• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

Good luck everyone ;)
I'm 5DPO So I'll start testing at 8DPO as I'm impatient lol.
Sorry of tmi but I woke up to very soft stool eww! And I don't normally get this till the day before AF is due & it's still 12 days away.

Oh and later on today I had snot like discharge too. Tho I've had it before on other cycles. So who knows.

I had that this cycle as well but a first for me! Although my positivity about this cycle seems to be diminishing, I know I'm only 7-8dpo but I've just lost my good feeling about it. *sigh*

Don't get down baby love you just never know, but I hear ya I feel exactly the same but I still hold hopes :)

Thanks peaches, guess I'm just having a bad day of it today. Will have a word with myself and come back tomorrow full of positive thoughts!

Keep positive babylove, you did say you saw a faint positive so you just never know :) keep us posted Xx

I've convinced myself that's an evap, I will if course keep testing! :) x

I think today is my bad day. I'm over it and just want to know this cycle's outcome :(

That makes 3 of us lol I really don't look forward to another disappointment.

I know. So depressing the thought of AF arriving!

Right then ladies, we can have this one day as a bad day then all back to our positive cheery selves tomorrow!!x

I'm feeling a bit down too today. Feeling like I am out already :(

I will be on month 11 of TTC next month so getting a bit sick of it all :shrug:

Ah cbeary, I can imagine. :hugs:

I reckon it's that mid way point in the tww wait, it's exhausting being hopeful and excited, then at the thought of af arriving we start to convince ourselves were out to soften the blow, whilst secretly harbouring the thought that we could still get a bfp! It's all a bit mind blowing really!x

I reckon it's that mid way point in the tww wait, it's exhausting being hopeful and excited, then at the thought of af arriving we start to convince ourselves were out to soften the blow, whilst secretly harbouring the thought that we could still get a bfp! It's all a bit mind blowing really!x

I think you summed it up pretty well there!

I might start testing soon to give myself something to do :winkwink:

only do it if it won't upset you!

only do it if it won't upset you!

Hi cutieq, when I start testing early I usually give up about 10dpo and just wait for AF. I said I would start testing at 10dpo this month but starting to loose my willpower!

Are you still waiting for AF due date to test?

c beary, I'm definitely waiting. yesterday's test upset me too much. AF should be due Thursday - Sunday. I o'd early this cycle, so I'm not sure when it will come. But knowing that it's this week, I can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->