December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

I got my bfp this morning!!!! Faimy but on an ic and a tesco test!!!

Congrats! H&H 9 months!! :happydance:

So happy to have my temp rise. I had no reason to think I wasn't Oing but after having a baby and still nursing a ton I was worried my body hadn't gone back to normal yet. Should get my cross hairs tomorrow. Right? It's after 3 consecutive higher temps? Been so long since I last temped!

I know thank you everyone. Honestly this month I hardly even thought about it, looked at ff a handful of times and just didn't stress. I'm sure it's because I've been so relaxed
just done another ic and its bfp so happy. Good luck to all of you xx

Becky61 I'm sorry dear! Prayers for next month! I'll be making the thread here soon.

BFN this morning. AF should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. Oh well, on to cycle #40. :(

Hmmm.... AF is supposed to arrive today, but my CP went from low-firm-open (yesterday), to med-soft-open today? Anyone have any experience with that? Even if it resulted in BFN. I was just thinking that it should stay firm until after AF, and was a little confused when it wasn't this morning.

This is the first cycle I've really paid attention, so I don't know what to expect in the coming week.

Feedback appreciated. :)

Congrats rachieroo and twokids on the BFPs!!! This month is turning to be a good month so far. Hopefully more can get their Christmas BFPs.

Sorry to those who AF got. Wishing you the best of luck in the new year!

Congratulations on Santa babies :) two kids and rach :) so excited for you both :)
Becks :( sorry she got you ... We can both get ours in January :) and have October babies :)

Hi ladies! Here is the January thread. You can also find the link on the front page.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2265771-january-snow-angels.html#post34457891

So I think I just got my*:bfp: very very faint but pink! I cried...can't believe it

You may have to tilt your screen but I is it positive??

Attachments

• 20141215_101140.jpg
    20141215_101140.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20141215_101210.jpg
    20141215_101210.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
I caved and tested early, I'm down for 19th but realised af is actually due on 17th. Something's catching my eye on my tests so fx!!!

Congrats again princess!

Opps forgot to attach the pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
Babylove & princess I cant see anything but I'm on my phone... Hope those lines get darker for you!!!!

I was due AF yesterday, thought I started after OH & I had sex (but not the intercourse kind) yesterday morning, as there was blood on my fingers after I touched myself. I put on a pad & I've not had even a hint of blood since... In over 24 hours... BFN this morning though.

This will be the 1st cycle in 7 that I've tracked & I've not been predictable. I'm normally like clockwork x

Congrats babylove and princess. Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months ahead :)

Congrats to all others who got their bfps xxx

I can't see anything on either test. But real life is always easier than pictures to see faint lines. Hope they both get darker!

Afm Yay for crosshairs! 4 dpo today, will start testing on the weekend! Can I be moved to the 21st please?

With O being earlier this cycle I wonder if my LP will be longer, hopefully. Instead of my whole cycle being shorter.

Also had my dd's 1st bday party yesterday! It goes by too fast!

Attachments

• IMG_322332741768191.jpg
    IMG_322332741768191.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4