• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2012 babies!

Hi Girlies can I join :flower:..

I thought I was 7weeks 5days today,but I requested a early scan and I'm actually 8weeks 4 days. Over the moon..:happydance:

Even though AF was here 10th March,I must have ovulated early.:shrug:
Didn't do CBFM that mth as was feed up and only had one stick left..

Midwife said either that or :baby: is on steroids :haha:
She also said has a very strong heartbeat..

This is our first..

I have no sickness what so ever.tender boobs and got a big swollen bloated belly.

Hope everyone doing great and can't wait to see our snowflakes..xxxx

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
The CMFM was odd for me - it started showing high fertility around about day 7 or 9, can't quite remember and then it showed me as high fertility for the rest of the month. I was really confused about when I would be ovulating!!! Day 26 it came up with peak fertility. BFP about one week later when I tested!

:wave: to all the newbies! Hope everyone is doing okay.

I went for my first scan (at 6w+1) yesterday. I was so scared that there wasn't going to be anything there. But everything was fine. I even got to hear & see its little heart beat going at 100bpm. It's mind blowing!!!! And yes there is another sac present but it's empty & tiny in comparison. My RE reckons it'll be reabsorbed in the next few days. I would have been thrilled to have twins but with hubby away so much it would have been quite a challenge(!), so I'm happy as anything with one! Oh, and bean is the blob between the two sets of crosshairs, measuring in at 1.8mm. :cloud9: It finally feels real now. :happydance:

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/mercs_missus/fe9560ed.jpg

Fabulous scans ladies :). I hope mine is as clear as yours this week. I am going to call epas on Tuesday and see when they can fit me in. i am so nervous. Nausea has hit me big time. Its one of the reasons that i havent been online much. With work, a toddler and nausea i just dont have the energy. Havent been sick though so i suppose that is a bonus. Am still getting niggly pains every so often so i hope thats a good sign.

Hope you are all well.

Wendy
x

I am sad to say I am no longer expecting my December baby.
I wish all of you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months and hope to be back at some point soon xxx

Hi Ladies,

Havent had my first scan yet, but doing the math AF came on 16th March last- so think i'm onto my 7th week? This is my first pregnancy and it's a suprise as we weren't TTC and i was on the pill....but i'm very please with my suprise.

Think that makes LO a December baby :)

Got an appointment this week with the GP to arrange date for scan ect- (well i think that's what happens, this is all new to me lol)

Be nice to get to know you all :)

Oh Starlight :( I'm so sad to hear about your loss. Thoughts are with you.

Hello ladies. I'm new to the forum and newly expecting. My EDD is somewhere btwn 12/30/12 and 1/3/13. I stopped charting after many disappointing months of trying to get PG.
In fact, DH and I had the vasectomy talk just about 2 weeks ago. And SURPRISE! My period didn't show when it was supposed to (4/27). On 5/1, I took a test and it immediately went positive. My LMP was 3/25. Now I'm waiting for a dr. appt.

I'm nervous and excited. DH and I have 2 DDs (14, 11) and I have a step-son who is 16.
What have we gotten ourselves into? :)

Sorry for your loss Starlight. :(

Welcome new ladies!

Morning sickness is brutal here this last week I have been vomiting 3-7 times a day. I've been super tired too so I am opting not to take diclectin or I won't be able to function I get so tired on it. I don't know how much longer I can hide my PG. I am that tired, like I have a new born in the house and then vomiting a lot. I still have 8 days until my dating scan. I am hoping the next 8 days fly past. My DH is still in disbelief that we are expecting #4. I can't wait to be able to share with everyone we are expecting another. Hope the weeks pass fast waiting until June when I am 12 weeks to tell any more people. I am glad I have a few people that know (my parents, my bro and SIL, two friends) I am still in shock most of the time still.

So sorry for your loss Starlight :hugs::hugs: Hope your back soon!!

Mainuiti-LOVE the scan photo I'm going to hop over to your journal now..I haven't been online this weekend so just catching up now :hugs:

Hi everyone else, hope everyone is well...Wendy can't wait to see your scan too!! Very exciting...I still have afew weeks to go before I get my scan :wacko: but its getting closer!!

:hi: ladies,

Well i called Epas thie morning and because i am not an emergency they cant fit me in this week. They have given me an appointment for next Tuesday morning at 8:15am. So i have to wait a week and it will be hard but at least i know there is definatley a scan at the end of it. :)

Wendy- glad you got your appointment :thumbup: can't wait to see your scan photos :hugs:

So so sorry for your loss Starlight,sending you loads of :hugs: xxx

Hi girls,

How is everyone?

I still have a few days to go until scan and i am extremely anxious. I can't sleep for worrying that there is something wrong. Yeah my boobs are sore but that's about it. The nausea has gone. The waiting is killing me.:nope:

When will this tiredness abate???I have never felt so wiped out all the time. Oh well.

11 weeks!!!!

So very happy to be in this spot. Bought some baby stuff yesterday. Just a few things but I wanted some things for the peanut so a sling and a carrier were acquired. Also, some cloth diaper covers.

I'll deal with the symptoms to get a healthy peanut.

When will this tiredness abate???I have never felt so wiped out all the time. Oh well.

11 weeks!!!!

So very happy to be in this spot. Bought some baby stuff yesterday. Just a few things but I wanted some things for the peanut so a sling and a carrier were acquired. Also, some cloth diaper covers.

I'll deal with the symptoms to get a healthy peanut.

There are some beautiful cloth nappy covers out there. My friend just bought a few from ebay and they are adorable. I might give cloth a go this time. :)
I will need to look at slings as well. It will be easier to get around with a new baby and a toddler if i get one. I've been looking at prams. I know i really shouldnt until i know everything is ok with this little one but i couldnt help myself. I love the pram i have and will be using it but i will need to get one of those ones that you can put a baby and a toddler in at the same time. Have to say i am not loving them so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->