start peeing on opks haha!!

Routing for you all and will be sticking around.

Babydust to you all! :kiss:

Oh no sorry to hear :(
I'm thinking the same way as you tho :) once AF arrives at least you know you can try again :) and fir me my partner is home for one whole cycle not half way through my fertile stage so I'll feel a little better know it's more possible to get a positive pregnancy test :)
Good lcuck babylove n still keep us posted =D
I'll still be lurckering around :)

Sorry to hear that baby love.

I've started spotting today so think AF is on her way.

Onwards and upwards to the next cycle!

Well at least we can all be cycle buddies again if you fancy it? Although still hoping af doesn't show up for you all!!

Sorry for AF ladies. I share the same, im always bummed to see her come but then excited about the chance to try again.

Exactly cutie, every month brings new hope!

But for now, I am going to be totally irresponsible and go and get drunk with my friend and act like I haven't a care in the world! The :witch: may have shown but she's not gonna stop my fun!! Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->