Day 1 of tww!

That's a great line for 9dpo!! So excited for you. Keep me updated re the blood test :happydance:

Looking forward to it :)

I'm only cd13 today so still waiting for O....

Mine have been between 25-29, am hoping it's a short one this cycle tho so I don't have to wait as long to find out whether bfn or bfp!!

I hear ya the waiting game is horrid! Why can't we just know as soon as we conceive ;)

I know! If only!!! Haha. Well it's looking like your wait is over :happydance:

Eepp!! Didn't think it would show up on a digital

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
Thank you =D finally after two years! Let's just hope it's not a chemical.. Last one was but I bleed when I got my positive tested positive for another 4 weeks but hcg levels weren't doubling like they should have only slowly going up but this time I've tested positive way before AF is due so hopefully it's a positive thing. And that the steroids and anti inflammatorys haven't done any damage :(

Ah bless you, here's hoping it's a super sticky bean!!! Wow 2 years, your a strong woman!! I'm only 4 months in and it's taking it's till already!!!

I think that all the original ladies on this thread have their bfps now!!! Yay!!!!

Make sure you keep us updated!!!x

Thank you :) and I defiantly will :) hopefully this is your cycle too ;) Xx

Congrats peaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came back to check up on you guys and so glad to see some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX for you babylove! When do you test?

I'm going to do my best to not test until af is due! Eeeek it's gonna be tough! Lol

How are you getting on??x

I'm going to do my best to not test until af is due! Eeeek it's gonna be tough! Lol

How are you getting on??x

When's your AF due? I'll be checking back :)

No complaints here! Some nausea and vomiting but that's pretty normal and no other major symptoms. Heard the HB today for the first time, makes it so much more real! Thank you for asking! I hope you get to join 1st tri soon :)

Af not due till 20th, or there abouts. ages away yet!!

Ah that's great news. Glad alls well with you :happydance:

Congrats peaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came back to check up on you guys and so glad to see some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX for you babylove! When do you test?

Thank you =D and congrats to you too =D
How far along are you?
I'm only around 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena