December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hi I found out I am pregnant on Friday. I am now 3 weeks 2 days so super early on. The online calculators put my due date as 25th December 2015.....Christmas baby !!!

That is so sweet! It is excited you were able to test positive so early! You must have a very sticky bean <3

Or twins lol !!!!! Wish I hadn't tested so early, AF is due on wednesday and I'm so nervous, but my lines are dark so I'm trying to stay positive !!!

Or twins lol !!!!! Wish I hadn't tested so early, AF is due on wednesday and I'm so nervous, but my lines are dark so I'm trying to stay positive !!!

Awww how exciting! Praying with you for sticky bean! Xxxx

Lol loads of people keep saying that to me as I got a very dark immediate positive on cd22 and I already have frat twins so higher chance of multiples! Been getting nausea since cd20.

Congrats on your bfp and being our first Christmas Day due date! &#128513;

What made me test was feeling sick and having a horrible taste in my mouth - only way I can describe it is like dried blood and rotten fruit, so weird - the day before I tested, that was CD20 !!! Weird not had it since !

Wow teddysgirl I too found out today that I'm expecting on Xmas day or there abouts! Had a very clear positive on a frer. I already have 2 ds's and my youngest is almost 9 months. Had secondary infertilty with him and tried for over 2 years had treatment an iui which worked but unfortunately we lost his twin. Anyway now after 2 months ntnp we are pregnant again and so happy but very very shocked, scared and excited! I hope its ok to join you ladies and wish you all a h&h 9 months x

Ew that doesn't sound nice! Will have to see what shows up on our first scans lol! my mum and daughter keeps winding us up saying we will have twins and I cracked open 7 double yolkers in a row the other week from 2 different packs bought a week apart! OH was saying it better not be a sign hehe

Can I join? I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant with number 2! :happydance: My EDD is December 8th. I'm feeling ok so far for the most part, just a bit of nausea on and off, sore boobs and bloating. My teeth are also feeling really sensitive. I'm nervously awaiting ms to really kick in as I had it quite bad with my DS and it only kicked in from about 7 weeks.

Yeah defo teddysgirl! Tmi but has anyone else had any diarrhoea in their tww or since finding out been on and off the loo all day! Not sure if it's pregnancy related, nerves or bit of a bug??? Been ravenous and eating like a horse and don't feel ill.

Hi pregnant with baby no.2 & due 10th December :) or roughly so :) congrats everyone xx

Hey everyone :) my edd is December 13th.
Not too my symptoms, just tender heavy boobs and have some food aversions. Gone off milk so drinking earl Grey tea atm!

Yay welcome to all the new people! 2ndtimeabz are you planning another home birth? I'm hoping to go that route but I've got some convincing to do with hubby :dohh:

I have been so tired slept most of this weekend, also headache and tender boobs so far.

Hello to the new mommas! I'm busy packing away but today I'm having horrible back pain and cramps. Ouchhhh!

Hey everyone I'm due my second child on 7th Dec.. First was 11 days late though!

Yay welcome to all the new people! 2ndtimeabz are you planning another home birth? I'm hoping to go that route but I've got some convincing to do with hubby :dohh:

Luna I see you live somewhere close to Vancouver, if you live close to a hospital you could give birth at home with a midwife. That is not even an option for me, as I live outside of Edmonton Alberta, too far away from the nearest hospital. I can't even get a midwife, they are all booked. :(

Today just 2 days away from being 6 weeks pregnant, I lost the battle against the nausea....I puked for the first time in over 10 years. They call it morning sickness, yeeeeeah right!! More like all day until you go to bed kind of sickness. Yuck.
However it's a sign that things are progressing. :baby: Bittersweet indeed.

Luna I see you live somewhere close to Vancouver, if you live close to a hospital you could give birth at home with a midwife. That is not even an option for me, as I live outside of Edmonton Alberta, too far away from the nearest hospital. I can't even get a midwife, they are all booked. :(

That's the plan :thumbup: it is quite hard to get in with a midwife here, I called at 4 weeks but have heard of people getting put on a wait list as early as 5 weeks :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->