• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Day 1 of tww!

I don't know how I'm going to hold off until sunday (10dpo) before testing :wacko:

Had a few pinching cramps this morning, but it's way too early for symptom spotting, so I'm trying hard (and failing slightly) not to get my hopes up :dohh:

I don't know how I'm going to hold off until sunday (10dpo) before testing :wacko:

Had a few pinching cramps this morning, but it's way too early for symptom spotting, so I'm trying hard (and failing slightly) not to get my hopes up :dohh:

I have just seen you are cd156! That is tough going :hugs:

Hope the cramps are a good sign for you x

Yep, I'd got myself down to 42-45 day cycles, stopped taking my supplements because I didn't want to explain them at security in turkey when we went on honeymoon and totally messed things up :dohh:

I am with all of you about feeling down today. 10dpo and losing hope. Idk why bc my first pregnancy I had bfn's until 13dpo and then 14dpo was a clear as day bfp.

I guess I'm just trying to not get my hopes up. Anybody else close to AF due date?

AF due Thursday for me. Im hopeful but hating myself for being hopeful because I don't want to deal with the disappointment.

Bellaxgee - I'm not sure I see anything yet but there's plenty of time left to test!! GL!

Right, feeling in a much better place today so sending positive vibes and baby dust to you all this morning!!

I have gotreally dark areolas, very odd for me, usually they are light pink. Af due Sunday so the wait is almost over for this cycle!x

Bellaxgee I definitely see the faintest line on the plus symbol one. Best of luck :)

We'll I'm feeling Down & out today just feeling it's not my month :( hurry up AF so we can try again! Lol

Ah peaches, know exactly where you are at! Think positive, I've got that good feeling back for us all again!!! :) x

Thanks babylove :) feeling ok now.. Still crossing fingers :) I just keep thinking what if I am pregnant and it ends in a chemical again I was 7 weeks into a chemical last time was so disappointing not seeing anything on the ultrasound and seeing my beta going up slowly got up to over a thousand then got my period so I'm fearing it will happen again.

What a rollercoaster ttc is for us. I'm feeling a little better. For now.

Bella, I feel like I see something faint on the top but I have gotten my hope up a lot on those tests. Fx it gets darker!

Today felt bloated when I woke and twinges in lower belly region and then tonight pain near left ovary then again on the right :s think km 6DPO today

I keep getting heartburn still. And I've taken poas to a whole new level!! I've dunked 7 so far today haha! (I've started dipping 2 or 3 in the same urine to compare!) currently busting but am waiting until 3.30pm as that will be a 4 hour hold and will merrily be testing again! I tell ya if I do ever get my bfp I don't know what I'll do with myself!! :haha::wacko:

Hey ladies,

sorry, I've been mia these past days. I'm 8 dpiui today.
Had a pretty rough down day sunday. Everything as usual, same cm on roughly the same cd as every cycle. That's got me feeling negative. :(
Yesterday I had light cramping but that's fairly normal for me one week after ovulation. What the hell is happening there?

Other than that and still being sick with my ear infection, I don't have any "symptoms" sadly. Not even my breast are tender like they usually are. :/

I'm thinking about testing thursday at 10dpiui but we'll see. i'm usually all excited about poas'ing between ovulation and around 7-9dpo. The closer I get to a test actually being able to show something reliable, the more scared I get and chicken out. ;)

At least, I'm feeling a little more positive today than the past 2 days...

Fingers crossed for you ladies!!

Lol Babylove I've done 3 today thinking I see a line but I know it only an evap line, why must they exist. I also had heart burn a couple of days ago & feel like heartburn is happening again. This wait is a killer!

Juu start testing, you just never know ;)

I'm not doing another test until Friday morning as seeing negatives is way to depressing. Tho I know I'm only 6DPO LOL

babylove and peaches, you're cracking me up! I think your'e breaking records.

juu, if you can take it mentally, I say test. Some months I enjoy it and test like a mad man. then some months, like this one, I share your sentiment and I'm terrified. I don't even want to test Thursday, but I really have to. We're going to a NFL game Thursday night and will be tailgaiting. I plan to drink light, if anything, but I would still like to know going into it if I should not be drinking at all. If BFN Thursday and AF is late, I won't be testing again until Sunday or Monday.

Haha I've get a lost of tests left so it will keep me busy!

Juu, I say test as well, although clearly I'm obsessed with testing!! ;-) x

Yeah I've got loads of tests, probably shouldn't do it to myself and not have the temptation there it's like being addicted to chocolate ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->