**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:
I know its supper early, but a few of us have gotten AF and now won’t be testing until December.
So thought I would start the December testing group.:xmas9:

I’m currently cd3 and praying so hard I ovulate this cycle because I didn’t ovulate last cycle, praying it was just down to illness and hopefully I will ovulate around my normal time this cycle so I can join you all and actually test and be in the 2ww.[-o<

Praying there will be a lot of lovey surprise Christmas :bfp:s
Good luck ladies<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

:xmas5::xmas6::xmas10::xmas7::xmas16:

1st December* @NightFlower:sadangel:
2nd December*
3rd December*
4th December*
5th December*
6th December*
7th December* @Suggerhoney :witch:@sallyhansen76 :bfp:
8th December*
9th December* @Sarah Pearce :witch:@jellybeanxx:witch:
10th December*
11th December* @S_Dowd:witch:
12th December*
13th December* @littlewitch:sadangel:
14th December*
15th December*
16th December*
17th December*
18th December*
19th December*
20th December*
21st December*
22nd December*
23rd December*
24th December*
25th December* CHRISTMAS DAY:xmas6:@thencomesbebe:bfp:
26th December*
27th December*
28th December*
29th December*
30th December*
31st December*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last edited:
Good luck all. Everything crossed for you and hope to see some of you over on the July/August group soon xx

Hi hun wishing you all the luck In the world fir a bfp xx

Thanks love. Can’t see myself ever getting a BFP tbh. I’m so worried that miscarriage was my last chance. 5 months now since I had that and cycle 10 ttc. No ovulation last cycle so yeah that’s a worry.
Hope your ok

Thanks ladies

hope we can all be in your shoes soon and be in a due date group with healthy babies in our bellies.
Definitely getting to that I’m done stage now. don’t think the not ovulating last cycle helped.
And of coarse now I’m a bag of nerves and worry incase no ovulation this cycle either.
I expect there will be plenty of BFPs again here but it won’t be mine I already know that :-(

Thanks love. Can’t see myself ever getting a BFP tbh. I’m so worried that miscarriage was my last chance. 5 months now since I had that and cycle 10 ttc. No ovulation last cycle so yeah that’s a worry.
Hope your ok
Hopefully you will ovulate this cycle its a pain. Keep positive hun I had 5 in a year and thought that was it for us but here I am. I'm ok as I can be lol half way there now xx

Popping in to say hi, I don’t know if we will try this month as it’s getting close to O time and my partner has sprained her ankle so won’t be able to get into “position” lol, bit gutted! So December may be our next chance.

Hopefully you will ovulate this cycle its a pain. Keep positive hun I had 5 in a year and thought that was it for us but here I am. I'm ok as I can be lol half way there now xx

Wow half way already that’s crazy.
I have about 4 ish weeks now and I’m 43 and the not ovulating last cycle is making me worry it’s down to age. I hope it was just down to illness as I was unwell throughout October with the flu for 3 weeks and then a partial bowel blockage right around the time I would of normally ovulated, I just thought it was going to be late like it was after I had covid, I got to cd29 with no temp rises and then AF showed that evening.
The whole 11 months we was trying in 2020 I never once had a cycle where I didn’t ovulate. And the 10 cycles we been trying this time I haven’t once not ovulated either.
I’m so so scared I won’t ovulate again this cycle either because then I will know it has to be down to my age or something.
I just want my rainbow but sometimes we don’t always get what we want. I’m praying I do ovulate this cycle and I’m praying im pregnant with a healthy rainbow by February at the latest as my due date would of been February 22nd. But would of had bub early feb.
I don’t want to go past that and still not be pregnant.
See I had 4 losses in 7 months in 2020 and was falling pregnant every other month.
But been trying for 10 cycles now and only fallen twice back In April and June and absolutely nothing since so I know I’m not as fertile now. Literally all I’ve had since my BFP at the beginning of June is BFNs and then last cycle I couldn’t even test because my stupid body didn’t even ovulate. We tried too because several times I got matching lines on opks and even had ovulation pains but never got a temp rise. So we tried for absolutely nothing :-(

Popping in to say hi, I don’t know if we will try this month as it’s getting close to O time and my partner has sprained her ankle so won’t be able to get into “position” lol, bit gutted! So December may be our next chance.

Hi love. So sorry ure oh has sprained her ankle, I did that once and was so painful,
Hope it heals quickly. When does she normally ovulate love?

I will hopefully be testing in December, but I don't know how long AF will take to show after my D&C, so it might not end up being until January.
It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my 14 week M/C and we're waiting until after AF shows to try again.

Wow half way already that’s crazy.
I have about 4 ish weeks now and I’m 43 and the not ovulating last cycle is making me worry it’s down to age. I hope it was just down to illness as I was unwell throughout October with the flu for 3 weeks and then a partial bowel blockage right around the time I would of normally ovulated, I just thought it was going to be late like it was after I had covid, I got to cd29 with no temp rises and then AF showed that evening.
The whole 11 months we was trying in 2020 I never once had a cycle where I didn’t ovulate. And the 10 cycles we been trying this time I haven’t once not ovulated either.
I’m so so scared I won’t ovulate again this cycle either because then I will know it has to be down to my age or something.
I just want my rainbow but sometimes we don’t always get what we want. I’m praying I do ovulate this cycle and I’m praying im pregnant with a healthy rainbow by February at the latest as my due date would of been February 22nd. But would of had bub early feb.
I don’t want to go past that and still not be pregnant.
See I had 4 losses in 7 months in 2020 and was falling pregnant every other month.
But been trying for 10 cycles now and only fallen twice back In April and June and absolutely nothing since so I know I’m not as fertile now. Literally all I’ve had since my BFP at the beginning of June is BFNs and then last cycle I couldn’t even test because my stupid body didn’t even ovulate. We tried too because several times I got matching lines on opks and even had ovulation pains but never got a temp rise. So we tried for absolutely nothing :-(

Yeah it's quick this time round just so glad she is healthy and strong. Don't put yourself down as the stress of it all really does impact your fertility it was knocking my cycles all over the place. The month I conceived with this little one I didn't track a thing every couple of days around the my highest fertile days I would get the kids down make myself feel nice and organised a nice little relaxed romantic night for hubby and I. I feel if I worried about it or stressed about it I wouldn't have this little rainbow wriggling and kicking around inside me today. Try and relax enjoy yourself with your husband don't make ttc a choir make fun for you both just embrace the moments xx

I will hopefully be testing in December, but I don't know how long AF will take to show after my D&C, so it might not end up being until January.
It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my 14 week M/C and we're waiting until after AF shows to try again.

I really hope you get to test in December love. I’m still so saddened about your late loss. It’s heart wrenching.
Pray we both get our rainbows soon my love ❤️

Yeah it's quick this time round just so glad she is healthy and strong. Don't put yourself down as the stress of it all really does impact your fertility it was knocking my cycles all over the place. The month I conceived with this little one I didn't track a thing every couple of days around the my highest fertile days I would get the kids down make myself feel nice and organised a nice little relaxed romantic night for hubby and I. I feel if I worried about it or stressed about it I wouldn't have this little rainbow wriggling and kicking around inside me today. Try and relax enjoy yourself with your husband don't make ttc a choir make fun for you both just embrace the moments xx

I have the VIP membership on FF, I think I have about 40 days left now. When that runs out I will probably go back to not temping.
But I love using opks so will carry on with them.
So glad baby is healthy. You must be so excited.

Will hopefully get to feel that excitement again myself in the not to far future[-o&lt;

Cd 4 today and it’s dragging so much.
](*,)

@Suggerhoney thanks for thinking of us, we don’t know when she normally ovulates as her cycles have been all over the place recently! She’s miserable with her ankle though :(

@Suggerhoney thanks for thinking of us, we don’t know when she normally ovulates as her cycles have been all over the place recently! She’s miserable with her ankle though :(

Oh bless her. She must be in awful pain, I just hope and pray it’s a speedy recovery ❤️

Rooting for all you lovely ladies :hugs: xx

@Suggerhoney I paid for a year's membership on ff this cycle :blush: I no I can use through pregnancy aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->