• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

I actually feel a little panicky if I don't have any tests in the house and when I get down to 10 I re order haha. I think I need to go to POAS Anonymous!!

I actually feel a little panicky if I don't have any tests in the house and when I get down to 10 I re order haha. I think I need to go to POAS Anonymous!!

:rofl: I'm part of a fun poas thread. Ladies start there around 6dpo or even earlier and we go crossed eyed line squinting. I can send the link if you want. Think of it as a poas support group

This is actually this first month I've started testing at 6dpo knowing I won't get a positive this early lol but I'm going to wait a bit until I'm at least 9-10 DPO that's when I would normally start testing. Just frustrating as this year my partner has only been home for 3 fertile cycles we'll 2 so far and one next month the other 2 he's been home half way through so obviously dates weren't exact and pregnancy never happened.

Oh yes please send the link over! I'm in need of support!! Haha.

This is actually this first month I've started testing at 6dpo knowing I won't get a positive this early lol but I'm going to wait a bit until I'm at least 9-10 DPO that's when I would normally start testing. Just frustrating as this year my partner has only been home for 3 fertile cycles we'll 2 so far and one next month the other 2 he's been home half way through so obviously dates weren't exact and pregnancy never happened.

That'd so frustrating. So you feel like you hit the days this month?

That'd so frustrating. So you feel like you hit the days this month?

I'm hoping so :) otherwise my partner is home for the whole month next month so definitely no second guessing if we caught the fertile window :)

You guys are cracking me up. :D
But I can sort of relate. I did the same thing this month with opks. I peed on so many of them everyday around my fertile window out of pure terror of my RE making a mistake and calculating wrong. :blush:

:rofl: you'd be a mess here then, I only have 3 hpts ready to start on sunday to take me through until 13dpo :haha:

I've just broken out into a cold sweat at the thought of it!! I want to send you some of my stash!! ;-)

Ladies can I join you? I am 7dpo today and impatiently waiting!!

Of course!! Welcome!! I warn you some of us have a serious poas addiction tho ;-) x

Three?! Emmy!

I have about 10 ICs left and I'm freaking out even though tomorrow is already 12dpo.

I've given up hope guys. I'm expecting to see spotting every time I use the bathroom.

Well this just threw me for one...not convinced as I don't think it came up in the time frame (under a half hour) but it def has color to it.

image.jpg

Well this just threw me for one...not convinced as I don't think it came up in the time frame (under a half hour) but it def has color to it.

View attachment 805295

I definitely see something! Fx that it gets darker!!
What made you think you were out, earlier?

9 dpiui over here and I didn't test. Might test tomorrow but I don't know.
My temp is quite high for this point in my cycle. I've only had it as high once before on 8dpo but then it started to dip on 9dpo. Today it went slightly up.
But I'm feeling all AF like with mini cramping or something. And my breast are still not doing anything. ^^ They usually start hurting sometime between 1 and 7 dpo.
Only thing that keeps me from giving up is that they also didn't hurt after the hcg trigger shot. But oh well. Just have to wait and see, I guess.

https://www.wunschkinder.net/forum/tkurven/69042_24.png?zeitig=1411538081

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->