December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Today just 2 days away from being 6 weeks pregnant, I lost the battle against the nausea....I puked for the first time in over 10 years. They call it morning sickness, yeeeeeah right!! More like all day until you go to bed kind of sickness. Yuck.
However it's a sign that things are progressing. :baby: Bittersweet indeed.

Still no puking for me, just lingering nausea...but I'll likely get it soon. :cry:

The lingering nausea started at 4.5 weeks but got worse after the 5th week, and now it's sort of a losing battle. I hope you won't puke any time soon Britt! It is no fun for sure.

Oh my gosh guys....I'm experiencing the most awful diarrhea! Like, the cramping from it is enough to put me in tears. I'm not sure this is normal at all...

Pregnancy hormones really mess with your digestive system, I feel like mine hasn't gone back to normal from #1 yet :wacko:

Tmi post of the day, contractions totally feel like diarrhea cramps x1000. You're welcome :haha:

Yeah, if your gastrointestinal system is out of whack, that could totally explain a lot of pain. I'm definitely having a colitis flare up, bad, and I blame a little bit on pregnancy and a bit on my diet lately.... hope you are feeling better soon!

Pregnancy hormones really mess with your digestive system, I feel like mine hasn't gone back to normal from #1 yet :wacko:

Tmi post of the day, contractions totally feel like diarrhea cramps x1000. You're welcome :haha:

oh boy, something to look forward to! :thumb up:
I just read that some women get constipation because their digestive systems slow down, but some fortunate women like myself get diarrhea because their digestive system speeds up. :wacko:

also, I bought some immodium and pedialite just in case…
FYI…pedialite is so gross and may make me vomit as well :dohh:

Yeah I'm I'm the sped up digestive system club too, not sure what would be worse!

Why does time go so slowly when you neeeeeed it to hurry up?! I want my shift to be finished so I can go home and sleep :( I'm exhausted! New symptom I've noticed too. Complete dry mouth. I can't drink enough my mouth is like the Sahara

Oh yeah I've got that too, I'm drinking so much and peeing a ton :dohh:

Why does time go so slowly when you neeeeeed it to hurry up?! I want my shift to be finished so I can go home and sleep :( I'm exhausted! New symptom I've noticed too. Complete dry mouth. I can't drink enough my mouth is like the Sahara

Oddly enough, I don't find myself being more tired than normal…of course, I was pretty lazy before getting pregnant. Sleeping like, 9 hours at night plus a 2 hour nap every day. :blush:

See I usually have only 4 or 5 hours sleep and am fine. Usually between shifts I sleep maybe 3 hours in the daytime. I had a couple of hours before work on Saturday then about 6 hours during the day yesterday which is a helluva lot for me and I'm still absolutely shattered. So tired in fact that I nodded off at work. But my coworker is awesome and left me sleep for half an hour for my break :)

I just read that some women get constipation because their digestive systems slow down, but some fortunate women like myself get diarrhea because their digestive system speeds up. :wacko:

Hey I don't think immodium is safe to take in pregnancy double check but pretty sure it is not! I have awful diarrhoea too, I think I remember getting it in previous pregnancies too.

Hey I don't think immodium is safe to take in pregnancy double check but pretty sure it is not! I have awful diarrhoea too, I think I remember getting it in previous pregnancies too.

Really? I haven't gone to the Dr. yet I'll have to ask when I go in Friday. I only took one so I doubt it would hurt...

i wanted home water birth last year but come the day was no staff. After being labelled 'strep b' from hvs at 14w i wasnt going to risk staying at home and birthing without a midwife.

I still got my pool thats my plan again this time.

Mummy to Amber I'm planning on a pool this time too. Gave birth on the lounge floor last time which was great but I did regret not hiring a pool!
My energy levels are awful, boss keeps laughing at me cause I can't stop yawning. Any guesses on gender? I was sick with dd but not with ds so I'm using that as a guide! ;)

I just called the doctors to let them know I'm pregnant and they just told me to come in to the practice and fill out a midwife referral form. Which I'll do tomorrow can't wait to have my scan hopefully the weeks till then whizz by.

Mummy to Amber I'm planning on a pool this time too. Gave birth on the lounge floor last time which was great but I did regret not hiring a pool!
My energy levels are awful, boss keeps laughing at me cause I can't stop yawning. Any guesses on gender? I was sick with dd but not with ds so I'm using that as a guide! ;)

I had water birth at hospital it was lovely deffo prefer having babies that way now.

Every pregnancy has been different with me and level of sickness has been different i have all girls. Ill guess once i see scan pictures haha

Don't worry about just taking the one Brittahnee but best not to take anymore. Pretty sure I'm right Google it x

I've been team yellow with both babies previously. My exhusband wasn't bothered either way.

But my partner (who likes to be super organised) wants to know this time and I'm not sure if I want to or not. I like the surprise, plus what if they get it wrong and you've bought all that stuff! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->