• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hi Guys :)

Yes I made it Secret so that nobody can see your in the group :) OK well you are all welcome to join as and when you wish :) An invite is always there :)

Yes I made it Secret so that nobody can see your in the group :) OK well you are all welcome to join as and when you wish :) An invite is always there :)

Cannot find you. Sure you have your setting so other people can search you? Only 2 came up when I searched your name and both had middle names on there too.

Because I have set it to private you have to add me as a friend so I can add you :) (dont worry you csn delete me straight afterif you want :)

Hi all. Cautiously joining in. Our due date according to lmp is dec 4th but I ov early so 2nd or 3rd prob. Hoping this is our rainbow baby after 3 losses. Looking forward to getting to know you all. X

Cannot find you. Sure you have your setting so other people can search you? Only 2 came up when I searched your name and both had middle names on there too.

I cant find you either on mobile app.

Little update guys...landlord is standing by his statement that we have 24 hours to move out So I have been working with my mom and godmother packing all afternoon and night, then I have to get up and start it all over. Packing a 3 bedroom, 1800 square foot house in 24 hours is virtually impossible.... Especially when you're pregnant...... Told the landlord I was pregnant and he didn't care at all. Heartless asshole. Karma will punish him.

:hugs: how awful.

Have you got somewhere to go?

Anyone else going dizzy and light headed a lot?

And is anyone else on progesterone?

Because I have set it to private you have to add me as a friend so I can add you :) (dont worry you csn delete me straight afterif you want :)

its you i cannot find :p there are settings on FB that stop people who are not friends or friends of friends from finding you on FB.

oh thats why you didnt say your full name so i didnt know the one that came up was you lol

Britt, I hope you are able to work things out. That is ridiculous!
Mysterious, I added you! Welcome, to all of the new ladies!

Are you definately sure the group cant be seen? The thought makes me nervous lol after previous losses i am waiting until after first scan to let anyone know

And Britt that is just awful :( your landlord sounds like such a douche!! Good luck hun hope

Hi all. Cautiously joining in. Our due date according to lmp is dec 4th but I ov early so 2nd or 3rd prob. Hoping this is our rainbow baby after 3 losses. Looking forward to getting to know you all. X

Welcome, Nessaw. :flower: I'm crossing my fingers for you and your rainbow baby. My EDD is Dec 1, close to yours.

Anyone else going dizzy and light headed a lot?
And is anyone else on progesterone?

There was a week (and one day especially) were i was definitely dizzy. I still get it every now and then, but it's mostly gone. I'm not on progesterone, perhaps it makes it worse?

Britt, I'm sorry to hear that the landlord is going through with it. Good luck finding a new place and with the packing. Sound like the next 24 hours are going to be rough.

Are you definately sure the group cant be seen? The thought makes me nervous lol after previous losses i am waiting until after first scan to let anyone know

And Britt that is just awful :( your landlord sounds like such a douche!! Good luck hun hope

Yes the secret groups deffinately don't show on news feed. I had a mini panic attack when I joined a secret ttc group and one of my friends commented on my post! Quickly discovered she was also in the group and had just gotten her bfp haha

Flibberty I have dizziness since before bfp and some light headedness. Am also in progesterone.

Kallie I tried explaining how many weeks preg I was to hubby and he was super confused also. And he didn't believe me.when I told him I knew the due date :haha:

Congrats! I hope this one sticks and you can have a positive experience, pregnancy is definitely different for people that have struggled :hugs:

Oh and yes I get the lightheadedness, it's very common since your blood pressure drops in first tri. I have to remember not to stand up too fast! :haha:

Flibberty I have dizziness since before bfp and some light headedness. Am also in progesterone.

I'm wondering if progesterone makes some symptoms worse. Like the bloating. I look like a house end already. And I keep getting headaches and hot flushes along with my floaty feeling and dizzyness. Oh and my skin! My skin in gross. I've broken out with so many spots this week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->