**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

Ah love I hold she shows up soon for you.
Hate waiting for AF and hate waiting for ovulation. It’s so cold here tonight I’m sat on the sofa with fleece pjs and a massive fleece dressing gown and a blanket lol. Must admit I do feel alll cosy tho. I do like this time of the year.

oh bless her. I really hope and pray she gets a break from it all soon and you guys can get back to trying again. I feel for her so much. And you too <3
Thanks lovely xxx

@NDH hope AF arrives soon, sounds like you’ve had a very tough time!

@Suggerhoney the watery cm sounds like things are moving in the right direction. I always get that and then EWCM for a few days before my OPKs go dark. It’s how I know when to start doing OPKs or I end up doing them all day, every day for weeks some cycles. I really think you’re going to ovulate this cycle and last month was a blip because you were so poorly.

CD5 for me today and still taking the soy isoflavones today and tomorrow. AF seems to be finishing though. Hoping I ovulate again this cycle and it’s early on like last cycle. I hate waiting to ovulate, just that fear it won’t happen!

I’m sorry to hear that @HopefulPony Hope she starts feeling better soon

@Suggerhoney i pray O is close for you. I’m believing this is your month!

AFM CD 4 and my DH has been a little difficult. I think he forgets how hard this is. He wants us to be okay with the kids we have. And I am. Honestly, I am. But, I truly believed we would have two more babies that would be close in age after losing our baby girl at 18 weeks in August five years ago. And we have one healthy baby and another loss -this time at nearly 9 weeks in August this year. I feel devastated to stop trying after actually falling pregnant again. I would be 21 weeks this week. I think he understands better after our talk today. But, it’s just hard. I think about holiday photos and how happy we would be but instead we are back TTC and I can’t bear the thought of not trying right now.

He told me again tonight he wants to keep trying, so maybe we are back on the same page.

sending baby dust your way. Hoping we all fall soon with our sticky, healthy babes

@NDH hope AF arrives soon, sounds like you’ve had a very tough time!

@Suggerhoney the watery cm sounds like things are moving in the right direction. I always get that and then EWCM for a few days before my OPKs go dark. It’s how I know when to start doing OPKs or I end up doing them all day, every day for weeks some cycles. I really think you’re going to ovulate this cycle and last month was a blip because you were so poorly.

CD5 for me today and still taking the soy isoflavones today and tomorrow. AF seems to be finishing though. Hoping I ovulate again this cycle and it’s early on like last cycle. I hate waiting to ovulate, just that fear it won’t happen!
We are cycle buddies. Hoping we O on time! I am 45 now, so hoping I can O long enough to fall preggo again soon

:dust:

@jellybeanxx
Oh the worry is absolutely awful.
I’ve actually been having trouble sleeping because of the worry of not ovulating again.

thanks love. I’m now cd11 and was hopeful I was going to ovulate early but OPKs are still so faint.
See I started the coq10 again so I don’t know if the watery cm is Just down to them.
Or is a sign my body is starting to get ready for ovulation.
My Opk is so so faint tho so feels like it’s no where near yet.

see when I started the coq10 on cd2 in September I had loads of ewcm on cd10 and then my peak that evening, then O day 11.
I wasn’t on the coq10 last cycle. But started it again on cd1 this cycle.

I just wish I would get my peak and ovulate so then I can finally chill a bit and be in the 2ww.

the worry of not ovulating is horrendous I really can sympathise with you now love. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

I really hope we have a really good ovulation this cycle love. [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

I’m sorry to hear that @HopefulPony Hope she starts feeling better soon

@Suggerhoney i pray O is close for you. I’m believing this is your month!

AFM CD 4 and my DH has been a little difficult. I think he forgets how hard this is. He wants us to be okay with the kids we have. And I am. Honestly, I am. But, I truly believed we would have two more babies that would be close in age after losing our baby girl at 18 weeks in August five years ago. And we have one healthy baby and another loss -this time at nearly 9 weeks in August this year. I feel devastated to stop trying after actually falling pregnant again. I would be 21 weeks this week. I think he understands better after our talk today. But, it’s just hard. I think about holiday photos and how happy we would be but instead we are back TTC and I can’t bear the thought of not trying right now.

He told me again tonight he wants to keep trying, so maybe we are back on the same page.

sending baby dust your way. Hoping we all fall soon with our sticky, healthy babes

oh love bless ya. I would love it if this is my cycle but not feeling it at all.
All I have is a horrible feeling I won’t even ovulate again.
The waiting is awful.
I just hope and pray I’m still fertile.

When was your birthday love? happy belated birthday I how you had a lovely day.
Mines the 17th December so not far now.

I’m on a FB group for over 40s ttc so many good positive stories on there.

There was a lady on there 46 years old and 39 weeks pregnant.

@elmum
I tried to add you but it wouldn’t let me.
But here is the group love. Some really positive stories on there.
I really wish they had a 40 and over ttc section on here too, 48B69780-7078-4279-AB68-499B9C3F81F4.jpegbut

@Suggerhoney I could’ve sworn they used to have a TTC over 35 section on here? But the other areas of this board is so quiet that I’m not sure there would be a lot of posts!

@elmum hopefully we’ll both be ovulating soon and heading into the TWW, this is definitely the worst part of the cycle for me.

I’ve got my last soy isoflavones dose tonight. I’ve been debating getting the digital OPKs this cycle as they tend to work better for me than the strips but they’re just so expensive. Going to have a look around to see if there’s any in the online Black Friday deals!

@Suggerhoney I could’ve sworn they used to have a TTC over 35 section on here? But the other areas of this board is so quiet that I’m not sure there would be a lot of posts!

@elmum hopefully we’ll both be ovulating soon and heading into the TWW, this is definitely the worst part of the cycle for me.

I’ve got my last soy isoflavones dose tonight. I’ve been debating getting the digital OPKs this cycle as they tend to work better for me than the strips but they’re just so expensive. Going to have a look around to see if there’s any in the online Black Friday deals!

I’m with you babe this is definitely the worst part. I just want to be in the tww but I’m so scared I won’t get to be in it again. I have this awful feeling I’m not going to ovulate again that I can’t shake off.
Haven’t even done a opk today because I just know it’s going to be negative.
This is so nerve racking.

i wanna get the digital opks with the smiley face but so expensive. I’m not willing to buy any new opks yet until I know If I’m still ovulating or not.

@elmum
So happy you joined love. I hope it gives you hope. It did give me hope but now not ovulating I’ve lost hope.
I know if I do ovulate I’ll start getting that hope back but I have a awful feeling I’m not going to ovulate again,
So so worried

I’m with you babe this is definitely the worst part. I just want to be in the tww but I’m so scared I won’t get to be in it again. I have this awful feeling I’m not going to ovulate again that I can’t shake off.
Haven’t even done a opk today because I just know it’s going to be negative.
This is so nerve racking.

i wanna get the digital opks with the smiley face but so expensive. I’m not willing to buy any new opks yet until I know If I’m still ovulating or not.

@elmum
So happy you joined love. I hope it gives you hope. It did give me hope but now not ovulating I’ve lost hope.
I know if I do ovulate I’ll start getting that hope back but I have a awful feeling I’m not going to ovulate again,
So so worried
It’s so nice to see so many women pregnant over 40 and some over 45!
We have to stay positive, love. I’m sending all of you light and love and hope. We will get our babies soon!

How’s everyone doing today? I’m cd 6 and time is moving quite slowly!

How’s everyone doing today? I’m cd 6 and time is moving quite slowly!

CD7 here and it’s dragging too! Even did an OPK today and it was obviously very faint! This part of the cycle always goes so slowly doesn’t it?

@Suggerhoney how are your OPKs looking today?

I've been having major AF symptoms for two days and it totally *feels* like she's here, only she's not. Even my pheremones smell like I'm on AF. I'm almost wondering now if it *is* AF only there was no lining built up at all to shed since the D&C so there's no actual blood. Idk if thats even possible

I've been having major AF symptoms for two days and it totally *feels* like she's here, only she's not. Even my pheremones smell like I'm on AF. I'm almost wondering now if it *is* AF only there was no lining built up at all to shed since the D&C so there's no actual blood. Idk if thats even possible
That’s so interesting. I guess it’s possible. But, I would think there would be some lining needing to shed. Hope you get answers soon

Hi ladies
Sorry I’m finding it very difficult to come on here and I think I regret starting the group as I don’t think I’m going to ovulate again and my head is just a mess.

the watery cm that I had on cd10 dried up by cd11 and no more since, just feel dry and all my opks have been extremely negative.

last time I was taking maca and coq10 I ovulated on cd11. Also had tons of ewcm.
My normol ovulation is cd13 so was lovely when it happened on day 11. Then the no ovulation last cycle.
And now I’m cd13 as it early hours and still no cm and negative opks.
I’ve been taking the maca and coq10 since cd1 and was so hoping I would of ovulated by now and I can finally be put out of this awful misery. But nope nothing.

im actually really really thinking I’m not going to again.
I no it can be normal for one cycle but 2 cycles in a row?
And now I’ve been told by a ex nurse who is now a health visitor that it may be peri menopause.
I did tell her I have no symptoms of that and she said not all women get symptoms.
I’ve googled that and unfortunately that’s true.
Apparently you can just stop ovulation too when that kicks in.
So now my head is all over the place. I’m worried sick.
I feel broken tbh:cry:

Hi ladies, just dropping by to follow along. If I join you it will be so late and I want to support everyone in the meantime! If I don't catch the egg this cycle (currently 8dpo) my next testing day will be sometime around Christmas (great time for a bfp, sucky time for a BFN). I fell pregnant with my 3yo ds on Christmas 2018 (IUI so I basically knew by counting), so FX it's a pattern (no fertility treatments as of now, male factor infertility, good count but low motility).

@Suggerhoney try to hang in there! I'm right there with you. This cycle I didn't get a pos opk until CD 20! I'm currently on CD 29 (eek!). This has become my new normal unfortunately. Doctors say I'm still ovulating normally, it's just that my normal looks different from other people's normal. Hang in there. Big hugs to you.

Hi ladies
Sorry I’m finding it very difficult to come on here and I think I regret starting the group as I don’t think I’m going to ovulate again and my head is just a mess.

the watery cm that I had on cd10 dried up by cd11 and no more since, just feel dry and all my opks have been extremely negative.

last time I was taking maca and coq10 I ovulated on cd11. Also had tons of ewcm.
My normol ovulation is cd13 so was lovely when it happened on day 11. Then the no ovulation last cycle.
And now I’m cd13 as it early hours and still no cm and negative opks.
I’ve been taking the maca and coq10 since cd1 and was so hoping I would of ovulated by now and I can finally be put out of this awful misery. But nope nothing.

im actually really really thinking I’m not going to again.
I no it can be normal for one cycle but 2 cycles in a row?
And now I’ve been told by a ex nurse who is now a health visitor that it may be peri menopause.
I did tell her I have no symptoms of that and she said not all women get symptoms.
I’ve googled that and unfortunately that’s true.
Apparently you can just stop ovulation too when that kicks in.
So now my head is all over the place. I’m worried sick.
I feel broken tbh:cry:

Can you ask for bloodwork to check your hormone levels? Even without symptoms, bloodwork would show whether you're in perimenopause

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->