• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2012 babies!

Even trying out the carrier and sling was fun. We had to get a carrier big enough for myself and the hubby as I won't be hauling this baby alone. After finding an extension buckle, we bought a lovely red one.

It may have been to soon but we can only take one day at a time.

Hey ladies :hugs: We've had a look around but haven't bought anything yet, I have my scan next Friday so hopefully I'll stop worrying when I go to that and relax a bit :)

I cannot keep my vitamins down, I've tried taking them throughout the day, right before bed, with meals and they will not stay down...any suggestions? Someone in my journal suggested Flintstone vitamins or the gummies, I have a doc appointment Wed so I might find out then but any suggestions I will gladly take :thumbup:

Morning girls,

Well scan day is finally here. I could barely sleep last night and have been up since 5am. The scan is at 8:15am. I am really nervous. Wish me luck.
X

Hey ladies :hugs: We've had a look around but haven't bought anything yet, I have my scan next Friday so hopefully I'll stop worrying when I go to that and relax a bit :)

I cannot keep my vitamins down, I've tried taking them throughout the day, right before bed, with meals and they will not stay down...any suggestions? Someone in my journal suggested Flintstone vitamins or the gummies, I have a doc appointment Wed so I might find out then but any suggestions I will gladly take :thumbup:

Gheese hun, I have no idea. Hope your doctor can find a solution for you. :hugs:

Its real! Theres a baby in there with a strong heartbeat. I really am pregnant. Im over the moon and cannot stop smiling. :happydance:

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh wendy!!!!! congratulations!!!! You must be thrilled and what an amazing scan photo you can see the arms and legs!!!!!!!!!

Yay Wendy! Was thinking about you today! That's excellent news!!
Hopefully I'll be able to post my pictures on 1st June!!

Hi Crystal - I have another appointment on Monday for my 12 week listen but no scan again until 18 weeks unless they think something is wrong. I've opted for as few scans as possible. As long as the heartbeat is strong and the baby is measuring where it should be then we will wait until 18 weeks. I can't wait for Monday though! I want to hear it. I did not get to last night (I did see it at my 8+5 scan) but my uterus tilts back so we could not hear it.

Saucy-I have the 12/13 weeks scan and that's it until 20 weeks I think...but like you if I can hear the heartbeat then it puts my mind at ease :thumbup: I haven't heard the heartbeat yet :wacko: my regular doc hasn't checked for it and I don't go to the Midwife clinic until next wed so time is dragging.

Oh yeah, I saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound just flickering away. I hope to get to hear it, it will make me feel good. Why does your doctor not check for a heartbeat?

Hi ladies, I saw my gp today so that's me officially referred to ante natal. Just need to wait on an appointment now. Should be around the 11th of June I think. :)

How are you all today?

Wendy, that's great news :) Things are moving right along for you!!

Ladies does any of you have any tips for avoiding breast pain!?
I find that if I get cold or go outside, changes of temp etc I get absolute agonising pains in my boobs and nipples. Feels like someone is stabbing them. It's total excruciating pain. It made me cry last night and all I could do for relief was jump in hot shower crying my eyes out!!!!
Anyone same or any advice?

Sorry toothfairy, I wish I had some advice. Mine were like that all the time now it is off and on. I keep a bra on as long as possible which, at least, seems to contain them but when I take it off for bed, I am sore.

Ladies does any of you have any tips for avoiding breast pain!?
I find that if I get cold or go outside, changes of temp etc I get absolute agonising pains in my boobs and nipples. Feels like someone is stabbing them. It's total excruciating pain. It made me cry last night and all I could do for relief was jump in hot shower crying my eyes out!!!!
Anyone same or any advice?

Hi Hun, my boobs are killing me but I'm not as bad as you. I did buy a sports bra that I now wear to bed which definately helps. I've also bought a few new bras which are comfortable but don't stop the pain. Wish I had an answer for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->