Dealing with christmas

Beanbabe

Reaction score
As December draws closer and I prepare for Santa I feel like im slipping backwards. I keep looking at the baby toys thinking I would have got that and that or maybe he would have liked that.

This should have been Matthew's first christmas but instead of buying him toys I have bought him a candle for his grave. It's just not right and I dont know how to deal with this.

How is everyone else dealing with their angels first christmas. I have ordered a candle for Matthew's grave and a personalised christmas bauble for the tree from alexandra's angel gifts.

:hugs: for everyone and :kiss: for our precious angels.

:hugs: I know I'm just sort of floating closer to Xmas but completely dreading it :-(

Same as u, just buying little things 4 his grave. Its certainly not right.

I wish matthew was here with u x

:hugs:
Dreading it, as was due January but knew we would have little Maeve before Christmas anyway, I just knew she would be premature, so I was really looking forward to it.
Its cancelled this year. x:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug:

I am planning on a candle for my angel, and to spend some time thinking of him...
I have my angel ashes at home so i plan on buying a Willow Tree angel (guardian angel) to put by his ashes box. he will be a part of our xmas even tho he is apart from us....
we will raise a toast to him at christmas dinner.. our precious angel..

Iv been looking at all the baby toys and it breaks my heart my little girl wont be here :(
Im putting all my attention now on my godson - he was born 10 days after Ruby and he is my saviour x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->