• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hi ladies!

Can I join? I'm expecting my 2nd on Dec 9th (my son's b-day!).

I've had mild spotting the last couple of days (no cramping) and although I know it can be completely normal, and something that happened when preg with my DS, I can't help but worry. I hope and pray it's a sticky one.

Look forward to sharing our journeys!

Hi ladies!

I've had mild spotting the last couple of days (no cramping) and although I know it can be completely normal, and something that happened when preg with my DS, I can't help but worry. I hope and pray it's a sticky one.

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Ive ordered some B6 & B12 to take along side anti sickness tablets im asking for next week in hope i can manage nausea/sickness better.

Hi ladies!

Welcome to the group Joeliza and congrats! Fingers crossed that your little bean is just getting comfortable in there and thats the reason for your spotting. Sending positive vibes your way! :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I was in Woking once as hubby has an aunt and uncle there, some drunk guy at the pub asked me if I had my hooha pierced :|

Congrats and welcome to all of the new ladies!

I went to bed about 9:30pm and woke up around 9am. STILL EXHAUSTED!! This should be an interesting ride :)

Okay think my first real sign is kicking in. I feel like im walking on the moon. Very light headed, wobbly and feeling dizzy even when im sat with my feet up.

That is exacly how I'm feeling these days too, dizzy, lightheaded, weak...At least all of those are symptoms, hopefully we will have some relief once the first trimester is over.

Congrats and welcome to all of the new ladies!

I went to bed about 9:30pm and woke up around 9am. STILL EXHAUSTED!! This should be an interesting ride :)

Haha, I just had to laugh, that is so like me right now. I have never been this tired in my whole life!! :sleep::sleep: You are not the only one Mrs. Stefka, we will go through this together!!

Congrats to all new BFPs!! :) More December babies yaaay!!:happydance:

Hi, ladies, can I join? My EDD is December 7th. I have a 7.5 month old currently (we wanted a small age gap!). So far, I'm getting the sore bb's, some all-day nausea that seems to come and go as it pleases, and the tiredness is kicking in. How is everyone else?

Hi, ladies, can I join? My EDD is December 7th. I have a 7.5 month old currently (we wanted a small age gap!). So far, I'm getting the sore bb's, some all-day nausea that seems to come and go as it pleases, and the tiredness is kicking in. How is everyone else?

Welcome Justplay, sounds like typical pregnancy symptoms, welcome to the december club!! :)

Britt, the very first day i found out I was pregnant I actually took a test cause my legs were killing me!! I felt like I'd been walking around Disney World for the past 2 days :(
Just an overall achy feeling :(

I flipped over a trash can and kicked my feet up at work, that truly helped! :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I was in Woking once as hubby has an aunt and uncle there, some drunk guy at the pub asked me if I had my hooha pierced :|

😱

Yeah, we don't go out in Woking! Venture back to Guildford wherever possible...we would love to live there but was just too far out of our price range when we bought :(

The new addition will probably mean a house move though !

What do the sore boobs due to pregnancy feel like? I never had it with previous pregs. Earlier today they felt a little tingly and now they feel, but don't look, as if they are swollen. Boobs don't feel heavier or bigger just tender and feeling sore to the touch now. Does that sound typical for pregnancy?

Oh gosh ladies....I have massive leg pains!!:cry:

Is it a sharp shooting pain? I had sciatica last time... But I think not until 2nd or 3rd tri...

Welcome to all the new ladies! So many it's hard to keep up.

I'm with you all on the exhaustion. As gross as the nausea is, I hate the exhaustion more. I can barely handle getting my son in bed at 8:30. I could fall asleep in his bed instantly. Laundry and cleaning are getting pushed to the back of my mind. I'm in survival mode now, lol. I just have to make sure we're all getting fed, and to work/school on time. And only just barely managing this. :coffee:

I'm not sure if you ladies ever had restless leg syndrome but it feels a lot like that. Mostly cramping up the backs of my legs... Kinda strange!

Brit - i get rls everytime im pregnant... Its one of my symptoms i hate it but love it as makes me feel tgat everything is ticking along nicely.

I love Weymouth we go haven too every Easter & oct half terms. Its fabulous down there.

I did a digi today & only got 2-3 weeks but then that eould be right wouldnt it, was hoping for 3+ but think i tested too early. Not sure if i should go get betas done? Going to book doc appointment for when im about 8 weeks as hoping to get reassurance scan.

It's early for a 3+, you should get one after 5 weeks, I'm saving my last digi for sometime next week for that reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->