• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

I am 9dpo today and stupidly took a test this AM and obvi BFN. A couple days ago I was feeling really good and now I couldn't feel less pregnant - I mean, I can't even make up symptoms if I tried :(

I tested today as well - got :bfn:

I had a bit of blood in cm last night and this morning but I have had it for the last two cycles so not hopeful.

Other than that been really bloated and had AF style cramps

I am 9dpo today and stupidly took a test this AM and obvi BFN. A couple days ago I was feeling really good and now I couldn't feel less pregnant - I mean, I can't even make up symptoms if I tried :(

9dpo is still super early! Your not out yet! :) fx.

I had a bit of blood in cm last night and this morning but I have had it for the last two cycles so not hopeful.

When's your af due? Not not out till she shows up properly!! Keep testing!!

I peed on another IC this afternoon! The line was there, but wasn't as strong as this morning's. Probably because it wasn't FMU. Going to get a FRER tonight and use it with FMU tomorrow :) :) :)

photo(10).jpg

photocon.jpg

What they said- you're not out yet!

No symptoms doesn't mean anything. I didn't have any symptoms with my first OR this one. Just a bit of cramping which I always get anyway!

Congrats Susannah!!

The bitch got me today, right on time. I'm going to start temping just to be sure I'm actually ovulating and try the soy to move up my o date.

Anyone else O late? This past cycle I O'd on cd25

Ah bella, so sorry!
I think I O,d cd 15 or 16 so I'm 10 or 11dpo. Still bfn over here so I will no doubt be joining you with AF in Sunday :-(

Bella, I'm sorry, AF showed. :( :hugs:
I ovulate somewhere between CD 15 and 22. This cycle was of course stimulated and triggered and monitored so I'm pretty sure, I ovulated the evening of CD 15.

Late ovulation doesn't have to mean anything but it could be a sign of problems with follicle growth. Hard to say. But 25 isn't that bad, I'd say it's still bordering, what could be called "normal".

Susannah, that line looks great!! :happydance: So happy for you and can't wait for the frer!

Beary and Alleygirl, I have to say it: You're not out until AF shows! Fx for you girls!

Well, having said that, I could tell myself the same thing. I know, I'm not out yet bit everything feels like usual. Slight cramps are part of the deal as well.
But if I wanted to go down the road of symptom spotting, I'd say:
My breast feel a little larger (might be wishful thinking though, lol) but they don't hurt like they normally do. Not yet anyways.
And my temp recovered from the dip yesterday and is higher than before.

Of course thet could easily be due to the slight cold I'v still got left or the antibiotics (though they seem to rather have the tendency to lower the temp) or maybe even to the glas of redwine I had yesterday out of sheer protest... :wacko:

I didn't dare to test properly but took an opk. Which didn't show anything really. So I guess according to the rules of opk-testing, I should be out.

I'm 11 dpo today. I'll see how my temp goes throughout the weekend and decide whether I should test then. ;)

Congrats Susannah!!

The bitch got me today, right on time. I'm going to start temping just to be sure I'm actually ovulating and try the soy to move up my o date.

Anyone else O late? This past cycle I O'd on cd25

Sorry to hear Bella :(
Hopefully this cycle is the one for you, fingers crossed :)

Jeez, I kinda wish af would arrive early, I'm so over this cycle now and don't have one drop off positivity left in me now!

Jeez, I kinda wish af would arrive early, I'm so over this cycle now and don't have one drop off positivity left in me now!

Your not out till AF shows. When are you due?
But I feel your pain, there's moments I think yup preggers and the next nup. I'm still 9 days away.

Sorry, babylove, I hope you're wrong and that your bfp will just show up later than you expect!

Here are my 11 dpo lines! I didn't end up getting a frer- expensive! So I got target brand, and I'm not sure they are as sensitive as wondfo because I got a much lighter line. BUT check out my wondfo line progression! :happydance:

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

So sorry for the tmi ladies

I'm having some really disgusting cm for the past couple of days. It's thick and looks like snot :sick:

8dpo today and still not tested. Roll on sunday as it's driving me mad :rofl:

So sorry for the tmi ladies

I'm having some really disgusting cm for the past couple of days. It's thick and looks like snot :sick:

8dpo today and still not tested. Roll on sunday as it's driving me mad :rofl:

Gosh I wish I had your will power ;)
I'm 9dpo and had a bfn this morning I'll probably test very morning until AF is meant o be due lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->