Day 1 of tww!

just had pink cm with specs of red....I want to cry :cry:

I guess it was a nasty evil evap...that's the worst I've seen

Ah bellaxgee, so sorry to hear that! Stupid :witch: and stupid evaps! :growlmad:

:hugs: xx

How is 2014 and technology has not advanced beyond evaps?! Cruel world.

I was thinking the exact same!

And why can't they make Digi's 10miu sensitive then there wouldn't be any second guessing!

no more cm as of right now, but i'm still gutted...the test I took this morning I only looked at real quick before I was heading out the door to work - I can't wait to get home and examine it!

I've had a load of cramps and stabbing pains today - putting it down to IBS again :wacko:

Also had some yellow cm :sick: but I seem to get this every cycle

Have a feeling that I'm out again :cry:

So I last went to loo at 2.30pm, gonna have my dinner so will do tonight's test about 7.30pm :) I just can't help myself!!

I've had a load of cramps and stabbing pains today - putting it down to IBS again :wacko:

Also had some yellow cm :sick: but I seem to get this every cycle

Have a feeling that I'm out again :cry:

I have IBS as well and it has been acting up lately :growlmad:
I hate living with it!

I've never been diagnosed with ibs but I swear I have it, every time I eat my tummy is so painful and bloated :-( even if I eat a healthy salad or something it still happens.

I've never been diagnosed with ibs but I swear I have it, every time I eat my tummy is so painful and bloated :-( even if I eat a healthy salad or something it still happens.

the healthy foods actually hurt me more! salad is the worst.

and I'm sure the stress of the TWW doesn't help at all. Anxiety induces mine - long car trips and shopping is the worst in fear that I won't make it to a restroom. Horrible disease to live with.

How's everyone going?
We'll I had the worst sleep last night took me over 4 hours to fall asleep as I had the worst cramps & I never get cramps nit even when AF is due. The cramps ended up having me on the toilet with diarrhea yucko! And after that I managed to fall asleep thinking I'll wake up with it again thought maybe gastro but nothing at all today :s
Trying to think if I ate anything different then normal but I didn't so who knows.
AF due in 10 days...

Ah sorry to hear you had a bad night peaches.

I went to bed at 9pm with af cramps and woke up this morning with af cramps. I never get af cramps normally until af has shown up. Just feeling yukky and also feeling totally out for this cycle. Bfn this morning. I didn't even study the test. I'm almost over poas!!!!

Ah sorry to hear you had a bad night peaches.

I went to bed at 9pm with af cramps and woke up this morning with af cramps. I never get af cramps normally until af has shown up. Just feeling yukky and also feeling totally out for this cycle. Bfn this morning. I didn't even study the test. I'm almost over poas!!!!

Yeah bfn for me too. Sigh.. But hang in there it's not over till AF arrives so always a chance Xx

Oh no ladies. Sorry, you're feeling down. But I have to admit, I do to.
after I convinced myself that the cm I had around 7-8dpo didn't have to be a bad sign as my temperature was up, I suddenly hat loads of cm yesterday afternoon. I literally wet myself. *sorry* :blush: Yeah well, that's a pretty strong sign of AF approaching.
Granted I've never been pregnant before so maybe this would be the same anyways but my temp also dipped this morning and i'm pretty sure, I'm out.
Trying to tell myself, it's not too bad. At least I can make use of the "super all inklusive" possibilities during our vacation. If Af arrives on time, I even might have my fertile window during our vacation so we could just let go, relax and have fun and make a carribean baby. ;)

Yeah... that's it from over here. How are you ladies doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->