DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Great thanks Holly! We have a Graco infant seat that Erica is still in, it probably should fit fine in the back. DH drives a GTO with a tiny backseat and it fits. My stroller is kinda bulky, but it probably would fit fine. DH said to put my Graco travel system on ebay before buying another stroller lol, so if the Buzz doesn't fit and we're riding in together, I'll probably just have to bring a sling. I can not wait for Erica and Bella to meet! I have a one year old nephew and they just love each other! We dont know many other babies tho..

Hey guys,I'm sorry but I can't make it on the 7th.Waaay to crunched up with the finals and papers (both me and Lola's dad). :cry:

But we'll definitely be there some time December or January as Grandma and Grandpa in California have to meet Lola.So I'll definitely be in touch when that happens! :D

:hugs:

oh too bad :( Nikky ...but i am sure we will have a other occasion to meet you and baby soon:)good luck with your finals:)!

Genki... If you want to use that, Im sure Miel and I can get tickets and we can take that tour on Saturday. Its up to you :hugs:

Im so excited... this is going to be great!!!!!!!

Amy, let us know when you are here and we will all get to gether somewhere for lunch :hugs:

but mean we will have to go down town to get to the bus...i think Daniel should be our private chauffeur/driver :):rofl::rofl::rofl: ...
we should do fisherwarf , the Girahdelli chocolate place !!! yummy !!!

I wanna go to Ghiradelli's! You guys will have to bring my chocolate the next day! BB, the infant carrier should fit with my car seat. Bella's in a convertible that is HUGE, but the infant carrier should fit. We'll just squish it in! The stroller should fit in the back of the Murano. I can't wait!!

LOL!!! That ticket is good for up to 6 people so if we want to use it, we can all go one way for free. (Me thinks the way back is going to be $$$$. LOL!)

I can not wait. Seriously! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

:hugs: to all. I am game for most anything!!!! :rofl:

I can not wait! I totally would want to go to Ghiradelli too, but for me thats a no no LOL. So Holly, is your hubby not gonna go then, and it will be us girls? Erica is gonna have sooo much fun in the back seat with Bella! She loves other babies! :laugh2:

I can not wait! I totally would want to go to Ghiradelli too, but for me thats a no no LOL. So Holly, is your hubby not gonna go then, and it will be us girls? Erica is gonna have sooo much fun in the back seat with Bella! She loves other babies! :laugh2:

there is a gerardelli shop in down town not far from the macy's as well:happydance:

Thats what I'm thinking!! I'm surprised hubby doesn't want to come to supervise! Last time I was in union square, one trip into Juicy Couture made him just about spit out his drink when he saw the receipt! :angelnot:

:rofl: :rofl: OOhhhh I cant believe the prices on those clothes... But I would love a pair of paints that say Juicy on the butt :smug:

:rofl: :rofl: OOhhhh I cant believe the prices on those clothes... But I would love a pair of paints that say Juicy on the butt :smug:

:shock: :rofl: Isn't that what the hole in the butt jeans are for?

Hole in the butt?? LOL! I love Juicy, Erica even has a couple outfits, and I have a Juicy diaper bag.. :blush:

I riped my jeans at work one day :rofl:

well they had a hole to begine with and didnt know it :rofl:

:rofl: I have never even been in a Juicy store. I am sooooooooooo not a posh person. I like the stuff but could never bring myself to spend that much money on clothes. :dohh:

I am such a Wal*Mart/Target girl! :rofl:

Well my bubble has been bursted.... Hubby said absolutly NO to Juicy Pants :rofl:

Better start selling some letters :rofl: :rofl:

LOL it's ok Suz, I just bought a Quinny Zapp and Maxi Cosi convertible seat, so I dont think DH is gonna let me near the Juicy store either.. :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->