December 2014/January 2015 IUI

BFN this morning and a temp dip. Guess I'm going to start having a 16 day luteal phase. What's that all about? A perk of turning 35 perhaps?

AugustBride6, I'm still hoping you are not out.
Mississippi, I was told we could bd the same day.

August, even if you are out, that's a good strong ovulation! You were not on progesterone, right?

I would have like to bd last night, but my husband has difficulty 2x in one day. Hoping for tonight!

Good morning ladies,
I had really bad pain on my boobs last nigh, I don't know if I should attribute that to the cold weather or what. Can't wait untill tomorrow when they test my Progesterone.
How is everyone else doing?

Lets hope that's an early symptom!!!

AFM...another temp drop. DH is holding out hope, which is weird because he is Debbie Downer :haha: I know AF is on the way and I'm ready for her to show her face so Momma can participate in Margarita Friday with the ladies! Theres always a silver lining:thumbup:

Lets hope you hubby is right! :)
Yeah always a silverlining, I quit coffee this cycle, if I get AF at least that day I'll have a big tall cup.

I'm out, moving on to next month. DH was very emotional last night. I felt horrible because it was the first time he really broke down over this. Selfishly, it was comforting to know that I'm not the only one on the emotion rollercoaster.

Sometimes its nice to see our dhs emotional over it.. Because when im super emotional and he doesnt show any at all, i feel like he doesnt even care. I know thats not true, but it doesnt stop me in the moment fom thinking it.

Hoping you can move onto this new cycle still holding hope that it will happen. Thinking of you girl

Sorry August I really was hoping for a BFP ffor you :(
I agree with Mississippi, I would like to see more emotions from my hubby. Its your turn to consent him :)

My temp dropped this morning, I know its still early, but that is not a good sign. I'm specially worried bc they draw blood yesterday for progesterone and didn't called my back which means I had good levels, but probably today dropped.

Thank you 2plus1more, I really got scared yesterday when my temp drop, but they are back up today, hoping stays that way. so nervous!

Well, It went back down, lost all hope for this month!... on to the next. :nope::nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->