December is here!

I'd be calling oh. Screw what they say. You will want oh with you when you are transferred to labor ward and at 3 minute apart you could deliver in hours or minutes! Get him there at least in the waiting area! Good luck.

They've examined me and I'm only 1cm! I'm asking for some pain relief so I can try rest. They gave me cocodamol but it did naff all for me. :(

Ugh I'm so fed up already

Good luck mummytobe, not long now hope you manage to get something stronger prescribed so that you can rest, after a little drug induced rest you could wake up a lot more dilated, hope things go smoothly for you.

As for me, pretty sure I'm having a baby today waters constantly trickling, taken paracetamol to ease the initial pains as my braxtons have turned to what I recognise as being my first real contractions, trying to rest before the big day but far too excited might sneak into ds1's bedroom and grab the birthing ball to play on as only got it yesterday would be nice to make use of it hehe x

Well my hind waters have been leaking today (went in to get checked) booked for induction on Tuesday am if it doesn't happen naturally. Didn't realise you can turn down an induction we may consider this depending on the situation at the time. Good luck ladies imminently birthing :flower:

I did but had to discuss with medical team and I was 'allowed' as my situation they were basing on general experiences rather than my personal medical history. Hope this helps you, just be as medically informed as you can and take time to make your descision x

Good luck mummy keep checking back to see how your doing.xx

Dlj2 and mummytobex hang in their ladies. I hope ure lo's come rather sooner than later :).

good luck mummy!!!!!! you got this!

Well its officially my due date. Had regular contraction 3 mins apart lasting 1 min each last night. Delivery suite advised me to stay at home as long as possible. I got into bed at 12ish and they changed to every 6 minutes until about 2:30ish. I fell asleep and kept waking briefly due to the pain. Then woke at 4:45 with barely anything since. Probably 5 or so since then although I have lost some mucus plug so fingers crossed xx

Well I've had my baby! 9lbs6oz this morning at 3:10am, his due date! Was induced for leaking hind waters, they broke fore waters andchecked me - 4cm, 2 hours on walking and the ball didn't get me the extra 1cm dilated to avoid a drip so they started the syntocinon. Had gas and air and 2 x diamorphine jabs asked for a epidural but backed out as decided I could fight through it. they couldn't get the placenta down it was stuck so I had a spinal and went to theatre to get it out. No tears or stitches. weve got to stay in til tomorrow as he may have a murmur but today's checks made it look unlikely just covering bases. Here he is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful boy!!! Congrats pinkstar!!

How are you doing mummy?

Beautiful boy!!! Congrats pinkstar!!

How are you doing mummy?

Hey :)

I have a section booked for Tuesday, I can't wait to meet my baby now it seems forever away.

I hope your doing ok x

Just a few days away for you then mummy, how exciting!! I'm doing well with recovery and enjoying my two boys. My in laws just left so now the real craziness has begun with 2 under 2! I forgot how much I miss newborn cuddles though ❤️❤️

Hey mummy to be! I hope you are holding out ok! Thinking about you loads tonight! Hoping all goes well with the c section tomorrow unless you have already had your lil blue bundle!! Keep us posted!!! Mwwwa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->