December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

I can't see anything on either of the tests either, but like DHBH said, it's always easier to see in person than in a pic! FX so tightly for both of you that they get darker soon! Have either of you tested again? :)

DHBH, yay for crosshairs! I love the pic of your daughter that you attached, she's beautiful and adorable! I hope her birthday party went well! :)

Yep I have but same shadow line, will wait and see what tomorrow's test brings!!

Ugh. AF is officially a day late, but the HPT from this morning was a BFN. :dohh:

I suppose I could just be having an iffy cycle this month, right? Today's also at least 2 weeks past ovulation (according to FertilityFriend, I'm 18DPO today?) so something should have shown up on the test if I was pregnant, I'd think.

How frustrating to keep waiting this long for AF (or a second line) to show up! >.>

Good luck to those still in TWW limbo!

I don't know why it's barely visible on computer. It's pink and easily visible IRL :wacko:

Ireadyermind I'm in the same boat. I was due on yesterday, although I'm only 15DPO today. Tested with a FRER & BFN. I bled yesterday after sex but nothing since... weird!!! (See previous page.)
Fancy waiting it out with me?????? <3

Princess, sometimes when you upload pics it's loses the quality, I can def see it. When are you testing again??

Ireadyermind I'm in the same boat. I was due on yesterday, although I'm only 15DPO today. Tested with a FRER & BFN. I bled yesterday after sex but nothing since... weird!!! (See previous page.)

Sure! We could try and keep each other from going nuts. :winkwink:

How long are you going to wait until you test again?

Usually the day of AF, I get these ridiculous, almost burning cramps (like when your muscle is too tired after a workout? "Feel the burn"?), and then an hour or two later, AF appears. So far there's been nothing.

My cycle is usually 35 - 36 days, today is CD37. Fertility Friend says I should test tomorrow, but since I did one today, I'm going to wait. Maybe until Friday? Give myself an extra week since I was really sick at the beginning of the month.

Sure! We could try and keep each other from going nuts. :winkwink:

How long are you going to wait until you test again?

Usually the day of AF, I get these ridiculous, almost burning cramps (like when your muscle is too tired after a workout? "Feel the burn"?), and then an hour or two later, AF appears. So far there's been nothing.

My cycle is usually 35 - 36 days, today is CD37. Fertility Friend says I should test tomorrow, but since I did one today, I'm going to wait. Maybe until Friday? Give myself an extra week since I was really sick at the beginning of the month.

I tested again today... BFN. I am the same as you, awful cramps then bang, blood bath a few hours later. So far nothing but that tiny bit of blood 2 days ago. No cramping, nothing. Boobs aren't as sore today. Im CD34 today. I normally have 31-32 day cycles. The longest it's been since tracking is 34. I don't temp but I do use OPKs. I got a + CD17... Could I of Od late?? That would make my 16DPO today.

Can't believe you can hold off POAS til friday!!!!! X

AF got me. Cramps & all. GL to those still waiting to test, hope I don't see ANY of you in Januarys thread :) Will be stalking x

Hi anyone waiting til later this month to test?

I had my copper coil out on the 8th, period should be here in a week or so but I've had some irregular cycles recently so it's hard to know.. I'm not even sure if I missed ovulation and had the coil out a few days late to get pregnant this month, but keeping my fingers crossed I would be over the moon with a Christmas bfp!! X

Yours?

DD's bday is Jan 15, MIL's the 18th, and OH's is the 24th. So praying for a great bday gift for all! Oh is the only son out of 6 kids, so him having a baby will be major. They know we have been trying for almost 3 years.

Yours?

DD's bday is Jan 15, MIL's the 18th, and OH's is the 24th. So praying for a great bday gift for all! Oh is the only son out of 6 kids, so him having a baby will be major. They know we have been trying for almost 3 years.

When will you be testing? I have 31-34 day cycles so I plan to test 17th January (my sons 2nd birthday :)) How old will your DD be on the 15th?

This is our 7th month TTC & it's already having a negative effect on me (& my relationship with OH at times :() Do you know why it might be taking you a little while to conceive? Hope you don't mind me asking? X

Yours?

When will you be testing? I have 31-34 day cycles so I plan to test 17th January (my sons 2nd birthday :)) How old will your DD be on the 15th?

This is our 7th month TTC & it's already having a negative effect on me (& my relationship with OH at times :() Do you know why it might be taking you a little while to conceive? Hope you don't mind me asking? X

I think I will be testing around Jan. 6-9 depending on when I O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->