• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

Here's my fmu test....only an hour to go and I can test again with smu :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
Here my smu, I only managed a 3 hour one!! It's fainter but still seeing something!! I hope these aren't evaps!! :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
Here my smu, I only managed a 3 hour one!! It's fainter but still seeing something!! I hope these aren't evaps!! :-(

I see a little something on the first one, eepp how exciting good luck fingers are crossed for you :)

Ah sorry peaches. I keep getting my hopes up but I think deep down I know they are just evaps messing with me. *sigh* it's gonna be another one of those days!

Ah sorry peaches. I keep getting my hopes up but I think deep down I know they are just evaps messing with me. *sigh* it's gonna be another one of those days!

Still early days tho I'm only 7DPO ;) but prep earring myself for the worst. With my chemical I tested positive at 10DPO and it was faint didn't get darker till about 13DPO.
Yeah but does your test have colour to it? If it doesn't then possibly an evap line.

I can see colour, I think! Argh. I think I may summon up all my will power and not test again until Friday or Saturday.

I can see colour, I think! Argh. I think I may summon up all my will power and not test again until Friday or Saturday.

I hate it when you have to second guess yourself with a test as you want to be excited but you don't incase you get disappointed if it wasn't an actual positive. But a line is a line there's always that possibility :) just keep testing I say lol

Lol, I will no doubt be testing way before then, my will power is the size of a gnat!!!

I know I'm late to this but can I join? I am 9 dpo. Will be testing tomorrow morning.

Good luck babylove! I can never see these faint lines but I hope you did see something!

Of course! The more the merrier :)

Honestly, I think I'm going to admit defeat and they are evaps. Roll of 10dpo when I can test properly again!!

Make sure you update us on tomorrow's test :)

well, this morning was a bfn. i'm still not convinced either way. the line on last night's is still there - it was a different batch of tests so maybe that has something to do with it?

12dpo so I will know soon enough!

Of course! The more the merrier :)

Honestly, I think I'm going to admit defeat and they are evaps. Roll of 10dpo when I can test properly again!!

Make sure you update us on tomorrow's test :)

Thanks! I will. I am fully expecting BFN though.

Ah man I think I'm gonna be out, just had loads of ewcm (sorry tmi), I've had this before af the last two cycles according to my app.

Hi Susannah!

Baby_love, I hope you're wrong!

Me too but my optimism for this cycle is starting to fade away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->