December is here!

I'm going for induction this morning ladies, due to reduced movement for a fourth time! I'm so scared as I don't know what to expect but I've prepared myself for the long haul.

Anymore babies yet? December is nearly over! :)

Hi all. Just to let you know my baby came on Boxing day! Weighs 6lb 8oz. I had forceps delivery as he was still quite high when I reached 10cm so I am sore but luckily avoided a c section this time. Still in hospital should be out later today. Good luck to all still waiting, I thought mine would never come out ha ha

Hi all. Just to let you know my baby came on Boxing day! Weighs 6lb 8oz. I had forceps delivery as he was still quite high when I reached 10cm so I am sore but luckily avoided a c section this time. Still in hospital should be out later today. Good luck to all still waiting, I thought mine would never come out ha ha

Huuuuuge congratulations :hugs:

Aww thank you so much. Waiting on yours and Mollys now! Have you got a name? I bet he will come today how exciting!

Aww thank you so much. Waiting on yours and Mollys now! Have you got a name? I bet he will come today how exciting!

That would be lovely but I'm definitely prepared for the long haul lol.

We have a name, he is going to be Archie :) x

I would too to be honesr. I started with contracions on his due date of 23rd yet he decided he didn't want tomake an appearance untill 27th! I heard induced labours are supposed to be quicker though but yes good idea to prep for a long haul! These boys don't seem to want to come out
Archie is a lovely name :)

I bet your so releived to have you baby in your arms now. I can't wait for it to be me :)

Thanks Hun!

Good luck today mummy Archie will be with you real soon. You can do this.xxxx

Ladies, I'm pleased to announce that I had my son Ej on Xmas eve at 6:23p.m, weighing 7lbs and 13oz. Labor wasn't long or bad at all. I thought he'd neva come. He's such a good baby so far. Hope all is well with everyone else.

Mummytobex hopefully it won't be a long haul for hun. Wishing you the best of luck lady :).

Congrats Helenjane :).

Ladies, I'm pleased to announce that I had my son Ej on Xmas eve at 6:23p.m, weighing 7lbs and 13oz. Labor wasn't long or bad at all. I thought he'd neva come. He's such a good baby so far. Hope all is well with everyone else.

Mummytobex hopefully it won't be a long haul for hun. Wishing you the best of luck lady :).

Congrats Helenjane :).

Ooh wow I wasn't expecting that! Huge congratulations Hun I'm glad labour went smoothly for you :)

Today is my due date... Yay!!!!

No signs of pudding coming out but I wish it would. So ready to hold the baby In my arms.

Congratulations to all the new babies that have been born. Good luck mummy for today, will be keeping my eye out for updates! Xx

Well my hind waters have been leaking today (went in to get checked) booked for induction on Tuesday am if it doesn't happen naturally. Didn't realise you can turn down an induction we may consider this depending on the situation at the time. Good luck ladies imminently birthing :flower:

Good luck ladies who are laboring/about to!!! Come on babies!!!

I'm in labour now contracting roughly every three minutes trying to hold off as long as I can before calling my OH as I want him to get some sleep. I feel so much pressure in my bum it's awful!

3mins!! Get calling him now or at least ring triage they will probably want you to go in now?

Oh and you are doing so very well to last this long at home. Im surprised you can type lol super woman :)

^ what she said! Wow! Good luck! You'll have your lo soon!!

I'm in hospital they induced me but won't let OH in till visiting times, I asked for pain relief ages ago still got none and I'm not even on labour ward yet! I could go crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->