December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Twin mom, your back pain looks so terrible. Hope you find some relief soon. Hope the doctor suggests something effective as the baby grows further. Tc

I just pray I am not developing sciatica. Never had such a problem. This time the bump is a bit larger than last time and I am off balance. If I bend a little bit like for cleaning bathtub, I get this catch as if some bones are locked together.

Does it feel like you back has suddenly gone stiff and weak, you have to pause mid way up then try again to stand straight kind of thing? I get this a lot but not sure if it is similar to what you are experiencing. I have no clue what it is down to, I just assumed it was down to my hyper mobility and muscle problems! I find I have to try to crouch or when my bad knee won't allow that to kneel and reach over. If I do absolutely have to bend like you describe like when cleaning the bath I sometimes try to slide myself back into a crouched position then get up from there so my back is more straight. Sorry if that makes no sense it is hard to describe lol!

Thanks, I am just about to change GP surgery and get referred to a new chronic pain clinic as the last were useless so fingers crossed! Will take a good 4 months to be seen at clinic but hopefully a new GP will do more than my old ones did!

Yes, its exactly like that. But I don't get it that soon enough like you getting it in 3 minutes of being physically active. I can go on for an hour I think. If its less stressful like walking/shopping, I can last longer, like a few hours. Best thing is rest makes me better. I had some major knee problems but never a back pain. Guessing that's its do with pregnancy. So not planning to take any treatments unless its gets further bad. Hope your new clinic and doctor works better for you. Tc

hi just saw the first post.
But my due date is different lol.

My due date is 18th December (but having section at 39 weeks) and having a Girl x

Possible that you have mentioned it as 20th somewhere in the beginning. Either way, it does't make a difference as these are more or less indicative. My due date is 1st Dec. But doctor says I am may be 2 days ahead. On top of it, I am up for a repeat c-session at 39 weeks- so that makes it around Nov 23rd. Many of us will have a different date than what we originally thought.

Just read on other forums about people that are the same amount or less weeks than me feeling hard kicks, husbands feeling movement and seeing movement and i still sometimes have to question if i felt anything. this is my 4th and with 2 and 3 felt a lot more than i am now. just gets me down. x
This is my 2nd and I'm feeling less movement than I was at this point last time. I have an anterior placenta this time though which I'm told makes a difference. Maybe you guys do too?

hi just saw the first post.
But my due date is different lol.

My due date is 18th December (but having section at 39 weeks) and having a Girl x

Possible that you have mentioned it as 20th somewhere in the beginning. Either way, it does't make a difference as these are more or less indicative. My due date is 1st Dec. But doctor says I am may be 2 days ahead. On top of it, I am up for a repeat c-session at 39 weeks- so that makes it around Nov 23rd. Many of us will have a different date than what we originally thought.

YEah i was put 2 days ahead at my 13 weeks scan so due 18th not 20th.

My yellow squidge!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Joeliza how scary! Glad you and bubba are ok.

Anyone else suffering with sciatica? I get it at least once a day and am getting more frequent ack pain too xx

I am suffering with sciatica. All day everyday sciatic pain. and it gets worse when I go shopping or am heavily active, so much so I can not move for 3 days after. My first "attack" was 6 days after I conceived this one.

I wound up in the ER, because DH was worried. I told the ER doc I thought Iw as pregnant, and he tested me and said "nope" and gave me drugs not safe for breastfeeding or pregnancy. Turned out 10 days after that I found out I as in fact pregnant. (and now they are billing me for treatment I specifically said I did not want, and oh boy does it aggravate me)

Not sure why told you all that, but oh well.

Hi ladies,

I've been following quietly.

Glad to see that everyone's anatomy scans have gone so well, and that team pink is catching up :)

I had complications (bleeding/passed clots resulting from placenta previa) that landed me in triage twice last week. I just met with a high risk doc and she's cleared me of the more serious condition, accreta, so the next appointment with her will be at 28 weeks. I'm so thankful that my baby is doing well in there.

How scary that must have been for you! Pleased to hear baby is doing ok:hugs:

Congrats on all the scans and gender reveals!

Ladies, can you please help? How do I save a ticker in my signature and also how do I upload a pic? Sorry for the lame question but I'm struggling to work it out. Thank you in advance!

Glad your scans went well ladies!

McKitten to upload a picture I hit go advanced then there is a little paper clip symbol at the top of the message box and from there you can upload a picture, once it is uploaded go back to the paperclip and your file will be listed there, select the file and the code will appear on your post and sho up as a picture once you hit reply. I will have to have a nosey to remember the ticker thing, it's been a while since I put mine on lol!

OK, go to lilypie or where you want your ticker from, once created copy the link that is for forums and then on here, towards the top left hand section of the forum page, select USER CP, down the left hand side find edit signature on the list. Paste the link into there. You can hit preview to see if it has worked before you save.

Sorry you were feeling ignored iveneverseen I updated your date and sex on the first post :) I'm one of those.people that is often guilty of just reading and not posting but I am always checking in :thumbup:

Sorry this thread has moved on quickly and I'm only just checking it again! We checked virgin airlines and it says that although you can fly up to 36 weeks you need a letter after 28 weeks from a doctor x

ughhh there was a wanna-be-mass-shooter at the movie theater 5 min from my house. we go there all the time. He apparently brought an axe and a gun and a backpack or something and tried to shoot people but that movie theater is rarely busy so I guess that's why he didn't kill anyone. Cops shot him. But I am terrified. I just like never want to go anywhere ever again, much less bring my daughter anywhere. I am so tired of living in this scary gun-crazed country.

:( I am so, so sorry - that is terrifying.

Come to Canada. Leave behind the guns.

*hug*

Awww loving all the scan pictures. Good luck to anyone who is still waiting

Had my 20 week scan today. All looks well. We found we are having a little boy. :cloud9::blue:

Attachments

• 11852683_10154123667649115_1690183002_o.jpg
    11852683_10154123667649115_1690183002_o.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
Oh my god knees, that's terrifying... What has happened to this country that that's something we legitimately have to worry about now?! We really should move to Canada.

Congrats to all of those having anatomy scans and finding out the sex. Some really cute scan pictures! And I think team pink is finally catching up!

Very scary Knees.
Wrighty congrats on team blue!

We just transferred hospitals. I feel so much better now

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and I can't wait I'm so excited :happydance: hopefully baby will cooperate.

That is so scary Knees! I think I would feel the same as you, it's such an unnerving situation.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->