• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

Exactly cutie, every month brings new hope!

But for now, I am going to be totally irresponsible and go and get drunk with my friend and act like I haven't a care in the world! The :witch: may have shown but she's not gonna stop my fun!! Ha!

As you should!!!

Exactly cutie, every month brings new hope!

But for now, I am going to be totally irresponsible and go and get drunk with my friend and act like I haven't a care in the world! The :witch: may have shown but she's not gonna stop my fun!! Ha!

Enjoy!

Just an update I've been having ovary pain on & off on both sides at different times :s
Heart burn this morning & most of the day and constantly have a runny nose argh!

Any news ladies? Still nothing for me. AF due on the 5th, I wish it would hurry up so I would know! Lol

AF still around over here! But.....my hot pink basal thermometer has been despatched!! Excited! Lol

No news for me. It has been bit of a weird cycle - spotting on 7 and 10 dpo but none today and not as much yesterday. Normally I spot 11 & 12dpo then the witch arrives the next day

No news for me. It has been bit of a weird cycle - spotting on 7 and 10 dpo but none today and not as much yesterday. Normally I spot 11 & 12dpo then the witch arrives the next day

You still have a chance :)
Last time I found out I was pregnant (chemical) I thought I was on my period as it arrived on time it was just a bit odd felt the urge to test half way throughout what I thought was my period and got a positive. As I got negatives leading up to it. So you just never know :)

Last time I found out I was pregnant (chemical) I thought I was on my period as it arrived on time it was just a bit odd felt the urge to test half way throughout what I thought was my period and got a positive. As I got negatives leading up to it. So you just never know :)

Thanks Peaches. Not feeling hopeful for this cycle. I gave up testing at 9dpo and had some wine at the weekend:wacko:

Thanks Peaches. Not feeling hopeful for this cycle. I gave up testing at 9dpo and had some wine at the weekend:wacko:

9 dpo is still early though, have some hope :)
But I know how u feel, a lil wine wouldn't hurt ;)
Until you find out weather you are or not anyway ;)

I agree with peaches. 9 dpo is super early and the wine absolutely will not hurt.

Hope you feel better!

We'll bfn this morning :( AF due in 5days.. I'll test again in a couple of days.

Ah peaches, there's still plenty of time for you bfp!!

I wish af would do one now and O would hurry up! Argh, so impatient!!

just checking in to see how you ladies were.

I'm on cd6 already - I just wish I would O on time....knowing that i still have to wait probably almost 3 more weeks to O is a bummer. I am trying to temp but I keep forgetting in the morning!

Hi girls, AF not yet arrived (due today).

Just tested with :bfn:

Still no pre AF spotting which I normally get which is a bit strange.

I wish she would hurry up now so I can get on with the next cycle!

We're waiting for an appointment at the fertility clinic so hopefully will get that through soon. Need to know what is going on!

Well my first day of tempting was a failure, my alarm went off, I tempted, but.....it turns out I was snoozing and only dreamt I tempted! Ha. Try again tomorrow!

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing today!? Af finally seems to be on the out! Such an odd cycle, 2 days early and shes stuck around for an extra day or so!!

Well I'm out - the :witch: came today, one day late :cry:

Oh well. Onwards and upwards to the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->