December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

The weeks are going by so fast I remember when we were all comparing how many pregnancy tests we were taking and asking if the test lines were darkening as they should haha now we're all announcing boys or girls ! Soon we'll be on telling our labour stories !

Knees, that sounds terrifying. I really don't understand the US's obsession with guns.

Congrats to those that have had scans and gender reveals!

I have my follow up scan tomorrow morning which I'm excited about. It's at 8am though which means we have to get up ridiculously early to make sure we can get DS to nursery and then run to the hospital and given that I've been getting pain in my bump and back when walking, it might be a bit of a challenge!

Less than four months until December!!!!!!

I am going on Maternity leave December 1st. I am counting down the days!

The weeks are going by so fast I remember when we were all comparing how many pregnancy tests we were taking and asking if the test lines were darkening as they should haha now we're all announcing boys or girls ! Soon we'll be on telling our labour stories !

I just hope the next 4 months go by fast as well! Looking forward to seeing pics of our LOs and hearing everyone's stories :)

I know, it's crazy! I can poke my belly and he'll poke back...it's feeling so real. I was holding one of my daughter's baby dolls and I realized that he's about that size. Like he's a real baby now. Not that he wasn't before or whatever but like... I mean we're less than a month away from viability o_o

I know, it's crazy! I can poke my belly and he'll poke back...it's feeling so real. I was holding one of my daughter's baby dolls and I realized that he's about that size. Like he's a real baby now. Not that he wasn't before or whatever but like... I mean we're less than a month away from viability o_o

Oh my! Me too! If I poke my belly she pokes back. She's an active one too! :cloud9:
It's so exciting watching the weeks fly by. It will be Christmas before you know it. I have a bunch of stuffed animals on my headboard. I used the smallest one to show my husband how to put on diaper. He is sooo cute! He's going to be a wonderful father. I'm too excited. Anybody else setting up registries? I was doing that yesterday. Whew! So much to buy!

Wow that is scary knees! :/ We just get crazy people who want to sit next to you on the bus and show you pictures of their cats ;)
Think I'm on too high a thyroxine dose now, keep getting insomnia, being jittery and moody and I've lost weight. Going to book another blood test as I don't feel right :(

It's actually quite scary how quickly the time is going! I kind of want it to slow down a little, I still haven't fully gotten my head around the fact I'll have 3 kids!

Those of you that are on #2 or more, have you noticed any similarity in your scan pictures? #1 and #2 looked different, but #3 looks like it could be from the same scan as baby #2! The profile is so alike.

Attachments

• attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
I have my follow up scan tomorrow morning which I'm excited about. It's at 8am though which means we have to get up ridiculously early to make sure we can get DS to nursery and then run to the hospital and given that I've been getting pain in my bump and back when walking, it might be a bit of a challenge!

Hope your scan went well x

Am I the only one that still thinks it is dragging? lol!
I know what you mean knees, some one around about my gestation posted and update about baby being comparable in length to a fashion barbie doll! Crazy thinking that is kicking around inside me and is still going to get bigger yet!

1 week from viability for me! :D

Twinmom, I am with you... I think this isn't moving ahead..
All I want to do now is to hold my newborn and relax, forgetting the hospitals and back pain forever.

Aw I wish I had good compariron scan pics! I have a really good one from 12 weeks with Devyn and 19 weeks with this baby...

23 weeks! I think this pregnancy had gone crazy fast compared to my last one. I can't believe when I found out I was pregnant my son could barely roll over (he was late, lol) and now he's walking! I can't imagine what he'll be doing when his little sister is born!

Mazndave, I'm with you. I want the next few months to go really slow. I am not at all ready to have a toddler and a newborn. So much to buy and do. I really need to get organized, but can't find the time to do so.

And I really want to cherish this time with DS1. He is so precious to me, and I feel a little sad sometimes about not being able to spend as much time with him one-on-one after the baby is born. Anyone else feeling this way?

I swing between feeling impatient for December, and thinking, "WOW this has gone so fast already!"

Then again, summer always flies by. I'm just loving that I am actually seeing big body changes now. 22 weeks this Sunday!

I am having the opposite issue, I feel guilty I will be able to give this baby things I never could with my twins because they have always had to share me 24/7 since birth and this one will have me all to it's self all day whilst they are at school and all Fri night and most of Saturday when they go see their dad.

I am having the opposite issue, I feel guilty I will be able to give this baby things I never could with my twins because they have always had to share me 24/7 since birth and this one will have me all to it's self all day whilst they are at school and all Fri night and most of Saturday when they go see their dad.

But remember - they had each other too! Try not to feel guilty, I'm sure you gave your twins everything you had!

ElmaWG, I can definitely relate. Especially since my son will only be 15.5 months when this baby is born, I feel sad that these are my last months to spend with him alone. I feel sorry for him, even though I had a little brother growing up and we had tons of fun together. It's silly, but a normal emotion for us pregnant ladies to have.

Don't worry Twinmum, there are always pluses to both scenarios. First kid (or kids in your case) get a refreshed parent with more time and energy. They also get the most attention surrounding the pregnancy, birth, and milestones. But on the flip side, you're more inexperienced and nervous and maybe not the most confident parent. Subsequent kids never get you truly to themselves, and often don't get as much attention and have fewer photos, etc of themselves as babies. But they have calmer, more experiences parents and often reach milestones faster copying their older siblings. Either way, lucky kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->