• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2012 babies!

Wendy- I think we'll end up paying for one private scan to find out gender etc. unless we get a 20 week scan which I hope we do, we'll see I guess :wacko: I would be very frustrated if I had to pay because I lived a few minutes up the road...very frustrated.

Manuiti- That is great!!!! My beta was 603 or something like that at the beginning of week 4 and they said that level would be between 4-6 weeks pregnant and I didn't have to go back, although most ladies say they should see it double before saying its ok. I asked my doc and she said they know its doubling fine if its at that level :shrug: Good luck getting your appointment for your scan!!!!

Toothfairy- sorry your feeling so horrible, hopefully it eases up soon for you:thumbup: the only thing that works for me is light snacks :shrug:

Thanks for that reassurance Crystal. I feel much happier after reading that. :flower:

I'll be 35 in 2 1/2 months and due Dec22/12. This is my 4th. Complete shock to us. All my other 3 were fertility drug babies, this one obviously wasn't. It is starting to sink in. This is the first pg that I have ever worried about m/c. No signs of that happening, but I think because it wasn't planned that I worry more.

Angela- Congrats!!!!! This is my first "natural" pregnancy as well, I'm 37..the other two were fertility meds and I had 3 cycles of failed IVF this time so I totally get what your saying and I worry too but I just hope it was a really good egg :thumbup:

I had a horrific migraine last night:nope: I get them while not pregnant but I've had 4 since I found out I was pregnant :shrug: anyone else get them? I hope they stop in the second tri:thumbup:

Manuiti- Thats a great number hun. Am so pleased.

Toothfairy- Sorry you are feeling crappy hun. I never had MS with my son but a lot of my friends did so i know how awful it can be.

x

Got my first scan booked for May 4th which will have me at 6w+1. Really hoping to be lucky enough to be able to hear a heartbeat. :flower:

I going to join:) I'm due December 23.

:wave: Garnet! Congratulations!

Morning sickness kicked in for me last night and this morning I'm just lying here feeling really yuck. Not feeling the desire to throw up yet but just totally overcome with nausea. Ooooof. Really hoping it doesn't get worse than this. But to keep my PMA going, it means I'm still pregnant so I'm going to try and enjoy that thought more than I'm not enjoying feeling like this.

Hope everyone's doing ok. :hugs:

oh, u know, i was just thinking today its great i'm not getting any ms this time but of course its still v early days andu just proved that!
Welcome Garnet

lol - keep thinking it though buster!!! you never know, it might not happen. :thumbup:

Question for all of u lovely pg ladies! - i did a cheap pg test at only 4 wks+1 and it came up with a really strong clear line. With my last pg i found the cheap tests didnt even give me a positive until bout 5 and half weeks - have read somewhere (and yes maybe i should stop reading too many things) that strong hcg levels could indicate twins (yes slightly worried), so anyone hear/have experience of the same??

Question for all of u lovely pg ladies! - i did a cheap pg test at only 4 wks+1 and it came up with a really strong clear line. With my last pg i found the cheap tests didnt even give me a positive until bout 5 and half weeks - have read somewhere (and yes maybe i should stop reading too many things) that strong hcg levels could indicate twins (yes slightly worried), so anyone hear/have experience of the same??

Ooo Buster its possible :winkwink:. I googled a bit and it seems to vary. Are you having an early scan?

Just got a 3+ on a digi. I can start to relax a little now. Its not a CP :wohoo:

I should get a scan in two weeks and now i cannot wait. :)

Ooo Buster its possible :winkwink:. I googled a bit and it seems to vary. Are you having an early scan?

Haven't even gone to GP yet but you know what I think I will just have to sit myself down and tell myself to relax:dohh:
By the way Wendy - the correct answer was noooooo, dont be thinking like that:haha:
And congrats on your most recent result

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->