• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

Af finally gone! Whohoo!

Gonna start bd'ing ever other day starting today until pos opk!

Hopefully this is the cycle for you cbeary :)
Good luck everyone who's trying on their next cycle :)
I'm still getting bfns AF is due Sunday so shall wait & see if it arrives as per normal sigh.... But on the upside I can try again when AF comes & goes away ;)

I did a test this morning and I think there was the faintest of lines but not getting hopes up as it could of been an evap line. Tomorrow will only tell.

I did a test this morning and I think there was the faintest of lines but not getting hopes up as it could of been an evap line. Tomorrow will only tell.

Ooooh how exciting :happydance:

Fingers crossed it is the start of your :bfp:!

Hi everyone,

I haven't forgotten to update :)
Just been away on holiday.
We'll I got what I thought was my period was devastated but I've had the worst stomach cramps and not like normal so thought it was a bit odd and my period was normal for two days then was extremely light for two. So got home from holidays and I swear there's a faint line on a test but I did it in the afternoon so I'll do another first thing in the morning and I'll keep you all posted :)

Hi everyone,

I haven't forgotten to update :)
Just been away on holiday.
We'll I got what I thought was my period was devastated but I've had the worst stomach cramps and not like normal so thought it was a bit odd and my period was normal for two days then was extremely light for two. So got home from holidays and I swear there's a faint line on a test but I did it in the afternoon so I'll do another first thing in the morning and I'll keep you all posted :)

Hope it is good news for you x

Anyone in their two week wait yet? I think I've just hit my fertile stage, here's hoping! =D

hi ladies! I haven't been on here in forever...any new BFP news?? I'm currently in a cycle from hell...cd30 and 2dpo

Ah bella sorry to hear that! Fx for you!!

I'm cd1 today, feeling fine about it though :) I'll be taking the ntnp approach this cycle!!

I'm cycle day 2 - same as you babylove!

Bella - 2dpo on cd30 sounds like hard work. At least you are in the TWW now. Good luck :dust:

My husband and I took a weekend trip to Atlantic City this weekend I stupid,y decided to get my palms read. She said she sees 3 children - 2 boys and a girl. We already have a girl. But then she said it's going to take about a year to get pregnant ugh. Then I even more stupidly got one of those predictions from here dine and she said I will get my bfp in February 2015 and it will be a boy. I don't know why I waste my money lol

Lol bella yea its hard to believe in ppl but i wish u the best and hhopefully one of them was accurate

Bella, one of my fav sayings in life is "what will be will be" fx it happens sooner than predicted! Cd 6 today I think. I'm not monitoring anything this cycle and staying away from all my apps and just letting it be. Feel a bit freaked out not being in control but I'm just going to go with it. To fill my time I've just discovered live pregnancy tests on YouTube! Hours of fun and no peeing involved haha! :happydance:

omg I love watching live pregnancy tests and it actually got me watching youtubers. my favorites are missy lanning (she has a good live test) and her family channel is daily bumps and also ellie and jared has a good live test! definitely passes the time!

Oh I think I watched Ellie and Jared last night!! Will check out missy lanning tonight! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->