Day 1 of tww!

I'm in love with this thread. Currently 2DPO but read the whole thing through and it was like fast forwarding through a TWW... the highs, the lows, the POAS....

I didn't want to read and run without wishing you baby dust for the next TWW!

Hey all I'm back :) Internet has been down and I forgot login details to log in on my phone lol.
We'll I'm finally in the two week wait again sigghh I'm 4DPO today and refuse to test until I'm at least two days before AF is due. I was driving myself mad last cycle with tests. This is the last month we can concieve as my husband isn't home again when I'm fertile until jan-February :(
How's everyone going?

Hey peaches! Fx for you for this cycle!! I'm on cd 8 or 9 I think, I'm trying to not track this month and just see what happens! No testing until cd28 (20th Nov) eeeeek!!!

Fx for you too :)yeah I didn't track my cycle I just guessed when I ovulated lol but 10 days until period is due so only time will tell if this was the cycle for us. Keep me posted on how your going :)

Any news anyone?
I'm 7 dpo today, so not much longer till dreaded AF is due (6days).

Omg omg! I think I'm preggers! Did a test yesterday and there was something there but u had to squint to see it and thought ehhh it will be an evap line playing tricks with me but today I did another one and there's definitely something there as it was darker today and I don't have to squint to see it. I'll try upload a photo it doesn't show up to well in the pic tho.

OMG!!! If your on your phone click desktop at the bottom then go advanced and you can upload!!! EXCITING!!! Do it now do it now!!!!!!!!x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=817755&stc=1&d=1415171932

I think what I did worked :) honest opinion can you see the faint line? Or am I seeing things?

Yep, at the bottom of this page there's a desktop button (pic below) click that, then when you reply to a post click the advanced button then a manage attachments button appears, click that and a new window opens where you can upload a pic, once it's uploaded go back to the previous window and submit :) hope that makes sense!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
Once you've done it at the top if the page is you can click go back to mobile view :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=817759&stc=1&d=1415172369

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
Ohh that's why I couldn't see it I was already on desktop mode ;) hopefully it's worked now
It's very faint so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I TOTALLY see that!!!!! Whohoo you have yourself a BFP for sure!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I TOTALLY see that!!!!! Whohoo you have yourself a BFP for sure!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks :) it was done with a 10miu test though so not getting to excited. I've done a blood test today as I've been on prescription anti inflammatorys and steroids so the doctor wants to make sure before I continue on with my medication. But dough't it will come up positive if my hcg levels are this low considering it's only showing faintly on a 10miu.

Oh I don't know, for an ic that's a pretty good line!! I wonder if your hcg levels are higher! What dpo are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->