December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Anyone else driving themselves crazy wondering whats going on in there? Decided I just cannot justify £99 for an early scan purely to find out 1 month earlier. Getting anxious as I have so many symptoms so early on, most of which I never had with my twins or did not get until 2nd trimester.
With you here, I can't stand this part of pregnancy! Sometimes I feel completely normal then a tiny bit sick, hungry and crampy! Oh and mega thirst for water which is unusual for me. Has anybody else not had sore boobs?? Mine aren't sore in the slightest and when I was preggers with both my son's I had noticeable veins on them almost straight away. Absolutely no booby symptoms but only stopped bfing about 2 months ago so maybe that has something to do with it??? All these questions! I'll feel better if and when I get ms, although it's miserable it's a little reassurance.

My boobs aren't sore this time but I am still nursing so I think that is part of it, last time they were so sore it was awful!

My boobs aren't sore either. They were last time I was pregnant, but certainly not painful like it sounds like some ladies' are. They MIGHT be a bit bigger, but then again, might just be wishful thinking :haha:

My boobs are definitely swollen and sore, especially my nipples. All-day morning sickness, but without actually puking - just feel exhausted and nauseated up and down all day. VERY emotional, but not freak-out kind, more like my eyes just keep leaking! And I'm just absolutely exhausted.

I feel like I'm hungover, 24/7!

very sore boobs here too! I can't even sleep on my side at night because the pulling from the weight of them is too painful!

I'm also getting palpitaions! Last night I woke up gasping for air with a racing heart! It was kind of scary! I get palpitations off & on but have had 2-3 different episodes almost everyday since I found out. Will be talking to my GP on Monday! But just curious if anyone else has had this problem before?

I think I've been getting hot/cold flashes? Not sure if flu related or pregnancy related though... Needing to wash my bedsheets today because I've been sweaty at night, much more so than usual

very sore boobs here too! I can't even sleep on my side at night because the pulling from the weight of them is too painful!

I'm also getting palpitaions! Last night I woke up gasping for air with a racing heart! It was kind of scary! I get palpitations off & on but have had 2-3 different episodes almost everyday since I found out. Will be talking to my GP on Monday! But just curious if anyone else has had this problem before?
I have had palpitations too but only get them either when I'm anaemic or my thyroid is off as I have hypothyroidism. They started more frequently in my tww and have continued until now.
I can't control my thirst I am literally drinking more than ever right now.

I always get palpation when pregnant. I get very short breathe out of no where.

My boobs just dont seem attached to me, only point they get a bit tender for max of 48hrs is after birth when my milk comes in.

I have super painful boobs and occasional shortness of breath. On top of it I have some milk glands or whatever in my underarms and they are swollen up and killing me..😐

My boobs aren't very sore, but then again they don't get sore with PMS either, guess I'm very lucky. I do have a large fibroademona in my right boob which aches sometimes but it's not unbearable.

My nipples have changed though, I usually have flat nipples unless I'm really cold, but now they are pointy all the time. Also I took my bra off in front of OH and he said "ouch they look sore, they look like they're gunna burst" I've not really noticed much difference but I guess they have changed.

Very thirsty at the moment ! Downed a can in 20 seconds earlier !!! (you should have heard the burp !!!)

Should I be calculating due date by LMP or O date ? Because I ovulated on CD12 (99.9% sure) so I might be 2 days further along than if I go by LMP

I'm calculating from four days after I actually started my period as I ovulated on cd18, so might show less on the scan than LMP. Just going to give them 24/03 instead of 20/03 as lmp date

So I would actually be 4 weeks 3 days today then =) Now gunna change ticker =)

Should I be calculating due date by LMP or O date ? Because I ovulated on CD12 (99.9% sure) so I might be 2 days further along than if I go by LMP

You count from LMP but if you have a shorter cycle and ovulate earlier it can put you a couple days ahead. The first Callander I used, as well as simply counting 40 weeks from my last AF, puts me at dec 16th. But the NHS calculator puts me a dec 14 th as I have a 26 day cycle. Thing is I have a suspicion i ovulated even earlier than cd12. I did opk's, one on the evening of CD 10 and 11, 2 tests on each cd 12 & 13. All were negative but the very first one I did on cd 10 was slightly darker than all the others so I can only assume that was the tail end of my LH surge. Cannot of ovulated any later than cd13 as I got a dark BFP on cd22. Will just have to see what little squash measures at the dating scan.

I'm counting from o date because I ovulated on cd16 so don't want anyone telling me I'm "overdue" when I'm not ;)

My baby is the result of an IVF transfer (our third) so I know the exact dates. MIL tried to tell me she had 'worked it out' and counting in four week increments I'd be due 10th Dec. I had to explain to her that with IVF it works a little differently, because we know exact timing of ovulation, and conception! So I'm due Christmas Eve. I have a repeat beta on Monday to check levels are rising and I am so bloody nervous! & then we'll book in a scan for the next week. I have also got a midwife, I meet her in a few weeks but all sounds good!

Lunar I'm tempted even to fib about my last period date, been on the induction conveyor belt twice now and don't want it to happen again :(

Thanks guys. Decided to count from O day. I ovulated on CD13 (1st April). So new due date is 23rd Dec. If you wanna change it on front page =)

Also put my mind at rest a bit because the further along I am the less I worry !

Does anybody have any gut feelings of what they're having yet? I've already got a boy and a girl, and I'm pretty convinced this one will be another boy. Everybody that I know who had one of each and went on to have a third, had the same gender as their first child (eg my husbands parents are both the youngest of 3 and they were boy girl boy, and girl boy girl) I personally don't know of anyone where number 3 was the same gender as their second child.

Another reason I think it is that I'm suddenly covered in spots. I had terrible skin with my son and great skin with my daughter. This was also an accidental pregnancy, and when I look at the dates that it could've happened, I'm pretty sure I must've conceived on or the day before ovulation. My son was the day of o, and my daughter was around 3 days before.

I don't mind what we have, sometimes I think a girl would be better as my daughter has the bigger room and it would be easier for them to share, but then I worry they'd be too close and my son would feel left out. Would a boy be better because he could be close to them both for different reasons - all boys together with his brother, but close to his sister because of the small age gap. Either way we're staying team yellow as we found out with our other 2 and I think this time it'd be exciting to have a surprise!

So what does everybody else think they'll have, and will you be finding out?

Funny, I just posted about this on the 1st Tri board.

For the past few days I've been referring to 'it' as she !

I don't have any idea what I'm having and I'm not leaning either way but subconsciously I must think it's a girl because I say it without thinking.

Definitely gunna find out when I can !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->