December is here!

Congrats baby2ooo! My daughter was also delivered by forceps.

Ladies, your times will come! I remember feeling like i was going to be pregnant forever and now my little piggy is already 5 days old!

Everything is going well this end, bfing is going wonderfully, Harrison is starting to gain after losing 9ozs in the first few days. Night times are still all over the place but that is understandable, i'm able to cope so all is ok!!

How are all the other babies?! xx

I'm so up & down at the moment, monday I had another sweep after delaying induction till 27th. Last night I had my show (gross! Never had that with my first) then contractions all evening getting down to 6mins apart. I thought great this is it so went to bed to get some rest but they started to fizzle after a few hours in bed :-( been having these false starts for a few evenings now! Today they are starting to niggle again but nothing consistant. Come on baby I'm ready now ❤️ How are all the other mums in waiting doing? Hope you all have great xmas' xx

Ah dlj2 it sounds like it won't be long for you now.

I'm so fed up now and I'm more than ready for a baby! Although I'm hoping it doesn't happen tonight or tomorrow as I've a 3 year old at home. Won't be long for us now :hugs:

So hope so mummy to be!

I've got a 2.5 year old too but at this point I'm even happy to have baby now and do xmas day a bit later.

Have you had any signs? I feel near ready but don't dare get my hopes up!x

I thought things where starting last night as I was very crampy and had awful back ache but it stopped, I'm very sore and achey in general though.

How about you?

Fingers crossed we both get our little surprises very soon mummy! X

I do hope so! Do you have a stretch and sweep booked or anything like that?

I've had two done so far the last one was monday which really kick started my evening contractions and the Plug&show coming away a lot! I definately think it's done something but I'll prob still be here on Saturday when induction is booked for :-( xx

Well I'm pleased to say little Hugo arrived safe and sound at 11.45am today on Christmas day! One happy mummy & daddy.x

Oh my goodness!!! A Christmas Day baby!! That's wonderful news huge congrats xx

Congrats dlj2 what a special day to arrive. Love the name its one of our favourites for this little guy x

Congrats to all the new babies and well done mommies!! I have been MIA since having baby theo and my inlaws are in town to help (bless them), but love coming on to check these updates! We are doing well over here, I can't believe I thought Theo would never come and here he is almost one week old! Breastfeeding is going well, and I've started pumping so I can get out and about. My recovery is also going well, much better than with ds1 but my after pains are very intense. Also my body is very sore this time around, but my vajayay pain is barely noticeable/non-existent even with a second degree tear. For all the ladies due/overdue, your LO will be here before you know it and you won't even remember being so pregnant you can't take it lol!

Thankyou all I can't believe after all the waiting he is finally here! Also can't believe he is a he! Mummy definately needs to hit the shops!

For anyone still waiting I know I was getting anxious towards the end as it was second time round and you know what's coming but after a 15hour labour I can honestly say I felt empowered, I had gas and air and got him out by myself this time and no I don't want to do it again but feeling so good on what I did achieve-he's my little champ❤️.

I agree after pains are harsh this time round but recovery is much much better.

Can't wait to hear about the little arrivals still waiting to join us, keep he faith mummy's you will do amazingly.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->